Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Old Navy

Old Navy: $15 for 5 Reusable Face Masks (Triple-Layer Cotton) Adults & Children

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 9:46 am
Nov 15, 2005
170 posts
98 upvotes
johnnyblayze wrote: Did you hang dry them?
Yep, hang dry, definitely no dryer at all.

Sorry, late reply there.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
mockingbird wrote: Nah... When you're washing it on a daily basis so you can have it in time for next morning, you will not have time to air dry.
Here's a secret trick: Own more than one :)
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
Just sent them an email to complain about my order. Been charged in full but none of the items have shipped yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2817 posts
3144 upvotes
Toronto
Here's my breakdown, ordered 4 of the 5 packs.
May 27 ordered, eta jun 21-jun29
Jun 14 label created for one
Jun 15 shipped one
Jun 19 label created
Jun 30 label created

So mine got broken up to 4 different shipments. 1 shipped, 2 sitting on label created, 1 no idea.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
johnnyblayze wrote: Just sent them an email to complain about my order. Been charged in full but none of the items have shipped yet.
I'll be interested to hear if they reply. When I sent my email the response I got back was that they have received too many emails and won't be able to reply to me. It wasn't an autoreply as it was sent the following day.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Nov 14, 2015
540 posts
412 upvotes
Unionville, ON
What patterns did you guys get?

I got four yellow and brown plaid ones and one white with blue polka dots Grimacing Face
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
I can't verify the accuracy, but according to a post in r/UPS on reddit, as of June 3 UPS has halted pickups in Canada from Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic due to unpaid bills. Seems to fit with the Global story posted earlier in this thread.

In any event I'm glad I decided not to use my current super cash due to my previous unshipped parcels and if it isn't resolved soon I will contact my credit card company.

Old Navy acknowledges that they are aware there has been a significant delay with UPS picking up packages from their CDN warehouse, they say they are working closely with UPS & are confident tracking for packages will update soon. So - that seems to fit with the above. The problem is from Old Navy's end, not UPS. Hopefully what they have said is accurate, they have resolved their payment issues and packages will be shipped shortly.
Last edited by sillysimms on Jul 1st, 2020 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never say never
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
stancehunter wrote: What patterns did you guys get?

I got four yellow and brown plaid ones and one white with blue polka dots Grimacing Face
Three greyish blue denim ones and two blue plaid. Not much or a variety pack but at least they finally showed up lol.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4777 posts
5070 upvotes
East GTA
I have these, i received them in May. they're decent, we have only been using these masks when we go out now.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13239 posts
12068 upvotes
Toronto
b0ne wrote: Global news article

http://globalnews.ca/news/7118168/coronavirus-old-navy/

“I was talking to a friendly guy at UPS, saying that right now they were not picking up the Old Navy orders because of an issue, so he couldn’t help me out,” he said. “It’s something that’s through Old Navy.“
Sounds pretty rough, going to hold off until they sort this out.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3784 posts
6265 upvotes
That's cool how Old Navy is creating masks out of what looks like their surplus/unsold clothing inventory to take advantage of additional revenue from this pandemic. Smart.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1736 posts
8092 upvotes
sillysimms wrote: Old Navy acknowledges that they are aware there has been a significant delay with UPS picking up packages from their CDN warehouse, they say they are working closely with UPS & are confident tracking for packages will update soon.
Hopefully! Where did you see that ON had acknowledged this issue?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7816 posts
1290 upvotes
GTA
coopercold wrote: Hopefully! Where did you see that ON had acknowledged this issue?
In a reply to a DM on Twitter.... So hopefully it is accurate. They had been ignoring messages until recently
Never say never
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
Has anyone done a credit card chargeback for their order?
Dec 16, 2017
207 posts
229 upvotes
johnnyblayze wrote: Has anyone done a credit card chargeback for their order?
Curious to know too if anyone has tried and been successful. My wife has tried contacting Old Navy a few times and never got a reply. She ordered back in May and the order is still stuck on shipping label created.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13166 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
stancehunter wrote: What patterns did you guys get?

I ordered two 5-packs. One pack was solid gray, the other pack was a blue-on-blue checked pattern. I was hoping to get ten separate colours, but I guess I was happy to get anything after such a long wait.
Oct 11, 2019
990 posts
1225 upvotes
Sazerac wrote: Curious to know too if anyone has tried and been successful. My wife has tried contacting Old Navy a few times and never got a reply. She ordered back in May and the order is still stuck on shipping label created.

I was thinking of doing it. I sent an email over a week ago for an order that was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago, still no reply and no one is picking up their phones.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7090 upvotes
West GTEH!
My wife ordered 3 5-pack masks in late May.
Received 2 packs yesterday July 8. About 1.5 months to receive these.
Waiting for the 3rd pack................................. Angry Face
😎
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1254 posts
387 upvotes
North York
I'm not sure if I'm just a lucky one, but I ordered July 2nd and received my masks on the 6th. I was very worried considering everything I heard here, but somehow I got lucky