Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Swing Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2024 1:00 pm
Jun 22, 2016
310 posts
164 upvotes
Damn. Losing a lot of money in mVIS for now. Whts the plan guys. Are we holding this or selling at loss?
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
3064 posts
1220 upvotes
Legacy19 wrote: Damn. Losing a lot of money in mVIS for now. Whts the plan guys. Are we holding this or selling at loss?
I'm holding now.
May 5, 2014
310 posts
176 upvotes
North York, ON
Legacy19 wrote: Damn. Losing a lot of money in mVIS for now. Whts the plan guys. Are we holding this or selling at loss?
Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1478 posts
787 upvotes
WATERLOO
Everyone is in a different situation. Some are holding long term and this drop doesn't really phase them. Others may want to cut their losses if they want to put money into something else. Others got out earlier in the week and sold for profit and can now rebuy in and repeat the process.
Nov 16, 2013
917 posts
329 upvotes
GTA
@faken I am not convinced.

Revenue for the first quarter of 2021 was $0.5 million, compared to $1.5 million for the first quarter of 2020.

Numbers does not lie also their language is so many big holes

We expect that a version of this first-generation long-range lidar sensor, after internal and external validation, reliability and compliance testing, could be available for sale, in initial quantities, in the third or fourth quarter of 2021 as we previously reported

Validation, reliability and compliance all takes time. They are talking about internal and external.

Clear smokescreen. This is not gamble but simple Pump and Dump
faken wrote: You're forgetting about one trump card that has always been in the back of my head which is the buy out. If you listen to the way that SS (Sumit Sharma) speaks, you can tell he has been talking with potential buyers since last June. You need to listen in. It's not 100% about the fundamentals but more of the potential. Yes it's a gamble but it's one I'm willing to take.
Nov 28, 2016
904 posts
1177 upvotes
Heh, at least no one here is holding MVIS from $450 back in 2000 Smiling Face With Open Mouth
AR and Lidar are pretty hot going forward (if not already) so I see no reason to not hold long.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5510 upvotes
Never thought this would be a place with FUD attacks. Impressive.

Pump and dump from 1993?
Deal Expert
Oct 7, 2010
15501 posts
5769 upvotes
How are you losing money? You bought at 30?
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
My MVIS May 19p's would be a bit more than beer money now. I sold hoping it would go up and support the group consensus
May 12, 2006
300 posts
174 upvotes
Im not surprised. Didnt Faken give everyone a headsup a few pages back that every time mvis reports, it tanks? Last earning was the first time in a very long time it went up instead of down
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5510 upvotes
I'm ready to hop back on at the right time for the next ride up.
Jul 13, 2014
44 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Spyder01 wrote: Im not surprised. Didnt Faken give everyone a headsup a few pages back that every time mvis reports, it tanks? Last earning was the first time in a very long time it went up instead of down
Yes, exactly. This has been discussed in this group in the past, it is not happening for the first time.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13019 posts
11361 upvotes
I'm not even phased by this.. the first earnings I sat through went down a total of 56% total.. the second one was down 45%.. the one in october was another 40%.. But it keeps going and going. Patience.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2004
1053 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Spyder01 wrote: Im not surprised. Didnt Faken give everyone a headsup a few pages back that every time mvis reports, it tanks? Last earning was the first time in a very long time it went up instead of down
Yes he did give fair warning of the past 5 years that last year was the only exception that it didn't.
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2019
1225 posts
1017 upvotes
Keep in mind Faken start invest in MVIS from a dollar. He has a lot of chips to play.
May 12, 2006
300 posts
174 upvotes
I'll be looking at buying back into MVIS tomorrow... maybe set a limit now for $13 and see if it hits =P
Sep 19, 2012
18 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
You all need to trade according to your own plan. Don't rely on OP to spoonfeed you. OP and others in this thread post great trading ideas so don't go shitting on them when your trade goes south
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13019 posts
11361 upvotes
tietherope wrote: I don't mean to scare anyone while talking about earnings releases, but we have FORT with theirs tomorrow. Eek!
I got one before that.. NIO.. I only have 1/2 position.. so... lets hope. I few of my buddies are in this and they are all saying it will hit $100 EOY.. So they'd stop nagging me to get some I bought it just to shut them up. But I'm looking into their company more... NIO House is wild tho lmao.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6967 posts
4942 upvotes
Toronto, ON
badgerx3 wrote: You all need to trade according to your own plan. Don't rely on OP to spoonfeed you. OP and others in this thread post great trading ideas so don't go shitting on them when your trade goes south
Well said.

And as per the OP's well... OP

"Nothing in this thread is posted as financial advice. Please do your own Due Diligence and invest at your own risk."

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)