Official Penny Stock Day Trade / Short Term

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2022 8:31 am
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2992 posts
1791 upvotes
GTA
faken wrote: Ok I'm gonna start swing trading SU.. for the last 3 weeks massive dip early morning then recovery 1 hr later. 13/15 trading days has been doing this. Will I bag hold one day . Probably. But it's so tempting.
Do they pay dividends?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
9369 posts
7244 upvotes
Winnipeg
lilmikey wrote: Do they pay dividends?
Yes sir Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2992 posts
1791 upvotes
GTA
faken wrote: Yes sir Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Trying to decide who I should go for in my RRSP account for dividend play since @CDNGreenTrader brought up DFN and I saw a nice play with DBM (dip this morning).......... who knows the rates they pay out off the top of their heads??
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2992 posts
1791 upvotes
GTA
DOC coming to support area again for those that like to swing, RSI oversold with MACD crossing, last couple times it ran to up to +$2 after ......
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2007
9369 posts
7244 upvotes
Winnipeg
lilmikey wrote: Trying to decide who I should go for in my RRSP account for dividend play since @CDNGreenTrader brought up DFN and I saw a nice play with DBM (dip this morning).......... who knows the rates they pay out off the top of their heads??
They might raise their div too in the near future. $60+ WTI is good for SU. Sure they might not be the most exciting and the oil outlook may not be at great.. but I'm basing it all on fundamentals right now on almost all my plays. Playing it safe until the taper comes.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
15667 posts
4850 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I expected BITF to drop but didn't expect it to drop like this. I guess even though BTC is up and holding about $45k USD, it can't beat RSI being overbought?
I spend too much time on this site
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
6983 posts
4960 upvotes
Not that I left at all, but MVIS back at the buy in point in another day or two.
Jan 13, 2021
114 posts
74 upvotes
Shit. PKK in free fall.
I know it is higher than just 3 days ago but still stings :D

As a small sweetener, Reliq Health is doing all right past month.
If the management is not blatantly lying (they have a history of doing so), then this stock has a lot more left in this run.

Edit: Added PKK at 10. Bit early, but assuming their numbers are real, this has a lot of room to run.
Market Cap still just around 1.4bln even after recent acquisition.
Trades at around 20x P/S, but supposedly 14x 2021 sales and just 2x 2023 sales
Last edited by DamianK3021 on Aug 17th, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
6983 posts
4960 upvotes
geokilla wrote: I expected BITF to drop but didn't expect it to drop like this. I guess even though BTC is up and holding about $45k USD, it can't beat RSI being overbought?
Reminding me of all the miners going down non-stop as BTC went from $50k to $63k or whatever the top was.

Level on the day, down on the day, or even up on the day but not at the high of the day = red miners. Might need a big jump to move it now.
Apr 8, 2001
928 posts
766 upvotes
lilmikey wrote: Trying to decide who I should go for in my RRSP account for dividend play since @CDNGreenTrader brought up DFN and I saw a nice play with DBM (dip this morning).......... who knows the rates they pay out off the top of their heads??
DBM didn't miss a beat during last year, and they have a 7.22% dividend.....it's a different market, they cover materials, DFN covers telecommunications, banks and insurance.. Buy both 50/50 .
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2011
1411 posts
888 upvotes
Bitcoin stocks pretending like bitcoin is back at 30k :rolleyes:
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
7691 posts
4676 upvotes
Vancouver
And just like that, all the gains from VSBY.CN gone in one day...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5301 posts
2773 upvotes
Northside
lilmikey wrote: DOC coming to support area again for those that like to swing, RSI oversold with MACD crossing, last couple times it ran to up to +$2 after ......
Submitted an order at $1.72.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6962 upvotes
The NORTH
notenoughsleep wrote: And just like that, all the gains from VSBY.CN gone in one day...
I didn't even get any gains in BITF before the fall... And when I check BTC, its still at $58k CAD?!?!?
Sep 18, 2019
825 posts
721 upvotes
I am going back into VMC today, wish me luck!
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1868 posts
634 upvotes
Ontario
Sunway wrote: I am going back into VMC today, wish me luck!
You don't need luck. The force is with you. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (4 members and 2 guests)

Wpgguy86, DC2020, daaave, tietherope