Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Old Navy

Friends & Family Sale 50% Off Online Including Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2018 2:02 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
thechampion116 wrote: Is the $8 shipping always pre selected. If I didn't notice, I would have been charged for shipping.
yes, but the $8 is 4-5 days shipping
Free shipping for order over $50 is 6-7 day shipping

If you have the 10 % discount code from doing survey
then 4-5 days shipping becomes free
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2015
1678 posts
585 upvotes
Does anyone know where the warehouse is for old Navy? Does it really take up to 9 busniess days for delivery?
Apr 24, 2011
557 posts
243 upvotes
Scarborough
wra45mon wrote: Does anyone know where the warehouse is for old Navy? Does it really take up to 9 busniess days for delivery?
Old Navy is generally pretty quick from my experience. I'd anticipate receiving items later this week - I'm guessing by Weds or Thurs as I ordered a buncha stuff Neutral Face
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2015
1678 posts
585 upvotes
axis81 wrote: Old Navy is generally pretty quick from my experience. I'd anticipate receiving items later this week - I'm guessing by Weds or Thurs as I ordered a buncha stuff Neutral Face
I ordered yesterday and the estimated delivery date is Nov 17th? Is that true. Looks like they use UPS
Oct 20, 2016
217 posts
418 upvotes
wra45mon wrote: I ordered yesterday and the estimated delivery date is Nov 17th? Is that true. Looks like they use UPS
Same here but when I checked the tracking link this morning it now shows that it will arrive by tomorrow (but only half my order has shipped so far).
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
Old Navy can be really quick sometimes despite the estimate they give you.

A couple weeks ago I made an order on a Saturday morning. Received an email that it shipped on Sunday and it arrived on Monday via UPS.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1818 posts
1731 upvotes
I have already received some of one of the orders I have placed. I think that Nov 17 is a default before any data is provided from the shipment carrier.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
Has anyone noticed Old Navy clothing getting thinner? At least with men's shirts?

I have some basic tees and tanks that I bought a couple years ago and I have some that I got recently (a few months back). Both are labeled 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
Comparing them, it's obvious the newer ones are thinner.
Mar 19, 2008
643 posts
737 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Has anyone noticed Old Navy clothing getting thinner? At least with men's shirts?
Thinner doesn't necessarily mean lesser quality. I bought shirts in the past from shirt.woot.com and they were made by American Apparel and they are thin but hold their shape well. Then they made a switch to less expensive shirts made in Nicaragua that were a bit thicker but people complained that they didn't hold their shape and became baggy after a few washes.
Oct 11, 2014
36 posts
9 upvotes
Madden, AB
anyone have a code that I could use please :)
Feb 15, 2012
210 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver
If anyone has a code to they don't need and can give out it'll be much appreciated :)
Mar 19, 2008
643 posts
737 upvotes
Sheesh. They shipped via UPS the white socks ($1.88) I ordered from the Gap site as an add on to get free shipping and the rest of the order is marked as shipping later. Such a waste of their money.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1912 posts
1314 upvotes
Mississauga
Has any of your orders arrived? I have an order number from email, but not sure how to track it's shipping status.
Oct 18, 2007
518 posts
338 upvotes
jdu0ng wrote: Has any of your orders arrived? I have an order number from email, but not sure how to track it's shipping status.
Old Navy is usually pretty fast with orders. I placed my order late Friday night and it was delivered by Wednesday by 6-ish. They will send you another e-mail once it ships w/ tracking info.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1912 posts
1314 upvotes
Mississauga
sp14 wrote: Old Navy is usually pretty fast with orders. I placed my order late Friday night and it was delivered by Wednesday by 6-ish. They will send you another e-mail once it ships w/ tracking info.
thanks! thought it got lost or something as I didn't get the shipping email. i called the 1800 #, order hasn't been shipped yet. Will wait patiently

update: didn't get shipping email, but got my package today :)