PC & Video Games

Official Xbox Series S/X Thread - November 10 Release ($379/$599)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 10:10 am
Nov 6, 2006
361 posts
307 upvotes
Coquitlam
slowtalon wrote: My Walmart order for BC hasn’t moved since Saturday (Ontario). From the first shipping email last week, it’s always said Nov 13 with an immediate delay to nov 16 delivery :(
Walmart even shipped them out way earlier than other retailers, and still picked UPS super garbage shipping.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
I'm hoping today - mine was shipped yesterday.

I'm not far in Oakville so... fingers crossed.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5142 upvotes
[quote=kapzk27 post_id=33428418 time=1605022115 user_id=570361]
EB Games updated tracking at 1:30am. Out for delivery with the driver this morning.
[/quote]

You'll have it by the end of day. Got mine at 8:30AM. They use Purolator, so if not home, might have to go to a drop off center
Aug 18, 2014
371 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CFRTim wrote: You'll have it by the end of day. Got mine at 8:30AM. They use Purolator, so if not home, might have to go to a drop off center
Did they knock or just leave it at the door?
Nov 9, 2020
4 posts
Anyone have any luck with receiving their order from bestbuy today?

I live in BC and ordered from Best Buy. Noticed my Canadian post went received by Canada Post to "in transit" last night, but it still hasn't updated today at all. I was hoping to get it today since I live close to where it ships from, but thinking I'm going to have to wait now.
Mar 8, 2017
250 posts
147 upvotes
Avsfan1995 wrote: Anyone have any luck with receiving their order from bestbuy today?

I live in BC and ordered from Best Buy. Noticed my Canadian post went received by Canada Post to "in transit" last night, but it still hasn't updated today at all. I was hoping to get it today since I live close to where it ships from, but thinking I'm going to have to wait now.
My BestBuy order was shipped yesterday and up until 20 min ago the estimated delivery date was Nov 12th. It just updated now to delivery by end of the day. This is with Canada Post. I'm in Toronto.
Aug 26, 2020
465 posts
469 upvotes
nickc9 wrote: My BestBuy order was shipped yesterday and up until 20 min ago the estimated delivery date was Nov 12th. It just updated now to delivery by end of the day. This is with Canada Post. I'm in Toronto.
Sounds like Best Buy orders in the GTA are getting them today
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2005
3172 posts
142 upvotes
Mississauga
Avsfan1995 wrote: Anyone have any luck with receiving their order from bestbuy today?

Same status as you and the sorting center is 15 mins away from me (but that doesn't matter). It could mean one of 2 things - 1) the package is still waiting to get sorted out for delivery 2) Their tacking system is notoriously garbage and tracking hasn't been updated yet. Had an Amazon return that had a status of a delay for 2 weeks, only to be updated to a delivered status the day after I dropped off the package.

At this moment, I am setting my sights on a Thursday delivery which is fine since I am not planning to use it till later this week anyway.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
What a gong show with Canada Post today. They delivered it to the wrong address like 3 streets away. Luckily and I do mean luckily, the homeowner came over and dropped it off. Knew what it was too as he got one. So there is honesty in the world but geez Canada Post can't do this with PS5 coming later this week. Had to make a complaint with CP to hopefully ensure this does not happen again. I get a house off or two when it is mail but when a large package is clear and you are off by many streets, yikes!
Oct 14, 2012
84 posts
25 upvotes
VANCOUVER

I'm in the lower mainland and got this today, bestbuy. It's still showing Thursday as expected delivery though. But I have had items not go out for delivery until mid-day with canada post before so we'll see.

Nov. 10 5:18 am
Item processed
Vancouver, BC
Additional information
The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.
Aug 27, 2006
817 posts
376 upvotes
Delta
Those that ordered from Shoppers. Will we get a notification that it is at the store and ready to be picked up? I got a generic pickup reminder e-mail the other day saying to pick it up between Nov 10-17th, buuuuut i doubt that meant it was already at the store
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Spud387 wrote: Those that ordered from Shoppers. Will we get a notification that it is at the store and ready to be picked up? I got a generic pickup reminder e-mail the other day saying to pick it up between Nov 10-17th, buuuuut i doubt that meant it was already at the store
I believe all the stores already have their PS5s on hand. If you're concerned, you could just call your pickup location and ask.
Aug 26, 2020
465 posts
469 upvotes
mrtvgame wrote: What a gong show with Canada Post today. They delivered it to the wrong address like 3 streets away. Luckily and I do mean luckily, the homeowner came over and dropped it off. Knew what it was too as he got one. So there is honesty in the world but geez Canada Post can't do this with PS5 coming later this week. Had to make a complaint with CP to hopefully ensure this does not happen again. I get a house off or two when it is mail but when a large package is clear and you are off by many streets, yikes!
That's insane. I wonder who takes responsibility for that if the guy decided to keep it. Best Buy or CP? Or maybe the customer is out 700 bucks?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1138 posts
775 upvotes
bleafer1 wrote: I'm in the lower mainland and got this today, bestbuy. It's still showing Thursday as expected delivery though. But I have had items not go out for delivery until mid-day with canada post before so we'll see.

Nov. 10 5:18 am
Item processed
Vancouver, BC
Additional information
The item has arrived at the destination facility for final sorting before delivery. Look for an "Out for Delivery" scan today or tomorrow to know when delivery will occur. You can also sign up for email notifications.
same here, In new west still shows Nov 12.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
spiderman1234 wrote: That's insane. I wonder who takes responsibility for that if the guy decided to keep it. Best Buy or CP? Or maybe the customer is out 700 bucks?
Well that was the question I had for CP and they didn't have an answer. The kicker is the site is not even updated to show it has been delivered. Good thing I have security cams that would line up with the confirmed delivery time. But yeah, customer would be out. BB would initiate investigation and eventually credit you back. Then back on the hunt for a unit.
Feb 10, 2018
76 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
nickc9 wrote: My BestBuy order was shipped yesterday and up until 20 min ago the estimated delivery date was Nov 12th. It just updated now to delivery by end of the day. This is with Canada Post. I'm in Toronto.
I just received by Best Buy order a few minutes ago...also in Toronto.
Feb 19, 2007
44 posts
11 upvotes
Calgary
Spud387 wrote: Those that ordered from Shoppers. Will we get a notification that it is at the store and ready to be picked up? I got a generic pickup reminder e-mail the other day saying to pick it up between Nov 10-17th, buuuuut i doubt that meant it was already at the store
I called the store last night to confirm, they only received the one I pre-ordered. They also had 20x the points.
Aug 26, 2020
465 posts
469 upvotes
I got mine. It's just sitting in a corner now. I think the anticipation was much more exciting than actually getting it lol
Aug 18, 2014
371 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just got it but the xbox box is dented in the corner and in the middle. Hopefully, it should be good or is this something I should complain about?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)