Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2012
2789 posts
652 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: No bellieve me, here is dry as a bone lol
For now may 1st will be another story!!! :cheesygri
Anyway
OP enjoy your trip and don't forget da coffee
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
therollin wrote: For now may 1st will be another story!!! :cheesygri
Anyway
OP enjoy your trip and don't forget da coffee
Ok gracias amigo. I will enjoy. Although I do stress that it's not eve a trip lol I am actually living here !!!! :) Way better than a trip. Then I can work around all the tourists traps ;)
blahhh
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2012
2789 posts
652 upvotes
Toronto
Haha like this
mean while the locals be like:
Oye mira su el chico canadiense raro desde el avión que tenía 17 cacahuetes en vez de 12 le permite tratar de conseguir algo de dinero fuera de él! Le podemos ofrecer forcasts tiempo!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
therollin wrote: Haha like this
mean while the locals be like:
Oye mira su el chico canadiense raro desde el avión que tenía 17 cacahuetes en vez de 12 le permite tratar de conseguir algo de dinero fuera de él! Le podemos ofrecer forcasts tiempo!
Lol

But maybe I should start to sell forecasts on the streets of Peru! "2 soles, un weather forecast, nunca me equivoco"
blahhh
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 15, 2011
41281 posts
6441 upvotes
Glad to see that you reached safely OP!
Proud to be an Indian.
__________________________________________________________________________
Incident/Cyber Breach Response|Malware Analyzer|Threat Intellligence
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
djemzine wrote: Glad to see that you reached safely OP!
Thanks. I was told "San Juan de Lurigancho is dangerous" and I didn't believe them and went anyways. And guess who was right? Me! just like with the weather forecasts! I tend to be right! They say it is too dangerous for me, but I am doing just fine here. :)
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2012
5673 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
too damn cold today even with light jacket.

and super foggy right now. :|
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote: too damn cold today even with light jacket.

and super foggy right now. :|
Well while I was in Metro store in Lima, Peru today, it was way too HOT in there! I thought they needed some fans in there cuz they don't have any!
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2012
5673 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
therollin wrote: Haha like this
mean while the locals be like:
Oye mira su el chico canadiense raro desde el avión que tenía 17 cacahuetes en vez de 12 le permite tratar de conseguir algo de dinero fuera de él! Le podemos ofrecer forcasts tiempo!
Hey look its the rare Canadian boy from airplane peanuts I was 17 instead of 12 lets you try to get some money out of it! We can offer forcasts time!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2012
5673 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Well while I was in Metro store in Lima, Peru today, it was way too HOT in there! I thought they needed some fans in there cuz they don't have any!
don't worry, from cold, i will also be experiencing hot weather in 2 weeks. :D
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote: Hey look its the rare Canadian boy from airplane peanuts I was 17 instead of 12 lets you try to get some money out of it! We can offer forcasts time!
Lol Google translate sucks! you just threw that in Google translate and pasted what popped up!
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote: don't worry, from cold, i will also be experiencing hot weather in 2 weeks. :D
Mid may is well before the start of summer meaning that weather aint comin here just yet, so I am guessing that it is you are off to the Philippines then!
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2012
5673 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Lol Google translate sucks! you just threw that in Google translate and pasted what popped up!
exactly, and it's funny. :lol:
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2012
5673 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Mid may is well before the start of summer meaning that weather aint comin here just yet, so I am guessing that it is you are off to the Philippines then!
yup!! toronto > japan > manila!! :)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote: exactly, and it's funny. :lol:
Yes taking what google provided and sharing it here is real funny. It is an embarrassment to Google with how bad it works! Using google instead of a native speaker is like using the weather network forecasts instead of mine! the latter can't be beat!
blahhh

Top