• Jun 30th, 2022 5:57 pm
Dec 26, 2019
621 posts
971 upvotes
Actuary20 wrote: UUUU
OEG
WWR

**yawn**

Love all of these stocks heading into 2021 but OEG my fav. Again, a beautiful long-term play that will be MULTIPLE DOLLARS in 2021.
I’m mostly an index investor, but I will throw some money if I see an opportunity. I have a spot spot for companies that grow via acquisition as they’ve done well for me in the past, so I put some money into OEG.

Thanks for all the great work you do Actuary.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
reversi wrote: I’m mostly an index investor, but I will throw some money if I see an opportunity. I have a spot spot for companies that grow via acquisition as they’ve done well for me in the past, so I put some money into OEG.

Thanks for all the great work you do Actuary.
You're too kind.

I did post some additional dd on OEG on my twitter this morning. For anyone interested the tidbits are in their Q3 earnings call:

https://seekingalpha.com/article/438939 ... transcript

The big takeaway IMO:

"Along with the increasing business OEGs electric power and solar infrastructure segment backlog at the end of the quarter increased $6 million to $43.5 million from $37.5 million at the end of the prior quarter. These backlog figures do not include in excess of $10 million of recent solar projects that we were awarded subsequent to the end of the quarter.

Reach Construction, our utility scale engineering, procurement and Construction Company is currently in various stages of construction on multiple solar projects. During the third quarter, we experienced customer delays largely around permitting and delayed equipment deliveries, resulting in most construction activity not commencing until September. With that said we made great progress in securing and executing on solar projects in the third quarter and expect meaningful growth in the fourth quarter and beyond. We have a significant pipeline of solar opportunities that we believe will contribute financial growth to the company for several years to come."

Also hinted at another acquisition in the Q&A section.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1010 posts
868 upvotes
Your list is too long to get everything, but I took a tiny position in all 3 just because of your due diligence! haha.
OEG
WWR

**yawn**

Love all of these stocks heading into 2021 but OEG my fav. Again, a beautiful long-term play that will be MULTIPLE DOLLARS in 2021.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10814 posts
8855 upvotes
Winnipeg
JetLi wrote: Your list is too long to get everything, but I took a tiny position in all 3 just because of your due diligence! haha.
Yeah actuary is the real deal.

Jagx gonna break $1 soon.. Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10814 posts
8855 upvotes
Winnipeg
faken wrote: Yeah actuary is the real deal.

Jagx gonna break $1 soon.. Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Gonna run like OGN after hours.. holding still. 80% gain already lol
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2916 posts
786 upvotes
Toronto
therollin wrote: Are people still holding onto MVIS? I sold today,

I bought in at 1.50.
lol glad i sold yesterday, entry point seems tempting now
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
Pullback on WWR. Let's see if we get a push here to end the day.

Again, holding this to end of January - those catalysts I posted the other day are too juicy to pass-up. Market still doesn't appreciate the role graphite plays in EV batteries. Once WWR starts putting some news releases out, game on.

https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles ... uch%20more.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8082 posts
346 upvotes
therollin wrote: lol glad i sold yesterday, entry point seems tempting now
nice timing if you sold at peak.
still holding from earlier this year. LOL
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10814 posts
8855 upvotes
Winnipeg
Trimmed half position of uavs.. 8.43. waiting for re entry. Should have done 30-35% on mvis. Lol. Oh well. Not losing this one.

Still have full position with jagx..
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10814 posts
8855 upvotes
Winnipeg
Added 50% more position to Jagx.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55717 posts
20570 upvotes
OEG
WWR

**yawn**

So OEG at least $3 by 2021 year-end?
Jul 14, 2020
417 posts
360 upvotes
faken wrote: Added 50% more position to Jagx.
How high do you think it’s going to run up?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55717 posts
20570 upvotes
Why the hell did OEG and JAGX hit sub-20c's early this year?

Neither are having any cash flow issues, correct?

These are Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (OEG) and JaguarHealth, correct? OEG.V is halted lol so just wanted to make sure these are US-listed companies.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10814 posts
8855 upvotes
Winnipeg
DC2020 wrote: How high do you think it’s going to run up?
Can't give you an answer. Sky is the limit. Read up on Nepo pharmaceuticals long term recovery Mytesi drug.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55717 posts
20570 upvotes
I am hoping the CRA auditors turn the other way with the trading frequencies in our (RFD community and a broader extent to all Canadians) RRSP's and TFSA's lol. I made sure that I'll be claiming some profits on my trading account.

I think the CRA is not as anal with RRSP's, correct?
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1090 posts
3154 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Why the hell did OEG and JAGX hit sub-20c's early this year?

Neither are having any cash flow issues, correct?

These are Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (OEG) and JaguarHealth, correct? OEG.V is halted lol so just wanted to make sure these are US-listed companies.
OEG has three divisions. They were previously an oil and gas player but now a large chunk of their business is solar. The solar is what has given them a boost and that's why I'm so bullish on them.
alanbrenton wrote: I am hoping the CRA auditors turn the other way with the trading frequencies in our (RFD community and a broader extent to all Canadians) RRSP's and TFSA's lol. I made sure that I'll be claiming some profits on my trading account.

I think the CRA is not as anal with RRSP's, correct?
CRA doesn't care what you do in an RRSP because it will be taxed when you eventually withdraw from it.

You shouldn't be doing too many trades in a TFSA as CRA can come after you.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55717 posts
20570 upvotes
Actuary20 wrote: OEG has three divisions. They were previously an oil and gas player but now a large chunk of their business is solar. The solar is what has given them a boost and that's why I'm so bullish on them.

CRA doesn't care what you do in an RRSP because it will be taxed when you eventually withdraw from it.

You shouldn't be doing too many trades in a TFSA as CRA can come after you.
Are you the same actuary20 on ceo.ca?

That's what I thought about RRSP's, thanks for confirming.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)