Hot Deals

[Old Navy] Old Navy: $15 for 5 Reusable Face Masks (Triple-Layer Cotton) Adults & Children

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 11:48 am
Jun 12, 2008
863 posts
296 upvotes
Ripley
I ordered May 12 and still have not received them. That's bs if others are ordering after and have received them. I ordered the variety pack. I also order tights from Old Navy on June 2 that haven't arrived. My daughter ordered from Zaful a company from England and received her package via UPS within 2 weeks. UPS blames Old Navy and Old Navy blames UPS.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7478 posts
932 upvotes
GTA
I'm currently still waiting for 3 of my 4 shipments that all had UPS labels created in early June (2 orders split into 2 shipments each). 1 order was placed May 14 and the other early June.

I ordered kids and adult masks as well as some kids clothes. I did receive 1 set of kids masks and they are fine.

My first order (from May) - the second part of the shipment - had a label created early June and still nothing more than 6 weeks after ordering.

I've emailed customer service and the response I got back is that they have too many emails and will not be able to reply. Their Facebook page is as bad. Each advertising picture that is posted is responded to by hundreds who have not received their orders.

I can be patient to a point. But I won't order anything else online from them at this point, will skip using the recent supercash and don't plan on holding hours for customer service. I see some in FB have started credit card chargebacks. At this point I wonder if they are having serious financial issues. Creating UPS labels as they charge us at that point but weeks later no movement or actual shipment. I've received many other orders via UPS with no issues so the problem is Old Navy.

Edit to add: it isn't just the masks. It's everything. Ordered summer clothes for my daughter on May 14. Although the masks indicated a delay (which has long past) there was no delay indicated for the clothes. At this rate summer will nearly be done when they are received. Will likely result in a return if so as kids grow quickly. Can't use them next year. If I need to return will definitely do it in store as many on FB also report refunds not processed after weeks
Last edited by sillysimms on Jun 27th, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Nov 1, 2015
79 posts
123 upvotes
London, ON
Some customers have gotten lucky and received their products, but I would avoid Old Navy. It's only a good price if you receive the masks.

Placed 2 orders on May 26. Ordered a pack of adult masks and a pack of kid masks plus other items. Divided into 5 shipments. Only 1 shipment received to date.

From May 26 order, Old Navy customer service now says distribution centre is aiming to ship July 5. No promises, though.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2678 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
It sucks its final sale because I ordered two sets of adult masks and of course its just my luck that they shipped one adult and one kids...but other than the for what I paid the masks is not bad ( did blowing fire test and it passed) despite the long wait
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7478 posts
932 upvotes
GTA
willyxjai wrote: It sucks its final sale because I ordered two sets of adult masks and of course its just my luck that they shipped one adult and one kids...but other than the for what I paid the masks is not bad ( did blowing fire test and it passed) despite the long wait
If THEY shipped you the wrong item (that you did not order) that's their mistake and it can't be final sale. You can't be required to accept and pay for something you didn't order.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3959 posts
2037 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Global news article

http://globalnews.ca/news/7118168/coronavirus-old-navy/

“I was talking to a friendly guy at UPS, saying that right now they were not picking up the Old Navy orders because of an issue, so he couldn’t help me out,” he said. “It’s something that’s through Old Navy.“
Nov 14, 2006
233 posts
261 upvotes
Montreal
b0ne wrote: Global news article

http://globalnews.ca/news/7118168/coronavirus-old-navy/

“I was talking to a friendly guy at UPS, saying that right now they were not picking up the Old Navy orders because of an issue, so he couldn’t help me out,” he said. “It’s something that’s through Old Navy.“
I hope Global News digs and figure out the relationship and blame game between UPS and Old Navy. Old Navy customer service on the phone shifts the blame to UPS as a default, when the shipment did not leave their premises for more than two weeks.
May 11, 2012
208 posts
89 upvotes
Got one of my old navy items just now. Unfortunately, it was a pair of $3 flip-flops rather than the masks (which were in the same order dated June 3rd).
Jan 8, 2011
38 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
willyxjai wrote: It sucks its final sale because I ordered two sets of adult masks and of course its just my luck that they shipped one adult and one kids...but other than the for what I paid the masks is not bad ( did blowing fire test and it passed) despite the long wait
I dont think the blowing fire test is an actual way to test if surgical masks are "legit" or not. Seems like a tik tok thing.
They're for prevention of droplets not air flow.

Ordered, but more recently. We shall see if I get them before the pandemic is over, HA.
Jul 15, 2019
92 posts
66 upvotes
I guess YMMV but here are my experiences with Old Navy online:

- Seem to ship pretty fast. Sucks many others have issues though
- I did have a couple issues with them giving me the wrong item. Seems like others have the same problem. Luckily, I have a store 10 minute drive away to deal with returns. Also luckily, I think they shipped an additional item I didn't order, heh.
- Masks were available in my local store in Richmond, BC, but in limited colours. Many more options available online.

On another note, I need $50 minimum order to qualify for free shipping. Anyone know if I can reach $50, return items in store, just to get free shipping? Lol
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17265 posts
7120 upvotes
Oakville
ChrisE45532 wrote: On another note, I need $50 minimum order to qualify for free shipping. Anyone know if I can reach $50, return items in store, just to get free shipping? Lol
You should be able to, yes. Pretty sure you can return them for free via mail, too. I've returned items from orders that didn't fit, enough to take me below the free shipping threshold, and it was never an issue.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13120 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My order that was placed in the beginning of June had 4 different 5-pack of masks. The order was split into 3. First package shipped a few days after ordering. But that order was held up and was not delivered on time. The second package (with 2 of the 5-packs) shipped after the first, and it was delivered on time. Last week, I followed up with Old Navy via live chat, and soon after the first package finally got picked up by UPS and was delivered on Thursday.

The last package from my order was backordered and Old Navy estimated shipping to be in mid-August. However, UPS just delivered that a month and a half ahead of schedule!

It's just all over the place...
Jun 9, 2002
186 posts
68 upvotes
I've been using these masks for about a month or so now. They're great at first, but they will shrink after each subsequent wash/dry cycle (you do have to wash these everyday of course or at least after each extended amount of use).

But I can't complain. This is not unexpected. Cotton shrinks, that's a fact. Rest assured though, they're hard wearing, and the straps that stretch are good quality as far as I can tell and haven't degraded yet.

When they shrink, it's going to be a tight fit and the straps will start to dig into the back of your ears.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2872 posts
1245 upvotes
Toronto
mockingbird wrote: I've been using these masks for about a month or so now. They're great at first, but they will shrink after each subsequent wash/dry cycle (you do have to wash these everyday of course or at least after each extended amount of use).

But I can't complain. This is not unexpected. Cotton shrinks, that's a fact. Rest assured though, they're hard wearing, and the straps that stretch are good quality as far as I can tell and haven't degraded yet.

When they shrink, it's going to be a tight fit and the straps will start to dig into the back of your ears.
Probably should air dry, rather than dryer, right?
Jun 9, 2002
186 posts
68 upvotes
beachlover wrote: Probably should air dry, rather than dryer, right?
Nah... When you're washing it on a daily basis so you can have it in time for next morning, you will not have time to air dry.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

paradoll