Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 7, 2007
20676 posts
4791 upvotes
Poormond Hill
webshark wrote: Lovin the weather!!!
Ahhhhh shaddup!!!!!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Just when I thought the 7 day forecast couldn't get any better, it does......
Image

Keep in mind that the average temperatures for this period are 19, 20, but look what we are getting instead!
sandikosh must be pissed.

Ahhhhh! Global warming!
blahhh
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 18, 2005
20185 posts
2877 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Can't guarantee you can get the great weather even if you do. The workweek you are talking about isn't even within range of this forecast yet.

I doubt next week will be as good if you get it off. Not to sound hopeless, but just saying lol
I don't need it to be super hot, although personally, I'd like that, I just don't want it to rain. :)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Evil Baby wrote: I don't need it to be super hot, although personally, I'd like that, I just don't want it to rain. :)
So far Monday is looking good. We will have to wait and see.
blahhh
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14982 posts
12108 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
HEADLINE ... "Summer Finally Comes to Eastern Ontario"

It took until September for the d@ng rain to stop in Eastern Ontario... But it has

And Summer like weather is upon us. A string of Days in the 20s & 30s... Stuff we have not seen in 2017 previously.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1097 posts
110 upvotes
Burlington
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Just when I thought the 7 day forecast couldn't get any worse, it does......

Keep in mind that the average temperatures for this period are 19, 20, but look what we are getting instead!

Ahhhhh! Global warming!
Fixed that for you!

Hydro usage through the roof running the central air all evening and half the night! Grrrr.... Smiling Face With Horns Disappointed But Relieved Face Face Screaming In Fear

Worst of all, the grass seed I put down when the temps were nice (the 6th through the 10th) won't germinate as it's too hot for that now... despite watering 3 or 4 times a day. Face With Tears Of Joy
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
1219 posts
121 upvotes
Logtown
webshark wrote: Lovin the weather!!!
I figured homegrown Canadians would like the idea of getting a tan (real tan, not monitor tan).
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Just when I thought the 7 day forecast couldn't get any better, it does......
......... Ahhhhh! Global warming!
CenturyBreak wrote: Fixed that for you!

Hydro usage through the roof running the central air all evening and half the night! Grrrr.... Smiling Face With Horns Disappointed But Relieved Face Face Screaming In Fear

Worst of all, the grass seed I put down when the temps were nice (the 6th through the 10th) won't germinate as it's too hot for that now... despite watering 3 or 4 times a day. Face With Tears Of Joy
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it got EVEN MORE amazing!
7 days straight, nothing but hot and sunshine. And this is fall now!
Image
blahhh
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8549 upvotes
GTHA
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it got EVEN MORE amazing!
7 days straight, nothing but hot and sunshine. And this is fall now!
Image
I thought Fall starts on September 22nd?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
tk1000 wrote: I thought Fall starts on September 22nd?
I forgot spring is when it starts on the 20th. Either way, it is fall when the HOTTER part comes. Which is even more surprising. The more we move into fall the hotter it seems to want to get. Don't forget your sunscreen.
blahhh
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
631 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: I forgot spring is when it starts on the 20th. Either way, it is fall when the HOTTER part comes. Which is even more surprising. The more we move into fall the hotter it seems to want to get. Don't forget your sunscreen.
According to TWN and Accuweather, After next Thursday it will be in the teens during the day and close to single digits at night at some points. Fingers crossed.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
willdacanucker wrote: According to TWN and Accuweather, After next Thursday it will be in the teens during the day and close to single digits at night at some points. Fingers crossed.
I am not surprised. My forecast for "blazing hot rest of September" Seems to be really coming true, with maybe the month ending cold on us. After next week when we are in October, I don't count on it being warm anymore. I expect a huge shift starting at the end of the month. Normal temps then area about 10 degrees colder than they are now so even returning to normal after all this persistent warmth will feel like a shock.
blahhh

Top