50% off your Old Navy purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2021 9:47 am
[OP]
Dec 24, 2020
74 posts
203 upvotes

[Old Navy] 50% off your Old Navy purchase

50% Off Purchase: Offer valid on Old Navy merchandise only from 10/16/21 at 12:00 am PT through 10/18/21 at 11:59 pm PT in Canada at Old Navy online at oldnavy.gapcanada.ca. Not valid at Old Navy stores. Excludes Giftcards, Everyday Magic, Face Masks, Today Only Deal, 2 Days Only Deal, Jewellery, Sunglasses, and products with any third-party branding merchandise. Not valid on international purchases. Discount applies to merchandise only, not value of gift cards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Gap Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons.
48 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2690 posts
2655 upvotes
GVRD
Old Navy and the Gap are priced to later be 50% off, first going 30%, 40%, then 50% off. They've played the game for too long. Now the Gap is at Wal-Mart at "Everyday 'low' prices". Having said that, if one focuses merely on the price that they're paying, there could be some good items. Try to stack with other promos if you can.

No 'good deal' thumbs up for me, but others may benefit from it. As always, all deal threads are appreciated.
Last edited by RxMills on Oct 16th, 2021 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
6017 posts
5377 upvotes
Ottawa
RxMills wrote: Old Navy and the Gap are priced to later be 50% off, first going 30%, 40%, then 50% off. They've played the game for too long. Now the Gap is at Wal-Mart at "Everyday 'low' prices". Having said that, if one focuses merely on the price that they're paying, there could be some good items. Try to stack with other promos if you can.
Yup same with Eddie Bauer. Just wait for the half price sale.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1839 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
Not happy with online return old navy - waited more than a month after they have received return and still no refund!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2232 posts
1528 upvotes
azybcxrfd wrote: Not happy with online return old navy - waited more than a month after they have received return and still no refund!
No stores close to you?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2232 posts
1528 upvotes
They ran a pants sale yesterday for 50% off then stack with another 30% for sign up + Rakuten. Paid $15 per pair yesterday

Today I see theyve put back mostly all to regular price. It's really timing with these guys

Btw, if youre in the GTA, you can forget about the ON store at TPO. No idea why they call that an outlet store. The selection sucks and some items are on regular price
Last edited by Biscayne05 on Oct 16th, 2021 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
14837 posts
9623 upvotes
Markham
azybcxrfd wrote: Not happy with online return old navy - waited more than a month after they have received return and still no refund!
If you can, it's almost always better to return purchases instore. No risk of lost mail or delayed credits etc.

I think Old Navy is becoming more like Cdn Tire. Price everything higher [for the quality] and then discount, discount discount. If you're not getting 50% off, you're probably paying too much.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2349 posts
2656 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Can't seem to stack the 30% sign up bonus with it
😎Thanks RFD😎
May 8, 2012
143 posts
192 upvotes
Happened to me couple times.. Give them a call. Their customer service is very good, they'll refund you immediately and probably give you a code for another d/c (most likely not stackable though)
Jul 14, 2008
144 posts
50 upvotes
Oakville
blackbirdman wrote: Can't seem to stack the 30% sign up bonus with it

30% sign up worked for me
Edit - nvm did not work for me on 50% off eligible items, sorry for I misinformed, only worked on items not eligible for the extra 50% off.
Last edited by sasafraz on Oct 16th, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43311 posts
7216 upvotes
Thanks OP. Bought two pants in different colours from an existing style I have and a sweater
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43311 posts
7216 upvotes
sasafraz wrote: 30% sign up worked for me
How long does the code take to arrive? Do we have to use the code on the same account we signed up? Or can we use it on an existing account. I don’t want to create another account for an order purchase. Lol.
Blanka
Jul 14, 2008
144 posts
50 upvotes
Oakville
djemzine wrote: How long does the code take to arrive? Do we have to use the code on the same account we signed up? Or can we use it on an existing account. I don’t want to create another account for an order purchase. Lol.
Arrived quickly, use a fake email address.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43311 posts
7216 upvotes
sasafraz wrote: Arrived quickly, use a fake email address.
I did. Still hasn’t. Been 15 mins? The signup page said we will mail the code shortly
Blanka
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43311 posts
7216 upvotes
sasafraz wrote: Arrived quickly, use a fake email address.
I got it in another email. Tried entering the code, but doesn't work. Tried mobile Safari and Firefox.

Note I am using the code from that new email I gave on my existing account.
Blanka
Oct 2, 2013
812 posts
251 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, bought few more sleepwear pajamas for Covid life
Jul 14, 2008
144 posts
50 upvotes
Oakville
djemzine wrote: I did. Still hasn’t. Been 15 mins? The signup page said we will mail the code shortly
I used 10 minute email and it came quickly
Feb 25, 2019
20 posts
3 upvotes
Exclusions include 'everyday magic' items which seems to be all their plain crewneck shirts. Anyone know if these are regularly excluded from sales? Debating waiting for a better price/rakuten offer or just using the 30% newsletter code today.