Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

  • Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2022 10:58 pm
Member
Dec 16, 2006
379 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
spike1128 wrote: What should we buy? AMC?
I am fluent in Ape language. Assuming the next 1-2 weeks are dreadful for meme stocks, I'll make a WSB post about HGEN and try to rally enough troops to take them out of the gutter.

Someone who banked $25m from GME now owns 3% of HGEN shares
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7608 posts
5579 upvotes
schade wrote: Hut 8 Mining Announces Approval to List Shares on NASDAQ
TORONTO, June 9, 2021 /CNW/ - Hut 8 Mining Corp. (TSX: HUT) ("Hut 8" or the "Company") today announced that the Company's common shares have been approved for listing on The Nasdaq Global Select Market ("Nasdaq") under the ticker symbol "HUT". The Company will retain its listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") under the symbol "HUT".
https://ceo.ca/@newswire/hut-8-mining-a ... -on-nasdaq
I'm currently -53.5%, how close will this get me to level? Haha
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 14, 2007
2102 posts
1421 upvotes
Nova Scotia
tietherope wrote: I'm currently -53.5%, how close will this get me to level? Haha
What is your expected life span?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7608 posts
5579 upvotes
Bitcoin still on the climb. Looking like it may have been a bad call to sell GLXY EOD, but I'm not used to this "Bitcoin goes up" thing.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7608 posts
5579 upvotes
cliffclaven wrote: What is your expected life span?
Good thing it's only a $250 position to begin with. When I sold everything else crypto I figured it wasn't worth taking the remaining $120 and I'd just see where it goes in months/years.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2013
1349 posts
728 upvotes
WATERLOO
I used to be there, maybe worse, but now finally made it back to even/slightly up. Got caught up in meme craze back in feb and bought everything at the top - GME at 350, bb at 28.
But since then I’ve learned a lot from this thread and learnt to be ‘paytient’ and not get too emotional. Also learnt to avg down to help dig out of a hole.
The way the markets have been there’s always a new flavour of the week so take profits where you can. Several smaller profits can equal 1 Big Bang in some cases. Now that I’ve made my way back up I’m a lot smarter than before and can properly use my buying power. Just waiting on FORT....
tietherope wrote: I'm currently -53.5%, how close will this get me to level?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2618 posts
1594 upvotes
Alliston, ON
tietherope wrote: I'm currently -53.5%, how close will this get me to level? Haha
I think you'll get there after the uplist. But I would sell once you get there or close to it. I doubt the stock will hold that price
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
10588 posts
4552 upvotes
Mississauga
oh_so_fly wrote: ....
Someone who banked $25m from GME now owns 3% of HGEN shares
Did you see that on Reddit? What was the user name?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 27, 2015
6021 posts
3940 upvotes
Toronto, ON
spike1128 wrote: SNDL I wont touch. A lot of analysts and people say SNDL is trash as the company keeps on diluting with more issues. I still cant make a case for weed market in general.
It is. I would never touch it. @faken has got some massive danglers...

Haha
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 27, 2015
6021 posts
3940 upvotes
Toronto, ON
schade wrote: Hut 8 Mining Announces Approval to List Shares on NASDAQ
TORONTO, June 9, 2021 /CNW/ - Hut 8 Mining Corp. (TSX: HUT) ("Hut 8" or the "Company") today announced that the Company's common shares have been approved for listing on The Nasdaq Global Select Market ("Nasdaq") under the ticker symbol "HUT". The Company will retain its listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") under the symbol "HUT".
https://ceo.ca/@newswire/hut-8-mining-a ... -on-nasdaq
When did they apply?

EDIT: Answering my own question.

Filed the F-10 back in March 2021 at some point. So took somewhere north of 3 months...
Last edited by JRGUINNESS on Jun 9th, 2021 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
10615 posts
8606 upvotes
Winnipeg
JRGUINNESS wrote: It is. I would never touch it. @faken has got some massive danglers...

Haha
no risk.. no reward.. If this pans out.. I'm probably going to cash some mvis out and buy a small rental house with cash..
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 27, 2015
6021 posts
3940 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So it took HUT 3 months from their filed F-10...

VMC filed their F-40 May 13/28...

So it should be mid to end August for their uplist.

Which makes sense, as I saw people saying NASDAQ had a 5 month backlog. (VMC mentioned they wanted to apply in April 2021)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 27, 2015
6021 posts
3940 upvotes
Toronto, ON
faken wrote: no risk.. no reward.. If this pans out.. I'm probably going to cash some mvis out and buy a small rental house with cash..
Can I be your first guest? :D
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
10615 posts
8606 upvotes
Winnipeg
JRGUINNESS wrote: So it took HUT 3 months from their filed F-10...

VMC filed their F-40 May 13/28...

So it should be mid to end August for their uplist.

Which makes sense, as I saw people saying NASDAQ had a 5 month backlog. (VMC mentioned they wanted to apply in April 2021)
so.. what you're saying is.. buy back in 4 months lol.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
10615 posts
8606 upvotes
Winnipeg
JRGUINNESS wrote: Can I be your first guest? :D
yeah sure. :D.

Side note though. Is there a link that shows all the stuff that CHR leases in a spread sheet of some sort.. Some type of inventory list? Anyone know if there is such a thing..
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 27, 2015
6021 posts
3940 upvotes
Toronto, ON
faken wrote: yeah sure. :D.

Side note though. Is there a link that shows all the stuff that CHR leases in a spread sheet of some sort.. Some type of inventory list? Anyone know if there is such a thing..
A spreadsheet I don't think so. But it is in their filings

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)