Hot Deals

[Old Navy] Old Navy: $15 for 5 Reusable Face Masks (Triple-Layer Cotton) Adults & Children

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 11:48 am
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1321 posts
494 upvotes
Toronto
rvs007 wrote: Looks like I finally got an update from UPS regarding my delayed shipment from early June. It says it arrived at the local UPS location. So I guess Old Navy has finally packaged it up and got it picked up. Scheduled to arrive on Monday.
When did you originally get your shipping notice? Mine was may 3rd and may 5 both still stuck
Member since 2006

Koodo- $40/8gb
Curren phone: Samsung S9
Nov 7, 2003
907 posts
288 upvotes
I ordered two sets at what seems like a life time ago....

Square one mall is opening up so I’m just gonna grab another set in-store as I’ll end up giving many to family members.

I’m sure that Many other options will be coming soon.
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13122 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto, ON
keljai wrote: When did you originally get your shipping notice? Mine was may 3rd and may 5 both still stuck
The original shipping notice was received on June 3rd, with an estimated delivery date of June 17th.

I was able to reach their customer service by live chat on Tuesday and I inquired about this shipment. I'm not sure if that helped "push things out the door" finally.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3959 posts
2037 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I have a couple packages stuck for 3 weeks at waiting for pickup from UPS.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2699 posts
647 upvotes
Vancouver
Sicklyslick wrote: without nose clip, theres a gap at the top. when you breath, your breath fogs up your glasses
Saw this article last month to solve the fogging issue.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11727 posts
1933 upvotes
Mississauga
I ordered in early May, got a UPS "shipment" notification on June 2 and the masks were finally delivered to me on June 22. The Gap/Old Navy warehouse is about a 20 minute drive from my house. UPS has been getting hammered by an overload of shipments from merchants.

My assorted 10 pack only had 2 patterns as well, 5 of each.
Dec 14, 2010
24 posts
16 upvotes
Ottawa
cellsell wrote: My friends have few orders back in May still not received yet... on hold for 3 hour on phon no answer.. I have an order for 3 week and said it got shipped but UPS record shows a label created but no pick up...

Maybe better buy in store if you really planning to buy anything from them... same story as Gap...
Tell your friend to be patient a short while longer. I have received my orders today. I had selected variety but only received 3 grey and 2 blue plaid. I think they're of good quality but I should probably let you know that they don't have a "wire" to form over your nose. Otherwise very nice.

Cheers, (sorry, I realised others had already responded they'd received theirs)
I like stuff
Dec 11, 2006
422 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
The masks sold by Gap come with an adjustable nose bridge, but they cost a bit more than the Old Navy ones. I ordered a 3 pack kids size (arrived a few weeks ago), and one 3 pack adult size has shipped.

Basically wanted to try them because I'm trying to find masks that fit my kids better.

If you are looking for some locally made cloth masks with different options like filter pocket, adjustable nose bridge area, and elastics that go behind your head (instead of just your ears), this is a post I wrote over on the Costco Tilley mask thread:
----------
Hello,
For those looking for locally Canadian made masks, you can check out this link from Huffington Post:

Locally made masks

I ordered the Tower model from Pillar Heights Pillar Heights Face Masks near the end of May and did curb side pickup (Vancouver). I like that they have an adjustable nose bridge, filter pocket, and an elastic that can be used around the head, and not just the ears. They are woven double layered with a jersey liner. At the time I ordered, they had organic cotton material as well.

3 days ago I received an e-mail from them that they have a 15% discount code that can be used over the next two weeks. Code is: repeatrepeat

Also ordered cloth masks from a place called VetMed VetMed Masks

VetMed's masks are 3 layers of knitted organic cotton, adjustable nose bridge area, and filter pocket. They say woven cloth is better than knitted, but since this was 3 layers and had a filter pocket, I decided to try them (plus they have different sizes).

Also ordered a 3 pack of Gap ones, which are triple layer, and have adjustable nose bridge (no filter pocket though).

So far I have to say I like the Pillar Heights and VetMed ones.

Also posted this link in a different mask thread (about how a person found a possible way to make those disposable masks fit better):
An ex-Apple engineer is helping combat the N95 mask shortage with a simple solution that anyone can make at home with rubber bands
Aug 27, 2009
28 posts
33 upvotes
Surrey
You can also use a folded piece of aluminum foil cut to size folded 3-4 times thick.
Sep 11, 2010
19 posts
17 upvotes
Canada
I ordered these last week and they arrived in less than a week! They do not include nose wire though. Also, I washed mine once and they seem to have shrunk quite a bit (using cold water for laundry).
Nov 4, 2015
603 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario
ukrainiandude wrote: Anyone else annoyed by those constantly re-emerging “hot deals “ of masks?
There's a button to hide these threads if you don't want to see them.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4031 posts
2549 upvotes
moggle wrote: I ordered these last week and they arrived in less than a week! They do not include nose wire though. Also, I washed mine once and they seem to have shrunk quite a bit (using cold water for laundry).
Aren't you supposed to wash these in hot water?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17266 posts
7121 upvotes
Oakville
Talamasca wrote: I ordered in early May, got a UPS "shipment" notification on June 2 and the masks were finally delivered to me on June 22. The Gap/Old Navy warehouse is about a 20 minute drive from my house. UPS has been getting hammered by an overload of shipments from merchants.
Again, it's not UPS, it's Old Navy. My order which contained a couple different packs of masks has been split into multiple shipments, and the first shipment had its label printed on June 17... Two other shipments were created *after* that one, and both have been picked up and delivered in the meantime. If it was just a matter of Old Navy relying on UPS to show up to get the packages that they've got waiting to ship, that first one would have gone with the one of the other two (and I've made another order since then as well, which was partially shipped/delivered by UPS as well)
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Dec 17, 2019
36 posts
41 upvotes
It will arrive after pandemic ends, no need.
Jul 1, 2016
519 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
silverele wrote: For anyone who has bought the masks from Old Navy, do they include an adjustable metal nose piece? I don't see it in the description, but it's a feature I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!
Nope...
You CAN you take the time to sew a cavity along the top edge (can't find the right words to describe this); think of those one piece curtains w/ cavity for curtain rods.
You can put in a strip of twist tie or aluminum strip (from a soda can) that will work the same; only advantage is you'll be able to swap them out for a fresh piece if it ever loses it's flexibility.

I bought some a while back and did this mod... for reference I had zero sewing experience prior (youtube ftw).
Pixelation~