Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
sandikosh wrote: Why not make it cold for the whole week? Saves you time from changing it back and forth.
Yeah seems like a better idea. Keep things simple
Scratch the warmup!
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20714 posts
4846 upvotes
Poormond Hill
:)
Keep it up, op.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4121 posts
926 upvotes
Sask.
Gah, 29 yesterday, will be 31 today. SLURPEEEEE!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20714 posts
4846 upvotes
Poormond Hill
test9251 wrote: Yes it is going UP!
Still better than the 30's.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote: Yes it is going UP!
Sup!

Just the thermometer lol

Actually not yet. That 8 degrees sandikosh was excited about yesterday night just happened again last night, and will happen AGAIN tonight! No changes yet...
blahhh
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4121 posts
926 upvotes
Sask.
Puh-lease, send the cooler weather west! (along with rain!)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
natalka wrote: Puh-lease, send the cooler weather west! (along with rain!)
You spelt that wrong its puleez :lol:

Im sorry to say that long range continues to show warmth most focused on the middle of the country. Both east and west (even more so) will miss out. You get more warmth. Seems to be the theme this year!
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
sandikosh wrote: :)
Keep it up, op.
Ill do my best. Seems to be working, my long range continues to rid us of the bulk of the heat. Natalka gets it lol
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20714 posts
4846 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Ill do my best. Seems to be working, my long range continues to rid us of the bulk of the heat. Natalka gets it lol
OK. But only for the weekend.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4121 posts
926 upvotes
Sask.
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: You spelt that wrong its puleez :lol:

Im sorry to say that long range continues to show warmth most focused on the middle of the country. Both east and west (even more so) will miss out. You get more warmth. Seems to be the theme this year!
No, not the wrong spelling here - must be a difference of accent between east and west.
BTW, not so nice of you to correct a teacher, lol!
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4121 posts
926 upvotes
Sask.
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Ill do my best. Seems to be working, my long range continues to rid us of the bulk of the heat. Natalka gets it lol
Heat is up for bids.... I'll start with an ice cream sandwich.... anyone?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
natalka wrote: No, not the wrong spelling here - must be a difference of accent between east and west.
BTW, not so nice of you to correct a teacher, lol!
LOLzzz
I did not know. I'm sorry teacher.
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
natalka wrote: Heat is up for bids.... I'll start with an ice cream sandwich.... anyone?
For sandikosh it is ice cap during this nice cooler weather we have in Toronto.

But I am sorry noone wants to buy your heat LOL It will have to stay there!
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20714 posts
4846 upvotes
Poormond Hill
More like McDonalds $1 iced coffee.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
3385 posts
637 upvotes
natalka wrote: Heat is up for bids.... I'll start with an ice cream sandwich.... anyone?
I want the heat (without sun) in Toronto. I am freezing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Why do they sell things for winter, when it is technically still ..... spring :confused: ?
blahhh
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4121 posts
926 upvotes
Sask.
It's been nice and cool here the last few days, some rain, mild thunderstorms, but extremely windy.
Next few days will go back up into the 20s, hot won't reappear until mid next week.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11562 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Hawt is in full force for T-Dot but it is not gonna last. All my models show warm west cooler east through the long range. Unless they change somehow, expect heat to be very limited.
blahhh