Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5673 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
1 million views! Congratz!

Time for some party.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5673 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
Are we going to get many snowstorms? Is it advisable to start wearing snow shoes?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4120 posts
924 upvotes
Sask.
kevindurant1 wrote: goddamn!....

you guys are soldiers...
Yup, we are hearty peasants!
162 wrote: time to break out the CG and the apple earbuds, moi non douche!
I'm still wearing shorts and a sweater - methinks that has to change today... (my French, she is not so good, why are you not showering?)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
8923 posts
1154 upvotes
Montreal, QC
2009M5 wrote: What I wouldn't do to live in FL or California.
Didn't you hear? They have snow in California too this year ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2011
4050 posts
245 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
uber_shnitz wrote: Didn't you hear? They have snow in California too this year ;)
A few southern states too... :confused: :cry:
Traveling 😁
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
41278 posts
6439 upvotes
Just started snowing here. Approx less than 1cm it seems.
Proud to be an Indian.
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
I'm in the spirit of Christmas again :|
I can't let go of Christmas even when it is April :|
blahhh
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2282 posts
781 upvotes
I'd like to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas for 2015.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky"
- Michael Scott
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Zephyr22b wrote: I'd like to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas for 2015.
Merry Christmas 2015 to you too! I am pumped to see the inflatable Santas, fake Christmas trees, garland and wreaths brought back out in Lowes in September! Only 8 months left to go!

I'm already getting excited!! :cheesygri

Here is my Christmas song for 2015!
blahhh
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
631 upvotes
Zephyr22b wrote: I'd like to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas for 2015.
Merry Christmas? Already? Why the rush?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
wal3145 wrote: Merry Christmas? Already? Why the rush?
Cuz its the most wonderful time of the year ;) I can't wait till The Bay starts decorating the stores with all the christmas trees, Starbuccks brings out their holiday treats and all the tree lightnings start. And i am excited to see Santa at yorkdale to tell him what I want for christmas. I am already planning out my whole holiday season. I better get it done before it's too late ;)
blahhh
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
631 upvotes
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Cuz its the most wonderful time of the year ;) I can't wait till The Bay starts decorating the stores with all the christmas trees, Starbuccks brings out their holiday treats and all the tree lightnings start. And i am excited to see Santa at yorkdale to tell him what I want for christmas. I am already planning out my whole holiday season. I better get it done before it's too late ;)
You know what's the most wonderful time of the year? Summer! Summer is the most wonderful time the year! When you go to the beach the sights you see is marvelous! And not only on the beach, but when it is hot, women tend to be more daring! Ooh la la!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11573 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
wal3145 wrote: You know what's the most wonderful time of the year? Summer! Summer is the most wonderful time the year! When you go to the beach the sights you see is marvelous! And not only on the beach, but when it is hot, women tend to be more daring! Ooh la la!
Lol well I can't argue against that. I guess I was sick of the non stop hot weather here, but I just miss winter that's all :) I am Christmas obsessed though and like active weather so I always wait for the temperatures to start to drop in September.
blahhh
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2152 posts
440 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
Costco will have Christmas trees, decor and winter coats out by July, so you have less than 8 months to wait.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
631 upvotes
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: Lol well I can't argue against that. I guess I was sick of the non stop hot weather here, but I just miss winter that's all :) I am Christmas obsessed though and like active weather so I always wait for the temperatures to start to drop in September.
You miss winter? I thought it was the cold that made you leave for warmer climates. But it is your love for christmas that makes you miss winter. Once you experience a white Christmas, there is no going back! I know folks that spent a Christmas here and they thought it was a "magical" feeling. Getting up in the morning, looking through the window, you see the ground blanketed with snow. To them and us, it looked like the world came to an understanding. An understanding that their should be peace on earth. That we shall all forget our petty differences, whatever they maybe, and live a joyful life.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)