• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2022 10:23 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
tietherope wrote: Futures just opened quite high.
Stuff can quickly turn green just as fast as they turn red. I hope some of us didn't paper hand somethings. We are literally all in this together, whatever sector or investment goal you are in. True test of how well your emotions are when investing :). Think of this negative day as a learning experience lol.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7643 posts
5631 upvotes
faken wrote: Stuff can quickly turn green just as fast as they turn red. I hope some of us didn't paper hand somethings. We are literally all in this together, whatever sector or investment goal you are in. True test of how well your emotions are when investing :). Think of this negative day as a learning experience lol.
Although I comment about the red days on here and it is likely not the best strategy for my account balance, I just laugh at the red days and weeks now for the most part, whereas once upon a time I would freak out and sell it all. I haven't sold anything in a couple weeks.

I also haven't averaged down either yet though. Was going to do so on Thursday when I have the funds, average down on everything and load up CHR. Will have to see where we're sitting come Thursday though and make a gametime decision.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
tietherope wrote: Although I comment about the red days on here and it is likely not the best strategy for my account balance, I just laugh at the red days and weeks now for the most part, whereas once upon a time I would freak out and sell it all. I haven't sold anything in a couple weeks.

I also haven't averaged down either yet though. Was going to do so on Thursday when I have the funds, average down on everything and load up CHR. Will have to see where we're sitting come Thursday though and make a gametime decision.
RSI is low on CHR right now. That morning drop where it almost went through $4.. RSI and MACD were all below what it should be.. that's why it shot back up. I'm curious what the opening is tomorrow...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7643 posts
5631 upvotes
Bitcoin is at a decision point. Slow bleed that's been happening is going to hit $30k tomorrow by the looks of it. Be interesting to see if it holds/goes back up as before at that level or if it just keeps bleeding.
Aug 13, 2019
544 posts
349 upvotes
30k gone, blockfi is in trouble, glxy is an early investor, some connection to price tanking?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
Oh boy.. Bitcoin just broke $30k..
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7643 posts
5631 upvotes
Wpgguy86 wrote: 30k gone, blockfi is in trouble, glxy is an early investor, some connection to price tanking?
I've mentioned on here before that GLXY seems to move before Bitcoin price somehow.
Nov 30, 2017
423 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
I commend the unyielding belief some of y'all have in BTC, but IMO this is not how to play it. BTC has been dropping and will likely continue to do so, you don't want to keep buying the dips. Wait for the dust to settle, monitor over weeks instead of putting everything you own on each subsequent dip (obviously a generalization). I firmly believe it'll go up as well but I frankly don't see that happening in months, so unless you're trading this daily or with a very short-term perspective I'd resist the temptation to pull the trigger on each dip and deploy in bigger sums later down the road.. frankly there's much better buying opportunities than crypto right now.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3021 posts
1814 upvotes
GTA
lilmikey wrote: GLXY looking good to grab but maybe too early, I see a small gap from Feb it may even fill but that would push it down to mid 13's so I dont even know wtf is going to happen at this point.
going that way....
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
It's only Tuesday... Be cautious lol. I would day trade at this point.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10673 posts
8688 upvotes
Winnipeg
faken wrote: RSI is low on CHR right now. That morning drop where it almost went through $4.. RSI and MACD were all below what it should be.. that's why it shot back up. I'm curious what the opening is tomorrow...
RSI MACD reading was spot on 🤣.
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
NVDA split today. If it dips to the $150 range, I'm going to more than double my position. I just sold 1/2 my position a few weeks ago.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Nov 28, 2016
700 posts
852 upvotes
JetLi wrote: NVDA split today. If it dips to the $150 range, I'm going to more than double my position. I just sold 1/2 my position a few weeks ago.
Good play. Hoping for drop too, but okay if it keeps going :)

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)