Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2022 10:26 am
Jan 31, 2016
909 posts
630 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
cliffclaven wrote: I'm wondering this too. Friday's close was pretty wild.
I'll probably throw some more scraps at FORT.

Anything that makes me look forward to a Monday is a good thing and worth a few bucks.
Undervalued?
I am leaning towards Fridays close for BITF and HIVE as institutional SHORTS covering their positions before the weekend, Especially with the Nasdaq listing pending. Bullish sign IMO.
Last edited by Ketchenany on May 2nd, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Jan 31, 2016
909 posts
630 upvotes
Kawartha Lakes
tietherope wrote: Possibly the start of another Saturday night Bitcoin dump. Not fun.
If you do a quite a bit of reading and research on Bitcoin price action you will hear a few different theories on why the price dips and how the price is manipulated. It's all about money flow and whales know how to do it.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
I missed Bitfarms. What's the ticket symbol?
djdestroyer wrote: Don't forget about Bitfarms!
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7613 posts
5585 upvotes
Wpgguy86 wrote: Stupid bitcoin. Might be a good chance Monday to load up on miners. I'm gonna try to get good entries on HIVE BITF IMIN, maybe HUT. And add to GLXY
HUT was up 12% Friday and then right at the end from what I read Credit Suisse sold over 3 million shares taking it down to level and threw it all into HIVE.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1675 posts
1462 upvotes
Janus2faced wrote: ^^^ that, well done

are you trading AMZN this coming week, if so, which spread would you trade?
Usually if I trade AMZN it's a 1 or 2 contract long call using current week or next. Last Friday I got in and out of a May 7 call for +10 while AMZN was still trending up. When I sold I missed getting +15 but avoided -20 @ eod
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2020
1142 posts
1287 upvotes
Toronto
shadowsteve wrote: Usually if I trade AMZN it's a 1 or 2 contract long call using current week or next. Last Friday I got in and out of a May 7 call for +10 while AMZN was still trending up. When I sold I missed getting +15 but avoided -20 @ eod
on weekly/bi-weekly AMZN (or other underlying) call spreads, do you generally trade OTM, ATM, ITM?
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1675 posts
1462 upvotes
Janus2faced wrote: on weekly/bi-weekly AMZN (or other underlying) call spreads, do you generally trade OTM, ATM, ITM?
I normally use OTM

I went back and looked at the Fri trade. I bought the AMZN May7 3550 @ 9:44 & put in a sell @ +10 which filled less than 4 min later.

For AMZN I just look for a momo trade, sometimes they turn into swing trades :)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10626 posts
8625 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hopefully all this GME buying is worth it soon. GME is back on the #1 WSB list lol.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2272 posts
1045 upvotes
faken wrote: Hopefully all this GME buying is worth it soon. GME is back on the #1 WSB list lol.
Too expensive. Need something more affordable for entrants to scoop up shares. Hoping mmed, clov will play out
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10626 posts
8625 upvotes
Winnipeg
OCGN you monster...
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2020
1142 posts
1287 upvotes
Toronto
@faken, is wsb playing with OCGN today?

what about and in/out for $1 profit day trade

this week could also be an APHA play

whats in store for MVIS this week?

Last edited by Janus2faced on May 3rd, 2021 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10626 posts
8625 upvotes
Winnipeg
Janus2faced wrote: @faken, is wsb playing with OCGN today?

what about and in/out for $1 profit day trade

this week could also be an APHA play

whats in store for MVIS this?
no idea about OCGN. I'm playing until $25. I set it to sell at that price.

no idea about APHA. I have SNDL

no idea for MVIS. I'm just holding and I don't really look.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1351 posts
729 upvotes
WATERLOO
Today is apparantly HCMC day (OTC). Let's see what kind of pumping and dumping happens today.
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
It looks like I have to keep an eye on this one, I think it's already recovered. Considering how much crypto went up this past weekend, I can't decide for Monday start of day.

I have to admit, I don't fully comprehend crypto and I don't have enough time to research every stock, so I rely on this forum for the ideas of what to look at. I can't look at everything, so I kind of follow along in places. I think I will wait for the next mild pullback.
JetLi wrote: I missed Bitfarms. What's the ticket symbol?
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
I've never looked at this, neat information! I'm always lost in the Reddit pages, way too much information.
Janus2faced wrote: it can be resource to see whats trending

https://wsbdaily.com/

Thread Information

There are currently 7 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 2 guests)

faken, 5gluder, wewlad, Yummier, cassey48