Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13118 posts
3580 upvotes
RFD
Is this madness now officially over? Watch it snow and in May or June just to make us go crazy... :(
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
631 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
radeonboy wrote: Is this madness now officially over? Watch it snow and in May or June just to make us go crazy... :(
Or worse. Finally get good weather for June and July then BAM! Autumn in August.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21177 posts
10622 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Did i just look out the window and see **** snow?
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9330 posts
1734 upvotes
Toronto
Would have been nice if the city cleaned the sidewalks in Toronto instead of waiting for it to all melt with a high of plus one.
Hopefully many of those people that slipped and fell and hurt themselves sue.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13118 posts
3580 upvotes
RFD
tk1000 wrote: Water dripping down from the ceiling at Islington station yesterday

Both infrastructures are run down lol, NYC is worse though
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
631 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
The picture with the pollen-laden foliage mad my allergies act up. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Oct 24, 2009
387 posts
85 upvotes
willdacanucker wrote: The picture with the pollen-laden foliage mad my allergies act up. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Then you should be the last person complaining about this weather, cuz its stalling the "pollen-laden foliage" Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
631 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
DelusionalDiva wrote: Then you should be the last person complaining about this weather, cuz its stalling the "pollen-laden foliage" Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Not sure what is worse, not being able to breathe for allergies or the constant arthritis pain from the cold damp. (getting old sucks) At any rate, it **LOOKS** like this is it and we are going to be getting warmish temps starting tomorrow.
Oct 24, 2009
387 posts
85 upvotes
willdacanucker wrote: Not sure what is worse, not being able to breathe for allergies or the constant arthritis pain from the cold damp. (getting old sucks) At any rate, it **LOOKS** like this is it and we are going to be getting warmish temps starting tomorrow.
I'd say arthritis pain...at least with allergies you can still frolic around the foliage (albeit with swollen eyes, nasal drip and gasping for air).
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
1990 posts
553 upvotes
Toronto
Not counting the weekend but it will be day 3 of walking on ice.

I thought the reason they never plowed was because they were looking ahead as there was a risk of flooding and they probably thought it was just melt but it still hasn't.