Investing

Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

  • Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2022 10:30 pm
Sr. Member
Feb 1, 2006
527 posts
145 upvotes
Anyone looking at or holding NLC?
Another lithium play endorsed by Actuary.
Trades in the $3 range.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
10654 posts
8652 upvotes
Winnipeg
boston wrote: Anyone looking at or holding NLC?
Another lithium play endorsed by Actuary.
Trades in the $3 range.
I'll look into this. Don't fomo and chase on this, could easily pull back.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Sr. Member
Sep 18, 2019
860 posts
753 upvotes
boston wrote: Anyone looking at or holding NLC?
Another lithium play endorsed by Actuary.
Trades in the $3 range.
Has been holding it since $2 and thanks Actuary
Member
Jul 14, 2020
409 posts
354 upvotes
boston wrote: Anyone looking at or holding NLC?
Another lithium play endorsed by Actuary.
Trades in the $3 range.
I was looking at it in Dec but it’s run up quite a bit so didn’t buy. Kind of regretting it now but there will always be other plays. Waiting for a slight cool down now.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 12, 2019
190 posts
166 upvotes
boston wrote: Trit seems to be in a free fall.
Picked up 200 shares but it keeps going down.
well on the positive side: With $50 Million Share Repurchase Program! almost 5 millions volume when avg volume is 1.8 Mil and stock holding around previous Friday close! our upcoming Friday should not look to dreadful
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2008
1677 posts
1465 upvotes
From Citron:

Your Home Timeline
Citron Research
@CitronResearch
·
48m
Tomorrow am at 11:30 EST Citron will livestream the 5 reasons GameStop $GME buyers at these levels are the suckers at this poker game. Stock back to $20 fast. We understand short interest better than you and will explain. Thank you to viewers for pos feedback on last live tweet


Should cause a move up I guess. The anti-Citron trade LOL
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2007
10654 posts
8652 upvotes
Winnipeg
shadowsteve wrote: From Citron:

Your Home Timeline
Citron Research
@CitronResearch
·
48m
Tomorrow am at 11:30 EST Citron will livestream the 5 reasons GameStop $GME buyers at these levels are the suckers at this poker game. Stock back to $20 fast. We understand short interest better than you and will explain. Thank you to viewers for pos feedback on last live tweet


Should cause a move up I guess. The anti-Citron trade LOL
Yeah WSB would love to prove them wrong lol
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2008
1677 posts
1465 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: I am holding 27k shares and will likely exit around $15 this week. Friday was brutal but good thing short report was debunked by some nice shareholders so I felt comfortable. Had covered calls on another stock so buying power only reset yesterday.

Good luck to us both. I had to call RBCDI to put in a $10.50 limit order lol and don't ask me how much it costs.

update: ordered filled.
Is this TRIT on Nasdaq? Tri-Tech is what ToS calls it. If it's the one it has a strange chart going back to 2009
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
55299 posts
20161 upvotes
shadowsteve wrote: Is this TRIT on Nasdaq? Tri-Tech is what ToS calls it. If it's the one it has a strange chart going back to 2009
Yes Triterras on Nasdaq. It seems heavily shorted but no worries for me, except I am down lol.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2008
1677 posts
1465 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Yes Triterras on Nasdaq. It seems heavily shorted but no worries for me, except I am down lol.
Good luck with it. I looked at their web site and I don't understand their business so I'll watch from the bleachers :)

They must have picked up a dead company to get a listing as from Dec 13 to Aug 19 there is no chart data
Sr. Member
Oct 28, 2013
520 posts
451 upvotes
Not Toronto
I wish I'd held onto UAVS, it keeps going up. Anyone else still holding?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2008
1677 posts
1465 upvotes
Rolled LAC May 15's up to 25's and added
Added some BB options to shares
back in MAXR via Apr 55's
nibbled my way back into FCEL (another ridiculous chart if you look monthly LOL)
nibbled VISL
bought back AAPL Jan22 125p's @ .70, sold @ 1.95 Jan6
Last edited by shadowsteve on Jan 19th, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
55299 posts
20161 upvotes
shadowsteve wrote: Good luck with it. I looked at their web site and I don't understand their business so I'll watch from the bleachers :)

They must have picked up a dead company to get a listing as from Dec 13 to Aug 19 there is no chart data
Netfin SPAC.

Thank you. I was going to wish the shorts good luck but now I think I need it more lol.
Last edited by alanbrenton on Jan 19th, 2021 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Oct 28, 2013
520 posts
451 upvotes
Not Toronto
WWR on it's way up (just as Actuary predicted)
Sr. Member
Feb 1, 2006
527 posts
145 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Netfin SPAC.

Thank you. I was going to wish the shorts good luck but now I think I need it more lol.
Sorry posted the same time
Thanks for the idea Alan.
Member
Jul 14, 2020
409 posts
354 upvotes
Sunway wrote: Still holding my LAC from yesterday ... will probably sell them this afternoon
Sold my shares @$36..nice 28% profit since yesterday. Good day for the tax man too LOL
Credits to Actuary once again
Sr. Member
Jan 14, 2013
765 posts
475 upvotes
Toronto
queentasha wrote: WWR on it's way up (just as Actuary predicted)
It does this a lot. Shoots up to 5.60 range and then melts back down to 5. Rinse and repeat

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (4 members and 1 guest)

faken, wewlad, theinfamous, IntelQC