Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2022 10:23 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7643 posts
5631 upvotes
Fortress Technologies Inc. Provides Corporate Update on Strategic Venture with GAM

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/fortress-technol ... ate-update

"The first container with 11.6 PH/s of Bitcoin mining capacity using 180 MicroBT M32S ASIC miners has been successfully deployed and is hashing at GAM’S flared gas well pad in Oklahoma.

Fortress recently acquired an additional 540 Micro BT M31SE ASIC miners, which will outfit GAM's next 3 containers to be deployed in July and produce an additional 40.4 PH/s.

This will bring the Fortress and GAM Bitcoin mining operating hashrate to 52 PH/s for the first 4 containers in the field - producing approximately 10 Bitcoin per month at current difficulty levels."

And then for a bit down the road

"Upon the deployment of all 12 containers and ASICs, the Company expects to have 162 PH/s of Fortress/GAM containers in addition to 20 PH/s from the Company’s existing data center operations. This would total 182 PH/s and generate approximately 36 Bitcoin per month at current difficulty."
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2004
1047 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
tietherope wrote: Fortress Technologies Inc. Provides Corporate Update on Strategic Venture with GAM

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/fortress-technol ... ate-update

"The first container with 11.6 PH/s of Bitcoin mining capacity using 180 MicroBT M32S ASIC miners has been successfully deployed and is hashing at GAM’S flared gas well pad in Oklahoma.

Fortress recently acquired an additional 540 Micro BT M31SE ASIC miners, which will outfit GAM's next 3 containers to be deployed in July and produce an additional 40.4 PH/s.

This will bring the Fortress and GAM Bitcoin mining operating hashrate to 52 PH/s for the first 4 containers in the field - producing approximately 10 Bitcoin per month at current difficulty levels."

And then for a bit down the road

"Upon the deployment of all 12 containers and ASICs, the Company expects to have 162 PH/s of Fortress/GAM containers in addition to 20 PH/s from the Company’s existing data center operations. This would total 182 PH/s and generate approximately 36 Bitcoin per month at current difficulty."
Wow some news from them finally? Let's hope market reacts with some movement
Oct 25, 2017
604 posts
536 upvotes
Importspeed wrote: Wow some news from them finally? Let's hope market reacts with some movement
Bitcoin going down = FORT going up
FORT releasing news = FORT going down

So each will cancel each other out and today will be flat Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7643 posts
5631 upvotes
Importspeed wrote: Wow some news from them finally? Let's hope market reacts with some movement
  • An additional 58% in mining power added this month.
  • Another increase of 128% to come next month.
  • Another 153% on top of that when all is done.
  • 810% increase from early June mining power to the end goal.
  • Fully funded already.
Still probably not enough to move this. Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
tietherope wrote:
  • An additional 58% in mining power added this month.
  • Another increase of 128% to come next month.
  • Another 153% on top of that when all is done.
  • 810% increase from early June mining power to the end goal.
  • Fully funded already.
Still probably not enough to move this. Face With Tears Of Joy
All it needs is WSB Face With Tears Of Joy
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6038 posts
3949 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FORT.v

Isn't it a good thing that volume has dried up tho? No one selling.

So when a run does come, they are usually massive because on the LvL II, there are massive gap ups.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7643 posts
5631 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: FORT.v

Isn't it a good thing that volume has dried up tho? No one selling.

So when a run does come, they are usually massive because on the LvL II, there are massive gap ups.
Yes, generally.

As recent as Monday was a -8% day though.
Jun 4, 2008
299 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto, ON
paysafe finally showing signs of life
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
Omg I was way down psfe I didn't really check. Coming back Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
@faken PSFE has a ton of volume.....what's the good word?
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
JetLi wrote: @faken PSFE has a ton of volume.....what's the good word?
WSB Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2105 posts
1421 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Thought this was pretty cool. A Hut8 facility tour, so you can see where your mining dollar goes.

Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
Ooops.....I accidentally averaged PSFE down the last 2 weeks and went from 100 shares to 350.....Face With Tears Of Joy Had my average down to $12.02.....set it to go at $15, let's see if the day closes out strong, I might let it go regardless and pocket the cash.....you think it will run next week?
faken wrote: Omg I was way down psfe I didn't really check. Coming back Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
JetLi wrote: @faken PSFE has a ton of volume.....what's the good word?
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
2596 posts
3389 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SPCE at $52+.

Looking to buy Puts at $50 or $45 strike.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
JetLi wrote: Ooops.....I accidentally averaged PSFE down the last 2 weeks and went from 100 shares to 350.....Face With Tears Of Joy Had my average down to $12.02.....set it to go at $15, let's see if the day closes out strong, I might let it go regardless and pocket the cash.....you think it will run next week?
Looking at the chart it has room to go to $15.-16
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
When there's a big spike, I have a lot of issues extrapolating. Maybe I will sell half at end of day if it doesn't hit $15.
faken wrote: Looking at the chart it has room to go to $15.-16

Jul 13, 2014
44 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I never thought I would see these days but CHMA is up %12 lol
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
JetLi wrote: When there's a big spike, I have a lot of issues extrapolating. Maybe I will sell half at end of day if it doesn't hit $15.
Yeah I'm holding this long term. This is in TFSA.. 5+ yrs for this so I never look unless I wonder why my TFSA went big green.

Dam it my CHR buy didn't go through at 4.68.. I'm buying lots of 300-400 daily
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2018
1018 posts
939 upvotes
faken wrote: Yeah I'm holding this long term. This is in TFSA.. 5+ yrs for this so I never look unless I wonder why my TFSA went big green.

Dam it my CHR buy didn't go through at 4.68.. I'm buying lots of 300-400 daily
Buying SU and VET or waiting for a dip?

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)