[Old Navy] Frost-Free Puffer Jacket $24.50 after 30% sign up code

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2020 9:30 pm
[OP]
Sep 18, 2020
1 posts
19 upvotes

[Old Navy] Frost-Free Puffer Jacket $24.50 after 30% sign up code

Jacket with pretty good reviews. Can be combined with 30% off e-mail sign up & $50 gift card for $40: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Buy-50-Gap-Opti ... SwGRFe8QZf

Jacket comes out to $24.50 before using a gift card
Last edited by stepbackjumper on Dec 17th, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
53 replies
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2784 posts
3835 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
stepbackjumper wrote: Jacket with pretty good reviews. Can be combined with 30% off e-mail sign up & $50 gift card for $40: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Buy-50-Gap-Opti ... SwGRFe8QZf

Jacket comes out to $24.50 before using a gift card
Nice find. No shiney flashy jacket and matte colors. Welcome to RFD.
Images
  • Ritsu_Yeahhhhhhh.jpg
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5991 posts
1903 upvotes
Haven’t worn old navy in probably 20 years.

Ordered two jackets, black and blue, in order to get the free shipping. May return both or one, depending on the fit.

It’s simple and price is cheap. Used the 30% off.
Nov 14, 2018
87 posts
61 upvotes
I have the same jacket and I can tell you that this jacket does the job, I got first the north face nupse jacket but I didn't like the fit nether the price SO I ended up getting this one since they are the same style and I'm glad I got this jacket, warm enough and the fit is excellent. at this price is a deal for sure, I paid arround 40$ but If I can recall, I've seem this going down to 19$ after boxing day, downside there was only bigger sizes available, like L,XL and color selection was limited. this jacket is awesome you can pull a good outfit with it, sice there are no big logos on it, kinda like uniqlo clothing line. pair that jacket with some classic levis, Nike Air force, Oversize hoodie and you good to go, that's toronto street wear.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
5930 posts
318 upvotes
Quebec
looks like this jacket will make that nylon rubbing together sound when you walk swinging your arms?
Apr 22, 2020
20 posts
26 upvotes
Any jacket without a hood, is pretty much useless in Canadian winters.
Jun 21, 2012
367 posts
199 upvotes
Montreal
Montbose wrote: Any jacket without a hood, is pretty much useless in Canadian winters.
It really depends. Unless it's really cold and windy I rarely use the hood on my winter jacket. A beanie covering my ears is sufficient. Also I have another puffer jacket that I use during the fall/early winter that does not need to have a hood.
From the pictures the models seem to wear the jacket as I would do. That is, using a hoodie inside.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3691 posts
5807 upvotes
Kitchener
Price in title please :)
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Dec 1, 2018
452 posts
422 upvotes
Does this jacket leak polyester fibers? I had bought one puffer jacket similar to this in the past and in the first wear I noticed inside was all fibery and got on my clothes , especially stands out when wearing black
Dec 15, 2016
28 posts
12 upvotes
Bought it last year on sale for $15 and returned it. I wear XXL and it made me look like a polar bear. Material is so thick and build/stitch quality is on lower side. It could be a good warm jacket but there is no way it can be compared to good brands.

Thanks for your efforts OP. Thumbs up!
Last edited by srasap on Dec 17th, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 20, 2017
106 posts
54 upvotes
Don't forget to check out through Banana Republic to get 6% cashback through Rakuten instead of the 2% you get through Old Navy.
AKA Bum_Gravey. Not sure why I can't log in to that account anymore...
Aug 8, 2010
783 posts
591 upvotes
GTA
LooseMovements wrote: Don't forget to check out through Banana Republic to get 6% cashback through Rakuten instead of the 2% you get through Old Navy.
I did this a little while ago but I don't see any cash back on Rakuten.
Jan 20, 2017
106 posts
54 upvotes
vermit25 wrote: I did this a little while ago but I don't see any cash back on Rakuten.
The "shopping trip" showed up immediately for me. It sometimes takes a week or two to show up as a credit. You can always contact Rakuten to open a ticket.
AKA Bum_Gravey. Not sure why I can't log in to that account anymore...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
6019 posts
2367 upvotes
West GTEH!
Bought this a few years ago for $19(?).
I normally use this when I'm shoveling snow. It works for me.
😎
Aug 21, 2019
710 posts
527 upvotes
Markham
Buy Down jackets - its worth the cost. Check for deals in EB
Apr 24, 2012
160 posts
121 upvotes
Markham, ON
I saw Free in the title and got excited for a second
Mar 11, 2012
34 posts
44 upvotes
Down jackets all the way. I bought one from EB clearance for 50 bucks. And I was out last night for a walk with my dog and had a tshirt on under. It's worth it.