faken wrote: All this GME is paying off 🤣
how much have you put in to make money off a 2% swing? lol
i only have 20 shares
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1478 posts
787 upvotes
WATERLOO
CDNGreenTrader wrote: I'm down like $40k...

Would rather bag hold for a bit than sell for a loss. The opportunity cost stinks for sure....good opportunities elsewhere but I know BTC mooning to 100k at some point in the coming months and FORT partnership with GAM going to be lit.
I'm curious though, we've seen the upswing of BTC past $60 but some of these miners didn't really follow suit. If BTC does go up to to $100K how do we know if everything else will follow a same trend?
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13019 posts
11361 upvotes
ballashotcaller wrote: how much have you put in to make money off a 2% swing? lol
i only have 20 shares
I bought 25 at $152.. I sold it at $164. I'm holding like 80 tho at $167 now.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1101 posts
3188 upvotes
ballashotcaller wrote: I'm curious though, we've seen the upswing of BTC past $60 but some of these miners didn't really follow suit. If BTC does go up to to $100K how do we know if everything else will follow a same trend?
This is fair but a couple of things to keep in mind:

-Q1 reports will come out soon. We're talking record revenues for every miner.
-crypto miner money went into doge. Doge will implode come Saturday (if any of you are holding doge I suggest you consdier selling before SNL...will be a buy the rumor sell the news event....IMO)
-small caps have been annihilated for 2-3 months now. Seeing a pulse now.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1101 posts
3188 upvotes
Congrats to everyone in BITF.

A few posters on this board have been hodling longer than I have.

Will be interesting to see how this uplist plays versus other Canadian uplists.

On one hand, previous Canadian uplisting plays have fizzled dramatically after getting on the Nasdaq (e.g. GP, IPA). On the other hand, BITF literally could 3x from current levels and still have a lesser valuation than the big two (MARA, RIOT). Not to mention BITF produces more BTC and produces it using renewable energy (lots of chatter on this and some institutions refuse to put money into miners that don't use renewable or clean energy).
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1478 posts
787 upvotes
WATERLOO
cliffclaven wrote: Holy smokes! How many shares do you hold?
He posted a screenshot of his position a while back. you can scroll through the pages
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2569 posts
1944 upvotes
Nova Scotia
ballashotcaller wrote: He posted a screenshot of his position a while back. you can scroll through the pages
Ain't nobody got time for that.
(he already answered)
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19126 posts
9047 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Wow BITF!
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19126 posts
9047 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
BITF hasn’t released a NASDAQ date yet has it? I didn’t see it anywhere
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2569 posts
1944 upvotes
Nova Scotia
geokilla wrote: BITF hasn’t released a NASDAQ date yet has it? I didn’t see it anywhere
Not yet.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1101 posts
3188 upvotes
One thing I have noticed recently is that traders are abusing the same stocks.

e.g. RHE - ran it up last Wednesday . Cooled Thursday. Ran it up more on Friday and then went nuts on Monday. Cooled Tuesday. Went parabolic on Wednesday. Cooled Thursday. Being un up again today.

Watching LEDS closely to see what they do with it next week. No position but would not surprise me to see a major bounce come Monday.
Apr 23, 2017
901 posts
478 upvotes
CDNGreenTrader wrote: One thing I have noticed recently is that traders are abusing the same stocks.

e.g. RHE - ran it up last Wednesday . Cooled Thursday. Ran it up more on Friday and then went nuts on Monday. Cooled Tuesday. Went parabolic on Wednesday. Cooled Thursday. Being un up again today.

Watching LEDS closely to see what they do with it next week. No position but would not surprise me to see a major bounce come Monday.
Yup , I've seen this happen a lot esp with stocks with small float and priced under $10 - that's the sweet spot and they're pumped/dumped for a few days and forgotten. High risk/high reward!
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1101 posts
3188 upvotes
yugsekwaf wrote: Yup , I've seen this happen a lot esp with stocks with small float and priced under $10 - that's the sweet spot and they're pumped/dumped for a few days and forgotten. High risk/high reward!
It's been really obvious the last few weeks.

Day traders kind of went to the sidelines after the capitulation from Feb-Mar and then regrouped and came back in April with a plan to pump and dump on news lol.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)