Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2022 11:03 pm
Dec 16, 2006
375 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
Oil pipeline will be restarted tonight. Stocks won't suck as much tomorrow (hopefully).

May open a position in LXG on the next bloodbath day. We're near the 52 week lows, they'll be seeking FDA approval soon, and it looks like they're finally getting their act together and trying to ramp up sales. I'm impressed it closed green today.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lexagene ... 00429.html
Sep 18, 2019
827 posts
723 upvotes
I have a limit buy on NDA and the last 10 mins dump suck me into it
Mar 10, 2021
94 posts
76 upvotes
Winnipeg
Sunway wrote: I have a limit buy on NDA and the last 10 mins dump suck me into it
quite the end of day for that one.... ack,
It ain't what you don't know what gets you into trouble.
Its what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Mark Twain.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2312 posts
1660 upvotes
SW Ontario
oh_so_fly wrote: Oil pipeline will be restarted tonight. Stocks won't suck as much tomorrow (hopefully).
Line 5?

From what I have heard, Enbridge has continued to operate Line 5 in defiance of Whitmer, stating only Washington can order them to shutdown.
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7057 posts
5023 upvotes
oh_so_fly wrote: I'm pretty disappointed in the bears. They had all the momentum to drive bitcoin down further, and we only spent a few minutes under $53.7k.
You got it now unfortunately.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2228 posts
982 upvotes
Riot bitcoin mining earning tomorrow. Any thoughts? I don't have any position in it.... Yet
Last edited by bestknightmare on May 12th, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7057 posts
5023 upvotes
hockeyfan1990 wrote: Yep that just dropped btc lol
Just when I thought the price was pretty stable and that miners might be bottoming out.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2228 posts
982 upvotes
tietherope wrote:

Yeah, that's not going to help the price.
He isn't going to sell any... Don't think that makes a difference since the dmg is already done during the process of mining it.
Aug 13, 2019
476 posts
279 upvotes
Oh God, that's gonna hurt. I thought I was getting a deal on GLXY today. On the plus side I switched all my btc to eth today. I'm now 60%eth 35%glxy 5% psfe
Dec 16, 2006
375 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
What. The. F*** Elon.

100ema has thankfully held (for now). Dude needs to stick to shilling DogeCoin. They literally just beat analyst expectations 2 weeks ago because of $100 million profit from selling some of their bitcoin, and he goes ahead and does this.

Edit: watch him shill DogeCoin again...
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1263 posts
640 upvotes
WATERLOO
Lol well looks like I'll be bag holding hard for the next little while
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7057 posts
5023 upvotes
And $46k. I honestly thought it would bounce way before this haha.
Jul 15, 2018
958 posts
1424 upvotes
So buy the dip when fort hits the .30s tomorrow right?
Jan 27, 2017
224 posts
485 upvotes
[CHR] Earnings out!
Net quarterly loss of 38M.

Just read through the whole report, takeaways:

-Loss in large part due to 1x cost of CPA amendment/ aircraft restructuring.
-RAL collection of 62% (I expected 60%).
-No definitive #s re Voyaguer Purolator contract, but just says revenues increasing
- 3 of 19 dash 8s leased out as I anticipated. Need more progress on this front, expect it to happen organically once covid is drawn out.
- and of the 138M they netted from offering (145M gross), $34M already used to pay down debt secured against aircraft, another 75M planned to use on paying down aircraft debt throughout 2021. Remaining ~$29M on general operating expenses/growth opportunities (buying more aircraft)

I like the use of cash to pay down debt, increase liquidity and reduces cash requirements.

EBITDA beat my estimates, and given the loss is primarily CPA restructuring, there were no “oh shit” negatives on this Qs earnings.

Patience is the key here.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2412 posts
1713 upvotes
YYZ
oh boy cant wait to see my crypto mining stocks tomorrow.
riot down another 16% after hours
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Jun 7, 2018
22 posts
7 upvotes
Allow me to rant...
WTF Elon?..The same electricity that powers Tesla cars powers the mining bitcoins. It all depends on how green electricity is produced (coal vs solar, etc). Different use case for sure - transportation vs store of value. Gold also has a carbon footprint to mine, so use that argument to sh!t on bitcoin.
Anyway, I'm just sore because I have some positions in RIOT and MARA I was planning to swing, when this market sh!t show started to happen. I thought the bottoms have been reached, but Elon's tweet just aggravated it. Now I may just have to hold the bag longer, LOL.
Seriously, I think Elon is just going to load up more bitcoins on the cheap after his tweet. Bitcoins will certainly trend higher over the long run. We can't switch off the new digital paradigm...
..end of rant.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

Legacy19, tegboy