Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14856 posts
1165 upvotes
Markham
that was some heavy arse rain during my dinner... the roof of the restaurant sounded like it was going to give in
ShadowVlican
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19435 posts
6521 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Pretty light rain nothing exciting has happened here in the slightest other than some promising long thunder rumbles but that's it... my lawn wants water, sky, come on...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
BinaryJay wrote: Pretty light rain nothing exciting has happened here in the slightest other than some promising long thunder rumbles but that's it... my lawn wants water, sky, come on...
Wow mother nature really wants to piss us all off! It will not give your lawn water while it wants cave in a roof somewhere else by sending all the rain another way ......
ShadowVlican wrote: that was some heavy arse rain during my dinner... the roof of the restaurant sounded like it was going to give in
blahhh
Deal Addict
May 19, 2009
2462 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
BinaryJay wrote: Pretty light rain nothing exciting has happened here in the slightest other than some promising long thunder rumbles but that's it... my lawn wants water, sky, come on...
IDK, I was at the Waterfront all night tonight and the rain was coming down pretty steadily since 8 PM til 12:30 AM...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Sorry I was late returning the thread to normal status. But I got rid of the storm stuff now :)

Now everyone can just chill :)
We got a kool low pressure system ready to go!
blahhh
Deal Addict
May 29, 2005
3846 posts
93 upvotes
Hamilton
wow! we got hammered in The Hammer. Im sooooo happy we didnt get water in the basement.

BUT...the backyard is a muddy nitemare...we are in the process of tearing down old fence/putting up new one & we have PILES of dirt that are now MUD. ;-(