4709 posts
2897 upvotes
Ontario
@lilmikey I see MMs trying to defend/hold the price here at 11.60 on low volume

I wouldn't touch here. If it loses 11.60 I see it flushing again

Like others, I also see a volatile EOW on the index markets too

My best guess we're gonna some sideways $9-11 action soon

-----------

ps .. for anybody that doesn't know me from the MJ threads, I get all of my trade advice from a very intuitive dog that likes to read the charts. Please don't trust the dog, make your own decisions, we both just enjoy speaking out loud :)
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
@faken still like SNDL? I'm looking to add to my position since it's come down so much....
lilmikey wrote: Shroom will be the next run much like MJ was early on, in a couple of them early

Stay with US MJ , oversupply in CDN and dont trust any of the companies from all the shady stuff over the years, all of them

My only MJ plays are KHRN and TGIF , I think at their current price points will be good change a year from now.
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4709 posts
2897 upvotes
Ontario
PKK ... dog is on point so far today, we flushed. He thinks we hold this range in the 11.30-.40 window for today.

This isn't a 'retail get nervous and panic sell zone'. Not yet. Maybe tomorrow morning we push a nice break thru 11, do it right out of the gates

Dog also wants to go take his afternoon dump. G' luck all :)
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
16335 posts
5687 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
srz5095 wrote:

He was wrong about BBIG mooning.... Stonks only go up. Come on now. Don't be a bear.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Mar 12, 2017
579 posts
430 upvotes
solo. wrote: Wow...my [CMC] buy did not age well.
Me too, bought at 1.40. I just started investing, read what they did and got excited without looking at anything else. :) Any way, I never buy a lot of pennystocks at a time.

Lite is pretty bad for me too, bought at .68 and it just keeps going down.
Jan 13, 2021
114 posts
74 upvotes
I am getting very drunk today.

Last 3 days were absolutely atrocious. Insanely bad.
PKK.CN RHT.CN STLCO.TO
Yowza
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
20785 posts
31124 upvotes
ONTARIO
FORT closed today at 0.59! I am now only a couple cents away from breaking even lol.
I was really hoping it would hit 0.60 before closing, but hey maybe tomorrow.
Dec 14, 2007
206 posts
181 upvotes
Brossard
JetLi wrote: Thanks guys, I joined discord for the first time....I'm so out of touch.
Anything interesting?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7610 posts
5583 upvotes
Haven't checked in for a few days, sorry if it's been mentioned.

My largest holding VISM is up another 38% today and somewhere around 300% the past month. Now I'm only up 110%, but very happy after holding since February. First potential double bagger, if I cash out, had one with MVIS before but didn't sell, and also first 5 digit gain.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2618 posts
1594 upvotes
Alliston, ON
JetLi wrote: Thanks guys, I joined discord for the first time....I'm so out of touch.
Welcome! I was the same 6 months ago, I didn't really know much about discord but now it's another great resource. If you have any questions feel free to reach out here or on discord
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10621 posts
8616 upvotes
Winnipeg
Wow it's been awhile. Sorry for those that PM me. Basically shot a wedding and 3 major car events, two for Porsche and one for Honda Canada in the past 6 days. I'm tired....

ZOM. Large institutions are still buying. Vanguard owns 48 million in this. I'm holding of they are. Their average is higher than mine now too. I average down. I'm at $..60 now. The chart still shows a pop coming in the next week or two.

SNDL. Still holding. Not sure if adding more. Too much talk about delisting lol.

FORT. I sold half at $.58

CIDM MVIS still holding. im still looking to add to SU if it hits $22. CHR. I'm waiting for $3.75 for the largest buy order.

PSFE. I don't even look at this because it's a 10yr hold for me.
Last edited by faken on Sep 14th, 2021 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2618 posts
1594 upvotes
Alliston, ON
Rough day today, would have been a great day to be shorting or buying PUTS.

managed to make small profits on CYRN in the morning before it sold off and BTB at closing
Apr 8, 2001
998 posts
854 upvotes
Interesting chatter, but I can't say yet, I need to better learn how to follow the various threads in the discord. I will know more in the next 2 days as I use it a bit more.
chico_001 wrote: Anything interesting?
[QUOTE]Most of the things worth doing in this world, have been declared impossible before they were done.[/QUOTE]

Heatware: JetLi
Oct 7, 2011
41 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Come join and discover for yourself :)

I am available for any questions! We definitely don't have as much chatter as I would like but the more people we get in the more engaging the community will be!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2011
4709 posts
2897 upvotes
Ontario
leafsfan85 wrote: Come join and discover for yourself :)

I am available for any questions! We definitely don't have as much chatter as I would like but the more people we get in the more engaging the community will be!
I joined, but struggled to find a way to follow the threads. Perhaps my age is showing?!? :)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2007
10621 posts
8616 upvotes
Winnipeg
jesus... wtf happened to SPRT. Face With Tears Of Joy
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
20785 posts
31124 upvotes