Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2021 3:56 am
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
5663 posts
3379 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Honestly, I Wouldn't be surprised if this is because of the accounting and auditing firm saying... "Yea... No!"

To volatile for the company to record revenue.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1355 posts
2825 upvotes
Toronto
Wpgguy86 wrote: Oh God, that's gonna hurt. I thought I was getting a deal on GLXY today. On the plus side I switched all my btc to eth today. I'm now 60%eth 35%glxy 5% psfe
Wow man. I got into Glxy as well today after contemplating for the last month. Ridiculous.
Aug 13, 2019
401 posts
218 upvotes
Galaxy at least has some history of moving against bitcoin. It really is not a bitcoin company at all. And earnings should be insane on Monday... I might just log out for a few days.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2367 posts
1673 upvotes
YYZ
sleepyguy wrote: Wow! Look at after hrs of Riot and Mara... destroyed... insane!
if btc losses 50k again overnight, i wouldn't be surprised if riot gaps down and losses another 10% tomorrow.
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
3020 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
Just when i thought moving my money into crypto was a good idea elon decided to use his twitter fingers..
Dec 16, 2006
360 posts
312 upvotes
Toronto
How about those moon phases, eh? 🤪 Hammer candle at the end looks great though.

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8970 posts
6696 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wow high tide.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10502 posts
2119 upvotes
willyxjai wrote: Just when i thought moving my money into crypto was a good idea elon decided to use his twitter fingers..
Elon did say it was a hustle.
Aug 13, 2019
401 posts
218 upvotes
Crypto still a good move long term imo. Hopefully bitcoins dominance on everything is lessoned though. It's like the SPY of crypto. If market is red and bitcoin is under 50 its gonna be ugly. The last time bitcoin crashed GLXY held 28-29... but I don't think market was also crashing.
Dec 8, 2020
849 posts
902 upvotes
Toronto
fly me to the moon, it's going to be a green day.
Oops, there goes another rubber tree plant!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
8970 posts
6696 upvotes
Winnipeg
Janus2faced wrote: fly me to the moon, it's going to be a green day.
What if it doesn't moon? Will you regret not buying anything?

I'm still waiting to hear what you hold
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Dec 8, 2020
849 posts
902 upvotes
Toronto
@post#13294

why?

read my signature
............................................................................................................................
My portfolio at the time of this post: TFSA: TQQQ, SBC | Non-Reg: TQQQ with bolted on long CC options, MARA with bolted on long CC options.

Last edited by Janus2faced on May 15th, 2021 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oops, there goes another rubber tree plant!
Aug 13, 2019
401 posts
218 upvotes
Great chance to get i to the ETHX ETF if you missed out on the first run Imo. Also GLXY. Having said that, I have no powder cause I thought yesterday was the bottom Loudly Crying Face. Not gonna look at anything until Monday. Good luck to all
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
6721 posts
4770 upvotes
Yesterday's BTC price would have been really nice to go with these green futures.
Mar 10, 2021
85 posts
73 upvotes
Winnipeg
Can always count on the fed or musk to open their mouths and cost people billions.

Nice that Musk finally had an epiphany about were bitcoin was made and his guilt won out (sarcasm).
It ain't what you don't know what gets you into trouble.
Its what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Mark Twain.
Mar 10, 2021
85 posts
73 upvotes
Winnipeg
Kinda feel bad for the companies that try to be more energy and eco efficient, they get sucked down with the polluters.
It ain't what you don't know what gets you into trouble.
Its what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Mark Twain.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
6721 posts
4770 upvotes
MARA/RIOT doing much better than after market yesterday and even than pre-market earlier.