Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4120 posts
923 upvotes
Sask.
sandikosh wrote: Nope. It was just a few months ago I was hoping for winter weather to come back and now it's almost here!
Gosh, I can't wait!

This week, we have been back in 30 temps. Friday will be 38, yikes!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20652 posts
4753 upvotes
Poormond Hill
natalka wrote: Gosh, I can't wait!

This week, we have been back in 30 temps. Friday will be 38, yikes!
I feel your pain.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Banned
Oct 20, 2007
4397 posts
504 upvotes
Mississauga
Watching the news, I'll never understand why there's so many MORONS who seeing the streets are flooded in front of them will STILL drive into the water thinking they can make it through fine and then they get stranded. Seriously how stupid do you have to be to do something like that?!! :rolleyes: Why is it so difficult for people to simply turn around and find another way to their destination??
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2561 posts
123 upvotes
I know right. I was watching the video where someone decided their car will be able to make it through when directly in front of them was a half submerged TTC bus. DUDE!!!!. It was quite a sight to watch the car float, people climb out and swim to safety.
MaximDude wrote: Watching the news, I'll never understand why there's so many MORONS who seeing the streets are flooded in front of them will STILL drive into the water thinking they can make it through fine and then they get stranded. Seriously how stupid do you have to be to do something like that?!! :rolleyes: Why is it so difficult for people to simply turn around and find another way to their destination??
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
630 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
This effing oppressive and unrelenting humidity is killing me. It is like breathing through an oil-soaked washcloth.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Oct 24, 2009
387 posts
85 upvotes
willdacanucker wrote: This effing oppressive and unrelenting humidity is killing me. It is like breathing through an oil-soaked washcloth.
Crazy downpour right now (at least in downtown) and guess what, next week looks lukewarm (not a single day over 26C).
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
630 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
DelusionalDiva wrote: Crazy downpour right now (at least in downtown) and guess what, next week looks lukewarm (not a single day over 26C).
OK. I am holding you to this. Turn the humidity tap off whilst you are at it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2231 posts
1114 upvotes
major flooding again and it will be fall like weather tmr is the heat over for the summer? :razz:
Jun 14, 2009
564 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
what nonsense, barely a drop of rain here in burlington this whole afternoon.... and this morning's rain was way less than the last 2 so called "storms" lol...
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
630 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
It would be totally awesome if the weather would stay like it is now until frosty October. Yesterday and this morning have been damn near perfection.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)