Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2022 10:13 pm
May 16, 2017
123 posts
34 upvotes
Calgary, AB
oh_so_fly wrote: Snatched some May 21 10c CLOV this morning for $0.10. Potential squeeze setting up Monday if earnings don't suck
Was it an option you bough?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10643 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
That CHR buy was not me. Lol I thought about it tho Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14486 posts
4558 upvotes
GTA
Doubled position in CVX.V

That's it till Monday! (unless CNR drops more before the close!)
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14486 posts
4558 upvotes
GTA
Wow CMC rallying hard today. Reading lots of speculation that up-listing is coming soon with and the ticker possibly changing to CWS. Hopefully the listing change will bring some more eyes to the company.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10643 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
Welp.. I'm going to be dumping 40% of my income into CHR two weeks until it pops. Border reopening discussions. This is going to follow AC.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7620 posts
5596 upvotes
Whoa, 3% away from being even on CHR. One less bag.

BTC slowly going down all day didn't help the others though.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6035 posts
3942 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Chances of VMC.v running all next week back to $10?
Aug 13, 2019
543 posts
347 upvotes
Ah, GLXY, now that's the close of a company that is gonna have insane earnings monday morning :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7620 posts
5596 upvotes
Wpgguy86 wrote: Ah, GLXY, now that's the close of a company that is gonna have insane earnings monday morning :)
FOMO over here. Come on BITF and FORT! where my money was tied up and kept me out of GLXY.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1999 posts
811 upvotes
Ontario
JRGUINNESS wrote: Chances of VMC.v running all next week back to $10?
If you say your prayers right, it might happen. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10643 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
anyone else get a proxy vote for LAC?
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14486 posts
4558 upvotes
GTA
spike1128 wrote: Hahahha the market gonna take awhile to recover.
Recover? Lots of indexes are barely off ATHs?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2006
4384 posts
480 upvotes
faken wrote: anyone else get a proxy vote for LAC?
Yes I did.
I have a bunch of things in proxyvote - LAC being one of them.
nothing exciting ... is there a director I should be worried about? :P
Questrade | Crypto.com | BlockFi | Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3811 posts
3839 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
faken wrote: Welp.. I'm going to be dumping 40% of my income into CHR two weeks until it pops. Border reopening discussions. This is going to follow AC.
What would be your sell target for it?

Even if it goes up I might be tempted to hold it if they bring back their dividend.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10643 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ecsta wrote: What would be your sell target for it?

Even if it goes up I might be tempted to hold it if they bring back their dividend.
at this rate.. $8+ lol
Jan 27, 2017
230 posts
538 upvotes
faken wrote: at this rate.. $8+ lol
$10+ Chorus is coming out of this pandemic a much more diversified company than pre covid. They just signed an 8 year contract with the Canadian Armed Forces the day after earnings, coupled with that new Purolator contract, and specialized flying missions with the UN… Lots of diversity with Voyageur. Once things ease up globally with covid restrictions (speculative but I give it a few more months), I don’t see CAC having a problem leasing out the remaining 16 dash 8s. Regional carriers will be turning to leasing their aircraft more than ever after the ~1.5 year of cash burn.

Thing is with CHR the stock does move a little slow, definitely not an exciting hold, albeit the border reopening news will propel her up to $5.6-6s IMO. Bring back even a partial divy and it’s a beauty to ride back up.

I’ll stop trying to pump CHRs tires, just sharing my conviction, I could be wrong, but I’m banking my money on it.
Jan 27, 2017
230 posts
538 upvotes
npistone wrote: $10+ Chorus is coming out of this pandemic a much more diversified company than pre covid. They just signed an 8 year contract with the Canadian Armed Forces the day after earnings, coupled with that new Purolator contract, and specialized flying missions with the UN… Lots of diversity with Voyageur. Once things ease up globally with covid restrictions (speculative but I give it a few more months), I don’t see CAC having a problem leasing out the remaining 16 dash 8s. Regional carriers will be turning to leasing their aircraft more than ever after the ~1.5 year of cash burn.

Thing is with CHR the stock does move a little slow, definitely not an exciting hold, albeit the border reopening news will propel her up to $5.6-6s IMO. Bring back even a partial divy and it’s a beauty to ride back up.

I’ll stop trying to pump CHRs tires, just sharing my conviction, I could be wrong, but I’m banking my money on it.
I’ll go a step further and say, I don’t love the way deferred revenues are booked in full with RAL. This is what I look to at each quarterly earnings call, and what analysts keep asking in q&a, currently trending at 62%. I’ll also note that the CAC side is cash intensive, and CHRs main hurdle had to have been obtaining cheap debt. Look at AerCap for example and they’ve been churning out leases globally, as they’re a much larger player with deeper pockets/ access to lines at cheaper rates. Thin margins when paying 5-6% on secured airliner debt (I.e the warrants/ debentures) offered up just to clear up those lines.

Not all sunshine’s and rainbows, I’d like to see a fire lit under managements asses re new growth and new lease contracts but given the landscape it seems like there progressing well.

Ufc time… enjoy the weekend peeps.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)