Expired Hot Deals

[Old Navy/GAP/Banana Republic] 50% off everything (Excludes Face Masks)

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2020 6:07 pm
Dec 9, 2006
92 posts
44 upvotes
dicecube wrote: Again, every week it seems
Bought a pair of nice pants and a cardigan for $50 all in — warm — second last week in April. These emails kept coming, all superlatives, so I went back a several times with a heavy heart thinking I should have waited but never beat the price I already paid.
Unsubscribed.
Dec 8, 2006
812 posts
330 upvotes
Northface82 wrote: Old Navy has an additional 30% off coupon (via email registration) that may/may not be stackable. If anyone orders, please confirm. Thank you
Doesn't stack, but works on Masks!
2x Zoomer Wireless (Rogers): $40.50 6GB 4G LTE, Unlimited Calling & Text
Jun 8, 2007
983 posts
245 upvotes
Mississauga
Returns they received on April 9th still not processed.

Emailed them - their answer is basically "We'll get to it when we get to it."

If you plan to make any purchases, expect returns to take forever (or not happen if they end up going out of business)
Jan 9, 2014
259 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
They sell masks?? Wow, masks will be a fashion item like in Asia now.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2005
1583 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
Bleys007 wrote: Returns they received on April 9th still not processed.

Emailed them - their answer is basically "We'll get to it when we get to it."

If you plan to make any purchases, expect returns to take forever (or not happen if they end up going out of business)
I had a similar issue. They received my return on Apr 20th but I haven’t gotten a refund yet!
Oct 24, 2009
692 posts
682 upvotes
Vancouver
For Old Navy, I noticed that they play the price change game whenver there is promo. When there was no 50% event going on (early May), normal price for boys 3 set underwear was $18.00 while now it is $19.99. Still cheaper with the event but something to consider.
Dec 21, 2012
392 posts
319 upvotes
Winnipeg
Finally got the jeans I ordered on April 12th. The price was good, but the customer service and runaround I got was horrible. Will never order from them again, it's just not worth the hassle. Thanks for the order, they've shipped, they haven't shipped, we don't have them, order has been cancelled, they have been shipped. It's almost as if nobody knew what was going on and you can't get through on their phone lines, at least for the 1/2 hour I waited, twice, with no answer.
Apr 20, 2009
209 posts
83 upvotes
The traveler chinos are at $50 currently, which is over 50% off on a great pair of pants.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1613 posts
1050 upvotes
gfhyde wrote: The luxury polos at Banana Republic are $8 more expensive than what I got them for on Saturday. This 50-60% off stuff is such crap with them.
I mean... nowadays I just order off of Gap or Banana Republic (same company anyway) and if it drops, just ask for a price adjustment over email. They’ve been doing these “sales” for ages, just no clue when it’s actually slightly cheaper.

I just had a price adjustment processed on Monday... Haven’t even received the parcel yet..... as UPS hasn’t even picked it up!...
Oct 7, 2017
628 posts
869 upvotes
Ordered some stuff in a sale beginning of April and after a few weeks I checked in on it and saw the order was cancelled. No email, nothing. I'm not interested in a company that deals like that.
Aug 16, 2007
128 posts
35 upvotes
toronto
I ordered some baby clearance items a few weeks ago and just started to receive my items this week. Shipping is slower then usual but I guess I'm lucky I haven't had the bad experiences you all seem to be having. All the items came in 5 separate packages though, lol. One of my items was a pair of baby pants I snagged $1.99 and it came in its own package Face With Tears Of Joy
May 13, 2011
70 posts
11 upvotes
Scarborough
anom wrote: I had a similar issue. They received my return on Apr 20th but I haven’t gotten a refund yet!
Same here. They received my return April 24 and still have not processed the refund yet.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1019 posts
1977 upvotes
Toronto, ON
FYI, the masks I ordered 2 days ago just shipped and are expected to be delivered by Friday.

Like some others, I haven't received a refund of something I had returned either, but I'm happy to wait. We're living in weird times, so I'm happy to give the company some slack. (No/limited open stores + low attendance at customer care centres)
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9216 posts
1999 upvotes
Toronto
MacPod wrote: Same here. They received my return April 24 and still have not processed the refund yet.
Lol, I returned stuff first week of April still haven't gotten refunded. I'm sending them one last e-mail and if nothing I'm just going to call my CC and do a chargeback.
May 13, 2011
70 posts
11 upvotes
Scarborough
chinesedevil wrote: Lol, I returned stuff first week of April still haven't gotten refunded. I'm sending them one last e-mail and if nothing I'm just going to call my CC and do a chargeback.
Just got a reply email from Gap/BR Customer Service. They said that they are backlogged in their returns center and are currently processing returns received on April 1, 2020. So looks like another month of waiting for me. :(