Hot Deals

[Old Navy] Old Navy: $15 for 5 Reusable Face Masks (Triple-Layer Cotton) Adults & Children

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 11:48 am
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13656 posts
25853 upvotes
Scarborough
I ordered a 5-pack on June 6th and they showed up 2 days ago. Their estimated delivery date was pretty accurate for my order.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17267 posts
7121 upvotes
Oakville
I ordered four 5-packs of kids masks, and two 10-packs of adult masks, along with a pair of clearance shorts on June 16th. Here's how my order status currently stands:

One 5 pack of kids masks and one adult 10-pack: label created June 17, shipment still not picked up by UPS
Shorts: label created June 18th 5pm, delivered June 19th 12:30pm
One 5-pack of kids masks: label created June 21 1:45pm, delivered June 23 8:30pm
One adult 10-pack: "pending shipment"
Two 5-packs of kids masks: initial ship date when I ordered was estimated July 6th. Now showing August 6th

So yeah - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's probably not an issue of UPS not picking up orders, when the very first shipping label created for my order still hasn't been picked up, and two others created *after* that one have already been picked up and delivered in a timely fashion.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Aug 19, 2009
282 posts
124 upvotes
nicolascon wrote: You can no longer use coupons on masks
Wrong, used the following last night.

The 30% coupon works, coupled with 6% rakuten and eBays 20% off $50.00 gift card. This works out to be approx. $1.60 a mask all-in.

I believe this is the best deal to be had currently for a mask that is sustainable.

Other people mentioned that the cloth is thick, light doesn't shine through it, and one cannot blow out a light with it on.

If all this doesn't sell you on it, I dont know what else can. But shipping delays does suck, I agree.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2649 posts
880 upvotes
Saskatoon
Anyone else annoyed by those constantly re-emerging “hot deals “ of masks?
Don’t fight the FED is another temporary mantra.
“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
If you haven’t upvoted the post you are quoting, response is unlikely.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
1406 posts
430 upvotes
Markham
wearysky wrote: 30% email signup coupon still works. I just generated another one right now (yay for Gmail plus trick!) to test:

Thanks for this ! Dont forget rakuten 6% + buy the giftcard via Ebay for 20% off. What a deal :)
[FS] BNWT Bellfield Faux Fur Trim Parka

Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13001 posts
3396 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Sicklyslick wrote: without nose clip, theres a gap at the top. when you breath, your breath fogs up your glasses
Just refrain from heavy breathing! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13001 posts
3396 upvotes
VANCOUVER
ibloodyoup wrote: ...But shipping delays does suck, I agree.
No worries...it'll arrive in time for the Second Wave! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17267 posts
7121 upvotes
Oakville
Rogido wrote: Just refrain from heavy breathing! Face With Tears Of Joy
You really don't realize how heavily you breathe until you're regularly wearing a mask with glasses. Lol. In my case at least it's only sunglasses, I don't need regular glasses to see.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Feb 14, 2019
49 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
HDawg wrote: No nose piece is a bummer as my whole family wears glasses but I figure I could maybe do a mod? Don’t think it’d be too hard to cut a little thread, slide a metal wire in, then close it back up.
add a pipe cleaner, most families have that.
eh...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4031 posts
2549 upvotes
Rogido wrote: No worries...it'll arrive in time for the Second Wave! Face With Tears Of Joy
Hopefully we are all alive to enjoy them by then!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4031 posts
2549 upvotes
Just got the Adidas masks delivered. They fit quite well on the nose and they do have an inner part for a filter. Will probably order a pack of the Adidas kids masks for now until then Old Navy ones come in.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13122 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looks like I finally got an update from UPS regarding my delayed shipment from early June. It says it arrived at the local UPS location. So I guess Old Navy has finally packaged it up and got it picked up. Scheduled to arrive on Monday.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1372 posts
260 upvotes
Edmonton
Dang! and here i thought the Reebok ones 3/$22 for my boys.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)