Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2022 4:47 pm
Sep 18, 2019
876 posts
760 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: I think was 1.6 maybe 1.9? Only 85k profit. So have to be used. Face With Tears Of Joy

But at that price probably 10-20k share and not 3k... okay you can have new one. Face With Tears Of Joy

I don't know how some people get over 100k share penny stock low average. Need lot of trust in DD or rich.

Find one more MVIS and I will gift you a car for real. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
faken wrote: I'm bookmarking this lol
I will chip in for a set of rims and snow tires Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5312 posts
2786 upvotes
Northside
Sunway wrote: I will chip in for a set of rims and snow tires Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
i'll pay for gas for a year
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2014
1179 posts
498 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
vivibaby wrote: I think was 1.6 maybe 1.9? Only 85k profit. So have to be used. Face With Tears Of Joy

But at that price probably 10-20k share and not 3k... okay you can have new one. Face With Tears Of Joy

I don't know how some people get over 100k share penny stock low average. Need lot of trust in DD or rich.

Find one more MVIS and I will gift you a car for real. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
If he can find one mvis we all need to donate to his PayPal or something. He'll already be rich, but that's ok.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1646 posts
318 upvotes
zaidyboy wrote: i'll pay for gas for a year
not much left to offer but ill glady take care of the oil changes on his new car Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Jul 7, 2017
165 posts
107 upvotes
ahumanbeing wrote: If he can find one mvis we all need to donate to his PayPal or something. He'll already be rich, but that's ok.
Will throw out that kindergarten teacher in Ottawa and elect faken! Since he would already be rich, he wouldn't come up with creative n convaluted spending :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7801 posts
5899 upvotes
MVIS hit $29 again for a moment. I'm only in small. But will add something to the car on the next gem you find. Haha.

But in all honesty, don't bug the guy or put any pressure on him (not saying anyone is). Just a thank you and he'll share what he wants.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1138 posts
775 upvotes
Good idea to get in on MVIS first thing tomorrow?

Any idea how high this could go?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5816 posts
4228 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver

A lot of us bought when it was under $2 in May and July. It wasn't doing anything so we just held. Faken hyped it so much so I dumped a lot in LOL. Honestly, I just been so busy at work, I just forgot about it and left it so when big increases came in, I didn't sell.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5816 posts
4228 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Damn. MVIS volume today was 200m compared to GME 8m haha.
Sep 18, 2019
876 posts
760 upvotes
achohan91 wrote: Good idea to get in on MVIS first thing tomorrow?

Any idea how high this could go?
This is all time high territory. Faken mentioned $40 before but doesn't mean it will happen this week.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7801 posts
5899 upvotes
Cramer now said he is long on MVIS, so that's not good.
Jul 7, 2017
165 posts
107 upvotes
In all honesty, most people on this forum have really good picks and/insights.
Dec 7, 2008
302 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Congrats everyone on MVIS! Like I have been saying, do take some profit on the way up. Doesn't mean you have to sell everything, but MVIS is as volatile as it gets. I started at $2, sold at $6, got back in at $9, sold at $12, and then again got in at $15. Sold some and riding the rest, and will buy more when it dips.

Faken has done an amazing job with running this thread and keeping it friendly, and giving out good stock tips to boot! Thanks again!!! Looking for another MVIS? I think Faken is also deep in a couple of other stocks. I like his CIDM recommendation and I have been buying since $1.25 but unfortunately I also bought some at $2 and so my average is higher than I would like! In another stockpicking group, the shotcaller is also very bullish on CIDM but please do your own due diligence!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! I am looking to sell my MMED and hope things will look good!
Dec 7, 2008
302 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
CDNGreenTrader wrote: Just bought AMZN - small position in hopes of WSB going yolo IF (big if) the rumored stock split is announced and actually happens.
Hey - can you point me to where I can read up more about the rumored stock split? I suspect that's the reason AMZN jumped 2% today. I use the word "jump" because it's been trading sideways more or less for the last 9 months and only showing signs of life the last month or so). Nonetheless if there is one stock that I absolutely do not hesitate in holding long term, that's AMZN. You might not get the gains as something like ZM last year but AMZN is a well-run company and going places.
Penalty Box
Oct 7, 2010
12457 posts
3558 upvotes
Throw in some spinner rims and playstation controllers for Faken's new car so he can look cool ridin'.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7801 posts
5899 upvotes
MVIS is now $29.30 after hours and I'm tempted to sell 25% of my shares. But I'm not seeing a reason this doesn't continue.

Please pre-market don't make me wrong.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
3094 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
Spyder01 wrote: Did Dante trades delete his twitter account?
account is still up with the last post tweeted 3hrs ago

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)