Sports & Recreation

The Official TENNIS Thread - Everything About Tennis

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 12:06 am
Tags:
Jul 4, 2018
467 posts
395 upvotes
The battle of goat 1a and 1b this sunday ladies. Fenatics tune in and watch how goats go at it.

Tennis fans: vamos rafa!!!

Fenatics: we're turning in to the biggest novak fans this sunday. Even bigger than the people name ending in IC. GO nole GO!!! While having the Grimacing Face🥶Face With Thermometer feeling that nadal is about to tie their hero at 20gs.
Put some resphek on my name!
Jul 4, 2018
467 posts
395 upvotes
Uh oh rafa at 20gs.

The last of fenatics stand at 310 weeks is looking shaky too. Once that is also broken dont worry fednatics, you fednatics can all fall back on maetro's playing style with elegance and grace thus that make maestro goat. Amirite fednatics amirite?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8688 posts
878 upvotes
Doesn't matter to be honest... all 3 are incredible champions... i don't think we'll ever see a trio like this ever again in mens tennis.

Nadal is just amazing, even with everything going against him at Paris... lower bounching balls, bigger balls that make it even slower... poor conditions. He doesn't even drop a set and wins his 13th.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Jul 4, 2018
467 posts
395 upvotes
sleepyguy wrote: Doesn't matter to be honest... all 3 are incredible champions... i don't think we'll ever see a trio like this ever again in mens tennis.

Nadal is just amazing, even with everything going against him at Paris... lower bounching balls, bigger balls that make it even slower... poor conditions. He doesn't even drop a set and wins his 13th.
If you're a fed fan i applaud you.

We tennis fans ALL should be greatful to witness these trio.

My thing has always been and will always be against the fednatics. I have nothing against roger, out of the trio i like him 2nd. But his fednatics, man oh man! There is something oddly wrong with them. They are very weird and annoying.
They make me cheer against roger when he faces novak.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9526 posts
950 upvotes
I have never seen such hate for Roger and his fans at least on this forum lol!

I am a bit more biased towards Federer as he inspired me at a young age to get into tennis. I don't play at a high level but I enjoy some competition, like with all other racquet sports I play.

With that said though I love seeing the big 3 play - it will be a sad day and definitely a shocker once Djokovic, Nadal and Federer retire. Seeing them play throughout the years is something I have definitely taken for granted.