Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Swing Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 1:48 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
tietherope wrote: A lot of stocks slowly dropping all afternoon.
Won't be any better tomorrow with the AMZN rev miss :)
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2020
1101 posts
3188 upvotes
I've been heaping the praises of Wealthsimple for a while now as they've progressed so much in the last few months.

Today's update - CSE stocks added to the platform. This is massive because I know with my other broker, Questrade, the commissions on the CSE are much higher than the TSX or Venture.

The ability to hold USD (if that ever happens) will signal the end for a lot of other Canadian brokers. Good riddance.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
CDNGreenTrader wrote: I've been heaping the praises of Wealthsimple for a while now as they've progressed so much in the last few months.

Today's update - CSE stocks added to the platform. This is massive because I know with my other broker, Questrade, the commissions on the CSE are much higher than the TSX or Venture.

The ability to hold USD (if that ever happens) will signal the end for a lot of other Canadian brokers. Good riddance.
I'd like an alternative to TD. It would need to support US$ registered accounts though. TD started out with US$ by holding funds in MM fund within the C$ acct which is not worthwhile these days.

I don't think I'd give up ToS though for trading accts
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2573 posts
1947 upvotes
Nova Scotia
BTC (by a whisker) and ETH both with 9 day green candles.
Oct 15, 2008
176 posts
187 upvotes
CDNGreenTrader wrote: I've been heaping the praises of Wealthsimple for a while now as they've progressed so much in the last few months.

Hopefully other brokers commissions come down
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2625 posts
1620 upvotes
Alliston, ON

WealthSimple NEEDS better charting before they can replace any other major broker, even if they were to add USD accounts. Ya there's 3rd party charts like TradingView, but they to update to it to show more detail.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
13044 posts
11386 upvotes

#1 reason why I put money back into WS a few months ago.. I saw they are actually improving their services lol. I really hope we can hold USD.. this would be game changing...
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2625 posts
1620 upvotes
Alliston, ON
ERYP is a stock to watch today. After closing yesterday it went from $4ish to $21 in about 10mins. It came back down to around $6 and is currently working its way back up, around $8.25 now, up 100% since close yesterday
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7360 posts
5511 upvotes
Poor futures and Bitcoin is down.

Was hoping to sell HUT.TO instead of holding for the long weekend.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
schade wrote: ERYP is a stock to watch today. After closing yesterday it went from $4ish to $21 in about 10mins. It came back down to around $6 and is currently working its way back up, around $8.25 now, up 100% since close yesterday
Late in the day [EYRP] set a 52week low (4.10) that wasn't far off the 3.50 all time low and yesterdays volume was 10x days that were already above average. Little pharmas are all about one drug and Erytech has some approval news about a leukemia treatment
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
BTFD, futures show we are back to Tuesday levels in SPX LOL
Jul 18, 2017
486 posts
839 upvotes
Montreal

Not holding USD and not being able to trade extended hours is what kills it for me
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
9325 posts
6385 upvotes
Vancouver
FML DFLY/DPRO. Thought uplisting to NASDAQ would boost price, not cut it in half...should have sold last week. Now I get to baghold...
Aug 13, 2019
547 posts
349 upvotes
Ceo of GLXY mentioned in a twitter comment that they hold much more bitcoin than someones document said.
Apr 26, 2010
422 posts
302 upvotes
Vancouver
sold tsla yesterday and it just keeps going up now :(
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6973 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FYI

Vicinity Motor Corp. to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results on Wednesday, August 11 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
2049 posts
880 upvotes
Ontario
JRGUINNESS wrote: FYI

Vicinity Motor Corp. to Report Second Quarter 2021 Results on Wednesday, August 11 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Just an other disappointing price action date for this stock? Angry Face

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)