Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 3:59 pm
Aug 29, 2018
130 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
faken wrote: Do what's best for you. I'm waiting for $3.50.. selling 25% for that 80%
$3.50? Multiply that by 5 for me. $2.5B acquisition is my target. That’s $17.50. Bought 2k more shares today, trimmed a bit from EMAN. Plan to re-enter EMAN of course once MVIS is finalized - which it will be. Who knows, End of Oct Q3 ER may shed some light, if we even get there. My position in MVIS defies everything I believe in when it comes to investing.
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
6264 posts
2097 upvotes
Is there a summary post of why Mvis is going to be acquired?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5324 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
ParadigmWM wrote: $3.50? Multiply that by 5 for me. $2.5B acquisition is my target. That’s $17.50. Bought 2k more shares today, trimmed a bit from EMAN. Plan to re-enter EMAN of course once MVIS is finalized - which it will be. Who knows, End of Oct Q3 ER may shed some light, if we even get there. My position in MVIS defies everything I believe in when it comes to investing.
LMAO you and me both.

Also Vivi read up on reddit. I can't summarize it all in here, just too much info.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5324 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
Non-Executive Employees awarded 1.2 Million Restricted Stock Units in 2020:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MVIS/comments/ ... ven_in_2q/

New
$MVIS
PR + PATENT EASTER EGGS:

MicroVision CEO says interest strong from Auto, AR space: Merger Market reports
https://i.redd.it/o4eifh3pknf51.jpg

Addition of Dr. Spitzer to BoD, with DARPA and Google X experience:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/microvis ... 10583.html

HoloLens2 Reveals MVIS inside:

r/MVIS DD essential threads:
https://old.reddit.com/r/mvis/comments/ ... ta_thread/

80+ different patents that
$MSFT
and MVIS got approved outlining the future of AR displays that rely on Microvision IP:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MVIS/comments/ ... _timeline/

Transcript announcing Sale of Company as objective:
https://m.marketscreener.com/MICROVISIO ... -30653242/

Diagram of the various companies who would benefit from acquiring all or a portion of MVIS IP.
http://i.imgur.com/rl4AdS0.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4639 posts
3171 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
MVIS up to $2.70, just a few more cents more. hehe
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5324 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
bomber17 wrote: MVIS up to $2.70, just a few more cents more. hehe
I love seeking Alpha. LOL. Clay trading is trending this stock now. haha.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5324 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
this thread keeps getting left behind as no one posts in here anymore apparently...

Final countdown for the one and only mvis OCT 29 Earnings...

I can't wait for this to be over.. so much capital in this.

Looking to trade more canadian stuff after this.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5324 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5324 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
faken wrote: Deciding if I should wait to sell FCEL or wait for hydrogen day tmr lol.. easy 15% gain.

Mvis Collision Symbol
dam.. i wish i held onto FCEL... i had 500 shares at 1.92 lol..

MVIS news has it that the buyout is happening Dec 14th..
Aug 29, 2018
130 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
faken wrote: dam.. i wish i held onto FCEL... i had 500 shares at 1.92 lol..

MVIS news has it that the buyout is happening Dec 14th..
Great day for MVIS today, albeit it’s been a rough month for sure after ER. It shouldn’t have sold off like it did and presented a great scalp opportunity (unfortunately I didn’t partake). Happy to hear you are still holding strong - not that I doubted you. It will be interesting to see what the next few months bring as we inch closer to the auto Lidar sample in April. I would love to see this be acquired tomorrow but I’m skeptical it will be before Q2.

IDEX is also another I was eyeing but didn’t bite when I should have. Was waiting for it to drop below $.80 and I think it hit $.81 lol. Had a sizeable order in that was never executed. She’s now up to $3.15 AH. Oh well. It probably has a lot more to run but I’d rather be buying more MVIS at this price.

I recently bought ZOM as well, missed the low but got in at $0.12 so up a bit. Procrastination has been my biggest enemy lately. Have been eyeing it for a while as it trended all the way down to $0.06 and still I delayed.

Sold EMAN at $1.21 for a break even and waste of several months. May get back in there later.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5324 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
ParadigmWM wrote: Great day for MVIS today, albeit it’s been a rough month for sure after ER. It shouldn’t have sold off like it did and presented a great scalp opportunity (unfortunately I didn’t partake). Happy to hear you are still holding strong - not that I doubted you. It will be interesting to see what the next few months bring as we inch closer to the auto Lidar sample in April. I would love to see this be acquired tomorrow but I’m skeptical it will be before Q2.

IDEX is also another I was eyeing but didn’t bite when I should have. Was waiting for it to drop below $.80 and I think it hit $.81 lol. Had a sizeable order in that was never executed. She’s now up to $3.15 AH. Oh well. It probably has a lot more to run but I’d rather be buying more MVIS at this price.

I recently bought ZOM as well, missed the low but got in at $0.12 so up a bit. Procrastination has been my biggest enemy lately. Have been eyeing it for a while as it trended all the way down to $0.06 and still I delayed.

Sold EMAN at $1.21 for a break even and waste of several months. May get back in there later.
Yes I have my full position still.. this is the only penny stock i'm in right now. It was way too stressful to be in more than 1. I honestly check on it once a day just to see if it's moving or not.. Quite a surprise on Friday. Someone keeps buying 100k+ shares at the end of the day.. Friday and Today.

IDEX. I rode up that one middle of June.. sold off for some profit.. held on to 25% of the other holding.. then it tanked :s...

If i was to get into another one.. look into UAVS...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
5324 posts
643 upvotes
Winnipeg
Haven't posted in here much..

Anyone got any plays? I have around 2k USD to swing.

Also in other news. MVIS is still my biggest position in all my investments. They just added a former FORD executive to the BOD. Praying their LIdar finally gets sold. 800% pls..
Jan 25, 2015
584 posts
285 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought a small position in SCR at $1.47 hopefully i dont bag hold. Its somewhat close to the offering price

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)