Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Swing Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 5:34 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Phat_cow wrote: Got $10k coming in. I was wondering ig ATE.T Antibe Therapeutics Inc is a good play. They are at $5.88 right now and they have some very promising pain meds. Originally I was going to split that between Li.v and GMA.v. Hmmm
Did you ever end up grabbing any ATE.to? Finally some decent news today after a lot of silence. Hopefully they start to run soon now that their IP loose ends are all tied up
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CDNGreenTrader wrote: It's been really obvious the last few weeks.

Day traders kind of went to the sidelines after the capitulation from Feb-Mar and then regrouped and came back in April with a plan to pump and dump on news lol.
Haha want to tell them about VMC. LoL
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Debating swapping more CAD to USD now with the rate at a 5 year low
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote: Debating swapping more CAD to USD now with the rate at a 5 year low
Usd plays are just so much more fun.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2049 posts
880 upvotes
Ontario
Legacy19 wrote: I think CIDM about to pop.
It only popped a vein...oh well... there is always next week
Last edited by shoppingkart on May 7th, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 13, 2019
547 posts
349 upvotes
Bitf!! What a ride. Glxy is doing its weird thing, it has earnings soon though. I'm glad I got out of tech and growth last week. Gonna go strictly commodities and crypto for a while. Lots of interesting Canadian gold and silver companies.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2823 posts
1493 upvotes
is it too late to join BITF when monday comes? i watched it go from +10%, +20% but i kept in the sideline today T.T was playing discipline but now sort of regret it...... still bag holding COCP, MVIS, MMED about $1.5k loss
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2573 posts
1947 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Wpgguy86 wrote: Bitf!! What a ride. Glxy is doing its weird thing, it has earnings soon though. I'm glad I got out of tech and growth last week. Gonna go strictly commodities and crypto for a while. Lots of interesting Canadian gold and silver companies.
Who do you like for silver?
bestknightmare wrote: is it too late to join BITF when monday comes? i watched it go from +10%, +20% but i kept in the sideline today T.T was playing discipline but now sort of regret it...... still bag holding COCP, MVIS, MMED about $1.5k loss
I’ll be looking to add more this coming week. Just need to decide what to sell for the funds.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
3876 posts
1972 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
bestknightmare wrote: is it too late to join BITF when monday comes? i watched it go from +10%, +20% but i kept in the sideline today T.T was playing discipline but now sort of regret it...... still bag holding COCP, MVIS, MMED about $1.5k loss
Anything under $8 is a buy so if you put an extended market order, you should be able to get it Monday morning. Sell target is $15+, preferably before they actually uplist. I imagine myself and others have overvalued how bad Americans want Canadian miners so there may be a small spike but then likely a lot of selling. Buy the hype, sell the news.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes
BTC better not give me a weekend tease... 🤣
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2020
2424 posts
2859 upvotes
West Rouge, Ontario
bestknightmare wrote: is it too late to join BITF when monday comes? i watched it go from +10%, +20% but i kept in the sideline today T.T was playing discipline but now sort of regret it.
djdestroyer wrote: Anything under $8 is a buy so if you put an extended market order, you should be able to get it Monday morning. Sell target is $15+, preferably before they actually uplist. I imagine myself and others have overvalued how bad Americans want Canadian miners so there may be a small spike but then likely a lot of selling. Buy the hype, sell the news.
look for a sub $7Cdn on Monday, dropping back close to $6 sometime next week.

based on (wsb/reddit) hype - at <$6.50 consider it a buy.

worse case it could drop back below $3
looking both ways wasting time doing unimportant things.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1008 posts
710 upvotes
djdestroyer wrote: Anything under $8 is a buy so if you put an extended market order, you should be able to get it Monday morning. Sell target is $15+, preferably before they actually uplist. I imagine myself and others have overvalued how bad Americans want Canadian miners so there may be a small spike but then likely a lot of selling. Buy the hype, sell the news.
I agree with the under $8 buy no brainer price before listing. However, no one can predict where it will go next week and there is a DTC chill that has to be lifted before it can trade on the Nasdaq global markets. As mentioned above who knows what the American sediment will be with the Canadian miner. That said, RIOT and MARA are both around $30 USD and BITF right now is $7.60 CDN...... is a price target of $15 USD outrageous? If you do your own research and gain some conviction the negative noise is just that... noise. Good Luck.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2823 posts
1493 upvotes
What do you guys feel about clean energy stocks and ETF? Biden passing the clean energy bill, would think a big rise. But these stock been tanking last few months by 40-70%. Good dip to buy?

Zcln? Tan?
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1556 posts
1391 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
bestknightmare wrote: What do you guys feel about clean energy stocks and ETF? Biden passing the clean energy bill, would think a big rise. But these stock been tanking last few months by 40-70%. Good dip to buy?

Zcln? Tan?
It'll be back. Buy now at a low-low and wait till the rotation back to the sector.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)