Hot Deals

[Old Navy] Old Navy: $15 for 5 Reusable Face Masks (Triple-Layer Cotton) Adults & Children

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 11:48 am
[OP]
Nov 18, 2018
6 posts
44 upvotes

[Old Navy] Old Navy: $15 for 5 Reusable Face Masks (Triple-Layer Cotton) Adults & Children

Not sure if everyone is aware of this already or if it's been posted about before, but Old Navy seems to have the best value for face masks (in comparison to any other fashion retailer).
Understood that not everybody supports the usage of these for various reasons, but posting for those who are looking for a great deal on face masks with lots of colour/pattern options.
203 replies
Aug 4, 2004
427 posts
213 upvotes
My friends have few orders back in May still not received yet... on hold for 3 hour on phon no answer.. I have an order for 3 week and said it got shipped but UPS record shows a label created but no pick up...

Maybe better buy in store if you really planning to buy anything from them... same story as Gap...
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1026 posts
1990 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Upvoted.
However, I'd suggest that anyone who wears spectacles should prefer something with a nose wire and try to create some sort of seal
Yes, they are more expensive but they are less irritating especially on humid days such as today (in TO).
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
[OP]
Nov 18, 2018
6 posts
44 upvotes
cellsell wrote: My friends have few orders back in May still not received yet... on hold for 3 hour on phon no answer.. I have an order for 3 week and said it got shipped but UPS record shows a label created but no pick up...

Maybe better buy in store if you really planning to buy anything from them... same story as Gap...
I've ordered some other items from Gap in the last two weeks and one part of my order shipped next day and arrived quickly, but the other is still in limbo as you mentioned. No luck when calling either. Not sure what's going on with them but some orders are shipping out normally!
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2012 posts
1946 upvotes
Toronto
For anyone who has bought the masks from Old Navy, do they include an adjustable metal nose piece? I don't see it in the description, but it's a feature I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!
Jun 28, 2009
913 posts
496 upvotes
Not really assorted. I recently received my order from May.

Out of the 5, received 3 of the same denim blue colour and 2 of the same blue plaid pattern.

Same with the kids mask. 3 and 2.

The material is nice though, very soft.
Dec 22, 2012
416 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
cellsell wrote: My friends have few orders back in May still not received yet... on hold for 3 hour on phon no answer.. I have an order for 3 week and said it got shipped but UPS record shows a label created but no pick up...

It's been a month for me, label created with UPS but nothing else for weeks now.
Jun 28, 2009
913 posts
496 upvotes
silverele wrote: For anyone who has bought the masks from Old Navy, do they include an adjustable metal nose piece? I don't see it in the description, but it's a feature I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!
Nope
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13122 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Same... I have an order for 2 x adult sets of 5 + 2 x kid sets of 5.. 1st shipment was for one of the kid sets. Shipped early June and scheduled to arrive mid June and still hasn't arrived. The second shipment with 1 x adult set and 1 x kid set shipped in mid-June and I received it yesterday. I was on hold for 2 hours on Monday night and ended up hanging up. Today I found a live chat link and managed to get someone to inquire about the status of the first shipment. They said UPS has been slow because of covid-19 and asked me to wait until 30 days after label created before inquiring again. I'm guessing maybe UPS has a policy that 30 days need to elapse before declaring a parcel lost? Anyway, the Old Navy agent was very apologetic and even sent me a $10 off coupon to use. She said she made the necessary notes on the order and if the shipment still hasn't arrived by the end of next week, they will resend another order free of charge.
Aug 15, 2011
7 posts
2 upvotes
Same issue here. Ordered back in May with shipping confirmed with UPS on June 3rd. I called UPS and they still havent received an order.

Tried calling twice but gave up after 90 minutes.

Horrible
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
8604 posts
2623 upvotes
Forget these if you ware glasses. No nose clip
Last edited by blexann on Jul 9th, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discomfort is your friend
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2012 posts
1946 upvotes
Toronto
jceezy23 wrote: Nope
Thanks! That's too bad. I see that the Gap has the metal nose strip version, but they sell it at a higher price of a 3 pack for $20.
Mar 25, 2006
647 posts
381 upvotes
blexann wrote: Forget these if you where glasses. No nose clip
Why would the mask not fit for people with glasses? I don't understand.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1731 posts
1348 upvotes
Waterloo
starscreamX wrote: Why would the mask not fit for people with glasses? I don't understand.
without nose clip, theres a gap at the top. when you breath, your breath fogs up your glasses
Apr 1, 2015
173 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
starscreamX wrote: Why would the mask not fit for people with glasses? I don't understand.
Your glasses would be easier to fog up
Saudade / サウダージ