Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21247 posts
153197 upvotes
GTA
Anyone planning to go north on McCowan in Scarborough, just a heads up since I just came from there. 25 minutes just to get from Alton Towers to Steeles. Lights are out at most intersections.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
ever1221 wrote: guys can someone please tell me if there is an power outage in windsor...
Seems like there are very minimal or very isolated incidents so you stand a very low chance of encountering one.
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40773 posts
6261 upvotes
Some parts in RH have power. Bayview major mack. Yonge and Major Mack. North of Elgin Mills no power.
Proud to be an Indian.
Jun 15, 2011
40773 posts
6261 upvotes
No power on 404 up to Hwy7 area.

Dash cam vids n photos uploaded when power resumes.
Proud to be an Indian.
Jun 9, 2003
24532 posts
1743 upvotes
Markham, ON
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: I am so glad I live steps away from Starbucks. If my power goes out, I can just walk a few minutes and I'm there. Then I can log in.
lol if your house is out...you dont think the Starbucks will be out too ?
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19241 posts
6236 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
No power here since morning. Luckily I have a fireplace so I'm not freezing... Hope we're not without power as long as the flood...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
djemzine wrote: No power on 404 up to Hwy7 area.

Dash cam vids n photos uploaded when power resumes.
I wonder when our stuff is going to appear on CBC hmmmm :confused:
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
thelefteyeguy wrote: lol if your house is out...you dont think the Starbucks will be out too ?
This stuff can be very localized :) there are starbucks all over so I would just keep trying till I find the nearest one that's open and lights on.
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
BinaryJay wrote: No power here since morning. Luckily I have a fireplace so I'm not freezing... Hope we're not without power as long as the flood...
Lol and last night we were talking about how you kept not getting into the storm because it took so long to show itself around there. Now it's gone and you are stuck with its nasty consequences. Strange how here it came so bad and the power kept going. Maybe it has something to do with me being close to the subway line. Perhaps there is less room for a problem between where the line stops running through a more secure way along that strip right to my house near the Danforth.
blahhh
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19241 posts
6236 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: This stuff can be very localized :) there are starbucks all over so I would just keep trying till I find the nearest one that's open and lights on.
Yeah no power here, few minutes walk to Bloor and everything is normal. :(
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
ottoyu34 wrote: I've already saw the dashcam video on CP24!! Great work.
O ok. thats amazing. But I never heard back regarding my photos on Jones av being used.
blahhh

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)