Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2022 10:42 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
6969 posts
4947 upvotes
If I can ever get back level on my miners I'll be getting out of the sector. Tired of the non-stop days of BTC being higher than the previous and they go down.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
4400 posts
193 upvotes
tietherope wrote: If I can ever get back level on my miners I'll be getting out of the sector. Tired of the non-stop days of BTC being higher than the previous and they go down.
the price action in FORT is unbelievable

add in CSTR, another painful bag to hold...
Oct 28, 2013
519 posts
451 upvotes
Not Toronto
$SHIP doing well today - today might be the day I sell this one.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1975 posts
1229 upvotes
Nova Scotia
tietherope wrote: If I can ever get back level on my miners I'll be getting out of the sector. Tired of the non-stop days of BTC being higher than the previous and they go down.
I'm going in for more. I love the volatility.
Mar 10, 2021
94 posts
76 upvotes
Winnipeg
Yeah miners are an odd lot lately, when a commodity goes up it almost always brings up the miner that sells it or mines it regardless of financials.

Hell Fort has a positive eps and it still gets no love lol.
It ain't what you don't know what gets you into trouble.
Its what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Mark Twain.
Oct 23, 2007
48 posts
14 upvotes
Etobicoke
$OCGN has been a fun ride today! I bought it when Fasken mentioned it last week! up 37% !
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1086 posts
3121 upvotes
CDNGreenTrader wrote: I don't know if most people realize their efficacy against these COVID variants.

With EUA in the US, I'm thinking minimum valuation of $5B but more likely closer to $10B.

So basically risk - minimal at best barring an absolute disaster in additional trials.
Reward - 3-6x
Trade thesis playing out really well here. The reddit crowd is on it.

Crazy valuation gap and every update on testing has been positive.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1086 posts
3121 upvotes
Tons of patience required with FORT. The public float is basically 5-6 million so when it runs it will get crazy.

Could see a scenario where it goes back into the 40s and then one random day it's at $2.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1086 posts
3121 upvotes
schade wrote: Company: UGE International Ltd.

TSX-Venture Symbol: UGE

All Issues: Yes

Reason: Cease Trade Order

Halt Time (ET): 7:45 AM

IIROC can make a decision to impose a temporary suspension (halt) of trading in a security of a publicly-listed company.
This is the kind of shit that happens on the venture and CSE. Thesis remains unchanged - extremely undervalued sitting in my retirement account and not worried.

But seriously ow hard is it to file audited financials on time? Jeez....
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1086 posts
3121 upvotes
The entire micro cap shipping sector moving well today.

I still think SHIP the most likely to go parabolic. The best ticker in the space - wsb pirate memes will be great.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1411 posts
888 upvotes
Everyone selling MVIS and GME to get into OCGN.
Oct 28, 2013
519 posts
451 upvotes
Not Toronto
CDNGreenTrader wrote: I still think SHIP the most likely to go parabolic. The best ticker in the space - wsb pirate memes will be great.
Maybe I'll hold onto this one just for the memes
Dec 7, 2008
302 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
CDNGreenTrader wrote: Trade thesis playing out really well here. The reddit crowd is on it.

You are referring to $OCGN? thx
May 12, 2006
266 posts
155 upvotes
Tried to buy SHIP at 1.05 a few days ago. Only getting 3k part filled. Will sit on this until 1.5
May 12, 2006
266 posts
155 upvotes
o1Jeff wrote: bought SNDL at $0.83

Same. Started a position at 0.83. I set it this morning didnt think it would fill
Jul 7, 2017
165 posts
107 upvotes
CDNGreenTrader wrote: Trade thesis playing out really well here. The reddit crowd is on it.

It will b good for the meem factor n big trading opportunity with ocgn. Highly doubt that the fda it's going to take trial results from india seriously.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1086 posts
3121 upvotes
melodymelody wrote: You are referring to $OCGN? thx
Yep!
littlegiant35 wrote: It will b good for the meem factor n big trading opportunity with ocgn. Highly doubt that the fda it's going to take trial results from india seriously.
What makes you think that?

The Astrazeneca trials in India were not going well and the FDA raised legitimate concerns. Not seeing these same issues with Ocugen/Bharat.

With India being the new epicenter of these COVID-19 variants and many countries reacting very late to shutting down incoming flights it's highly probable at this point that this new variant strand is going to spread to other countries. Question remains whether Pfizer and Moderna is effective against this new variant
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2589 posts
1565 upvotes
Alliston, ON
ICBU up 100% on news Friday they are mining the new crypto Chia.
I've been in this one for a bit at a loss and good to see its finally turning around.

Opened around $0.018 and now over $0.03. Still plenty of room to grow I believe
Jul 7, 2017
165 posts
107 upvotes
CDNGreenTrader wrote: Yep!

What makes you think that?

The Astrazeneca trials in India were not going well and the FDA raised legitimate concerns. Not seeing these same issues with Ocugen/Bharat.

With India being the new epicenter of these COVID-19 variants and many countries reacting very late to shutting down incoming flights it's highly probable at this point that this new variant strand is going to spread to other countries. Question remains whether Pfizer and Moderna is effective against this new variant
With the exception of Japan and South Korea, and perhaps couple of other smaller territories, The reliability of drug/medicine trials from other Asian countries could be highly suspect. I am not aware of any major drug/medicine that was approved primarily based on large scale trials in india. pfe and mrna Underwent rigourous scrutiny and used verifiable standardized protocols throughout their trials which were conducted in u.s to a large extent.