Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Swing Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2024 1:00 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5510 upvotes
The headline article about futures on the Yahoo homepage has been about inflation fears for the entire week I think. Lol. They need a new narrative.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13019 posts
11361 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote: Sell order going in first thing tomorrow
LOL I hate that guy so much. The amount of money my account fluctuates because of Elon and Kramer is unreal. Those two just need to not talk for 2 weeks so my stuff can recover organically.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13019 posts
11361 upvotes
Elon likes lidar now. What a clown Face With Tears Of Joy
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1008 posts
710 upvotes
faken wrote: Elon likes lidar now. What a clown Face With Tears Of Joy
I try to ignore the news, but I have to give Elon credit. He certainly has created quite the stir. He is not an idiot, loves irony and chess. He is always three or four steps ahead.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Nov 28, 2016
904 posts
1177 upvotes
Ketchenany wrote: I try to ignore the news, but I have to give Elon credit. He certainly has created quite the stir. He is not an idiot, loves irony and chess. He is always three or four steps ahead.
So the guy who downplayed covid, said it will go away in April 2020, who got fired from PayPal while running it into the ground, and his only successes is due to others who are smarter and work harder, is not an idiot?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1008 posts
710 upvotes
devmaster8 wrote: So the guy who downplayed covid, said it will go away in April 2020, who got fired from PayPal while running it into the ground, and his only successes is due to others who are smarter and work harder, is not an idiot?
Idiot, no. Of course do not know him personally, but I do know there is three sides to any story and never a media report free from any bias.
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music - Carlin
Nov 28, 2016
904 posts
1177 upvotes
Ketchenany wrote: Idiot, no. Of course do not know him personally, but I do know there is three sides to any story and never a media report free from any bias.
Ok well, the guy's twitter thread is literally all you need to read. https://twitter.com/elonmusk
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3148 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
Been busy last few days with work so trying to catch up , miners dont seem to be recovering as fast as I like ie. LNK
all my shroom play have been going sideways/safe for a while now , MMED seemed to have jumped EOD of yesterday so happy about that.

Was eyeing GLXY for a flip but recovered and came back down by last couple days so just watching it now as looks like a gap up this morning then into a sell off , first 15 mins will confirm if my thoughts are right.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5510 upvotes
lilmikey wrote: Been busy last few days with work so trying to catch up , miners dont seem to be recovering as fast as I like ie. LNK
all my shroom play have been going sideways/safe for a while now , MMED seemed to have jumped EOD of yesterday so happy about that.

Was eyeing GLXY for a flip but recovered and came back down by last couple days so just watching it now as looks like a gap up this morning then into a sell off , first 15 mins will confirm if my thoughts are right.
GLXY already down to $23.00 before open
Dec 16, 2006
392 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
If you're into alt coins, bitcoin dominance has been steadily going up the last few days. Could be a good buying opportunity soon if you missed out a few days ago. Not sure what the best stock play would be.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2017
1723 posts
1780 upvotes
Think there were some here in XBC... it’s up 37% this week
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1041 posts
900 upvotes
Anyone still bag holding SOLO with me? I'm wondering if I should average down or cut my losses....I got in at $7.50, so I'm holding a big bag already.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2019
1225 posts
1017 upvotes
JetLi wrote: Anyone still bag holding SOLO with me? I'm wondering if I should average down or cut my losses....I got in at $7.50, so I'm holding a big bag already.
Just my experience, I bought it even higher @ $8.30 and dump it close to $5 mid march. I lost close to 2K.
Jul 7, 2017
165 posts
107 upvotes
Ketchenany wrote: Idiot, no. Of course do not know him personally, but I do know there is three sides to any story and never a media report free from any bias.
I think the problem is that he acts like a child, and does not act responsibly for someone in his position. There are many others who have had the ability to move the markets, such as bezos, gates, zuckerberg etc, but in his case it's like sticking in his hand into everything even outside of his domain.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5510 upvotes
Bitcoin dump on the same China "news".
Last edited by tietherope on May 21st, 2021 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

blahraptors