Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2022 10:13 pm
Nov 28, 2019
183 posts
219 upvotes
I can't believe the VIX has been as low as it has the last few days with the meme stocks doing what they have been.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10644 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
trixR4kids wrote: Are you looking to do a quick flip on this?
Actually looking to hit $15 on this in 2 months.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10644 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
hello99 wrote: VET.TO?
Yeah. Bought it to hedge against the clean energy plays. When the planes start going again.. which is gonna happen. Vaccine passports, cheap flights offered by AC, WestJet, etc. The demand is going to be unreal.. I actually seeing it hit $100 barrel soon.
Dec 16, 2006
379 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
sleepingsublime wrote: I can't believe the VIX has been as low as it has the last few days with the meme stocks doing what they have been.
Calm before the storm? CPI print on Thursday can have things get nutty
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
16356 posts
5721 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Sold CLOV at under $19. Didn't sell at $24 :facepalm:
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7620 posts
5596 upvotes
One good thing about FORT, it's only -2.5%. Other plays are up to -13% now.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10644 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wow RED
Penalty Box
Jul 15, 2018
1029 posts
1533 upvotes
George w bushs futon
Entire portfolio went red at same time
Mar 10, 2021
138 posts
150 upvotes
Winnipeg
Poor bitcoin getting smashed in the mouth...
It ain't what you don't know what gets you into trouble.
Its what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Mark Twain.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7620 posts
5596 upvotes
npistone wrote:

[LAC]… talk to me daddy
"The Department of Energy (DOE) will release a National Blueprint for Lithium Batteries. This Blueprint will codify the findings of the battery supply chain review in a 10-year, whole-of-government plan to urgently develop a domestic lithium battery supply chain that combats the climate crisis by creating good-paying clean energy jobs across America. Later this month, the Department of Energy will host a Battery Roundtable, including representatives from each segment of the battery supply chain, to discuss the Blueprint."

"Today, America relies heavily on importing the inputs for fabricated advanced battery packs from abroad, exposing the nation to supply chain vulnerabilities that threaten to disrupt the availability and cost of the critical technologies that rely on them and the workforce that manufactures them. With the global lithium battery market expected to grow by a factor of five to ten by 2030, it is imperative that the United States invest immediately in scaling up a secure, diversified supply chain for high-capacity batteries here at home that supports good-paying, quality jobs with a free and fair choice to join a union and bargain collectively. That means seizing a critical opportunity to increase domestic battery manufacturing while investing to scale the full lithium battery supply chain, including the sourcing and processing of the critical minerals used in battery production all the way through to end-of-life battery collection and recycling"
Dec 16, 2006
379 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
Good read on what's to come re: Covid - click the Tweet to see the 20 Tweet convo thread

If CPI this week rattles the market, I'm going to load heavy on $HGEN. EUA blessing should send it to the stratosphere.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10644 posts
8648 upvotes
Winnipeg
And this is why I don't day trade on red days. Face With Tears Of Joy. Straight up gambling lol
Dec 7, 2008
302 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
And ... for anyone still holding KODK, it's up 10+% to about $9.5 now.
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
With this 10 year supply and battery recycling needs, I've been collecting PDAC, NOU.V. I want to add MP to the list. I have watched it on and off, but missed my buying target of ~$23 a few weeks ago and it kept climbing, I didn't chase, but I wish I did....I had opportunities sub $25 and $28, but kept waiting for it to pull back. EV battery components and recycling are all long term holds for me. I put them in my RRSP account and are letting them just sit there until I have a 10 bagger or retire, which ever comes first. haha.
tietherope wrote: "The Department of Energy (DOE) will release a National Blueprint for Lithium Batteries. This Blueprint will codify the findings of the battery supply chain review in a 10-year, whole-of-government plan to urgently develop a domestic lithium battery supply chain that combats the climate crisis by creating good-paying clean energy jobs across America. Later this month, the Department of Energy will host a Battery Roundtable, including representatives from each segment of the battery supply chain, to discuss the Blueprint."

"Today, America relies heavily on importing the inputs for fabricated advanced battery packs from abroad, exposing the nation to supply chain vulnerabilities that threaten to disrupt the availability and cost of the critical technologies that rely on them and the workforce that manufactures them. With the global lithium battery market expected to grow by a factor of five to ten by 2030, it is imperative that the United States invest immediately in scaling up a secure, diversified supply chain for high-capacity batteries here at home that supports good-paying, quality jobs with a free and fair choice to join a union and bargain collectively. That means seizing a critical opportunity to increase domestic battery manufacturing while investing to scale the full lithium battery supply chain, including the sourcing and processing of the critical minerals used in battery production all the way through to end-of-life battery collection and recycling"
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)