Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Swing Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2024 1:00 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
geokilla wrote: SNAP broke $62 premarket. Now I feel like an idiot selling my calls. Just gotta tell myself never bad to secure profits.
That's why I scale out of option positions and keep a runner :)
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1041 posts
900 upvotes
queentasha wrote: I have a bunch of PKK but I'm down (just a little). Hoping it pops soon.
Thoughts about PKK? I read a giant reddit page about why we should own it, but I haven't done the full due diligence, as in, if it's correct or not. Do you have insight?
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1663 posts
328 upvotes
LTNC just signed a deal with manny pacquio and his foundation - waiting for a break of the previous high to get in on a small position
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19126 posts
9047 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
shadowsteve wrote: That's why I scale out of option positions and keep a runner :)
I'm considering buying back in lmao. But I know I shouldn't.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Apr 23, 2017
901 posts
478 upvotes
shadowsteve wrote: That's why I scale out of option positions and keep a runner :)
What does that exactly mean?
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1663 posts
328 upvotes
Alby27 wrote: Nokia, one of the Reddit stocks that never fully took off is up 16% in pre market? There is some chatter about it now so maybe it might finally make a move?
NOK flying by the looks of premarket - huge gap up
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2020
2396 posts
2840 upvotes
West Rouge, Ontario
mario35 wrote: Any forecast for MVIS today ?
Down to low 20s pre market
expect a +/-$2 - $3 swing today.

down to $18 & up to $22

I have a 100 share buy order in at $18
wasting time doing unimportant things.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5510 upvotes
DMGI now at $1.23. Anyone dropping it?

Edit: Bid at $1.15. Yuck.
Last edited by tietherope on Apr 29th, 2021 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
yugsekwaf wrote: What does that exactly mean?
Selling out of a position a bit at a time when it is rising. Doesn't matter if it's options or shares.

Say you buy 1000 shares of something and it jumps 20%... sell 1/4 of the position and keep the rest, up more then you sell more. Final portion is left with a stop loss on it

For options if I buy 10 contracts I'll sell out in 2-3 at a time and then keep 2 contracts with a stop loss

For expensive options ike GOOGL or AMZN it's harder because I usually don't have much more than 2-3 contracts
Last edited by shadowsteve on Apr 29th, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1478 posts
787 upvotes
WATERLOO
o1Jeff wrote: NOK flying by the looks of premarket - huge gap up
Too bad I bought at the top at $7... lol. still a whiles to go...
Oct 28, 2013
520 posts
452 upvotes
Not Toronto
JetLi wrote: Thoughts about PKK? I read a giant reddit page about why we should own it, but I haven't done the full due diligence, as in, if it's correct or not. Do you have insight?
I haven't done full DD. I started seeing it mentioned more often on twitter and then did some googling and then reading this convinced me to take a chance on it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/StockFamGroup/ ... dian_tech/

ETA - that might be the same reddit page that you saw!

N
Oct 28, 2013
520 posts
452 upvotes
Not Toronto
tietherope wrote: DMGI now at $1.23. Anyone dropping it?

Edit: Bid at $1.15. Yuck.
I'm still holding but I don't have a good feeling about this one. I've held quite a few through the drop of the past few months but this one I don't think will recover the same way some of the others will.
Oct 28, 2013
520 posts
452 upvotes
Not Toronto
o1Jeff wrote: LTNC just signed a deal with manny pacquio and his foundation - waiting for a break of the previous high to get in on a small position
I've been watching LTNC for a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5510 upvotes
queentasha wrote: I'm still holding but I don't have a good feeling about this one. I've held quite a few through the drop of the past few months but this one I don't think will recover the same way some of the others will.
I'm in from $2.61 and I agree. Almost just sold it off several times this week to put into something else and then had decided I would do so today. Now down another 26%.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13019 posts
11361 upvotes
Sndl.. easy call lol 🤣
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
1663 posts
328 upvotes
JK just broke previous highs - looks like itll keep chugging
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2026 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto
tietherope wrote: I'm in from $2.61 and I agree. Almost just sold it off several times this week to put into something else and then had decided I would do so today. Now down another 26%.
Terrible. I had a high average from back when it popped off so I recently averaged down to $2 when crypto crashed. I dont know whether to average down again and hope for the best, or just leave it.

Its reaching NDA/FORT territory at this point.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2004
1053 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
OVOSound wrote: Terrible. I had a high average from back when it popped off so I recently averaged down to $2 when crypto crashed. I dont know whether to average down again and hope for the best, or just leave it.

Its reaching NDA/FORT territory at this point.
It's super rough to sell, I can't do it to myself and I'm just going to bag hold

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)