Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

Oct 9, 2017
160 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga
I am tired of this mild almost summer like weather! I'm so looking forward to Wednesday when it's rainy and cooler. I'm getting annoyed at all these mild Octobers lately! lol. I love highs between 12-14 and lows between 4-6. That's my favourite kind of weather.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20676 posts
4811 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Is the rain going to turn into snow?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8402 posts
3583 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
divx wrote: i'm thinking about switching over to winter tire next month
I HAVE to... because insurance companies.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
LoveRFD wrote: How will the weather be like over the weekend? Lots of rain according TWN? hope it is wrong.
Sunday is a really close call. A tiny shift north and we get nothing. A tiny shift south and we get drenched. Have to wait and see.
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8402 posts
3583 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
divx wrote: it is good to have for sure
Not if night time temps are still consistently over 10... so much wear.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9517 posts
4109 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the wish of cooler weather is happening with all this rain.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20676 posts
4811 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Pochacco wrote: Looks like the wish of cooler weather is happening with all this rain.
Yes, it does! Temps are now just below 10°. Feels much better now.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9517 posts
4109 upvotes
Toronto
sandikosh wrote: Yes, it does! Temps are now just below 10°. Feels much better now.
Lol it feels cold!
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2611 posts
186 upvotes
The weather has returned to normal fall season. All is good now.

Thank you. Person With Folded Hands
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1097 posts
110 upvotes
Burlington
Dumbbelldore wrote: The weather has returned to normal fall season. All is good now.

Thank you. Person With Folded Hands
Sadly, it's only temporary. Disappointed But Relieved Face

We'll have a bump into the 20s starting tomorrow and then again for a stretch of several days starting middle of next week. Basically temps well above normal (highs of 14) for every day except one for the two weeks starting tomorrow!

At this rate, the maples around here won't even start changing colour until November! Angry Face
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2611 posts
186 upvotes
CenturyBreak wrote: Sadly, it's only temporary. Disappointed But Relieved Face

We'll have a bump into the 20s starting tomorrow and then again for a stretch of several days starting middle of next week. Basically temps well above normal (highs of 14) for every day except one for the two weeks starting tomorrow!

At this rate, the maples around here won't even start changing colour until November! Angry Face
*groan* dang it!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)