Hot Deals

[Old Navy] Old Navy: $15 for 5 Reusable Face Masks (Triple-Layer Cotton) Adults & Children

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 11:48 am
Nov 15, 2005
167 posts
96 upvotes
johnnyblayze wrote: Did you hang dry them?
Yep, hang dry, definitely no dryer at all.

Sorry, late reply there.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2872 posts
1245 upvotes
Toronto
mockingbird wrote: Nah... When you're washing it on a daily basis so you can have it in time for next morning, you will not have time to air dry.
Here's a secret trick: Own more than one :)
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4031 posts
2549 upvotes
Just sent them an email to complain about my order. Been charged in full but none of the items have shipped yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1447 posts
555 upvotes
Toronto
Here's my breakdown, ordered 4 of the 5 packs.
May 27 ordered, eta jun 21-jun29
Jun 14 label created for one
Jun 15 shipped one
Jun 19 label created
Jun 30 label created

So mine got broken up to 4 different shipments. 1 shipped, 2 sitting on label created, 1 no idea.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7478 posts
932 upvotes
GTA
johnnyblayze wrote: Just sent them an email to complain about my order. Been charged in full but none of the items have shipped yet.
I'll be interested to hear if they reply. When I sent my email the response I got back was that they have received too many emails and won't be able to reply to me. It wasn't an autoreply as it was sent the following day.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Nov 14, 2015
357 posts
166 upvotes
Unionville, ON
What patterns did you guys get?

I got four yellow and brown plaid ones and one white with blue polka dots Grimacing Face
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7478 posts
932 upvotes
GTA
I can't verify the accuracy, but according to a post in r/UPS on reddit, as of June 3 UPS has halted pickups in Canada from Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic due to unpaid bills. Seems to fit with the Global story posted earlier in this thread.

In any event I'm glad I decided not to use my current super cash due to my previous unshipped parcels and if it isn't resolved soon I will contact my credit card company.

Old Navy acknowledges that they are aware there has been a significant delay with UPS picking up packages from their CDN warehouse, they say they are working closely with UPS & are confident tracking for packages will update soon. So - that seems to fit with the above. The problem is from Old Navy's end, not UPS. Hopefully what they have said is accurate, they have resolved their payment issues and packages will be shipped shortly.
Last edited by sillysimms on Jul 1st, 2020 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never say never
Nov 13, 2006
974 posts
316 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
stancehunter wrote: What patterns did you guys get?

I got four yellow and brown plaid ones and one white with blue polka dots Grimacing Face
Three greyish blue denim ones and two blue plaid. Not much or a variety pack but at least they finally showed up lol.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8024 posts
4332 upvotes
Toronto
b0ne wrote: Global news article

http://globalnews.ca/news/7118168/coronavirus-old-navy/

“I was talking to a friendly guy at UPS, saying that right now they were not picking up the Old Navy orders because of an issue, so he couldn’t help me out,” he said. “It’s something that’s through Old Navy.“
Sounds pretty rough, going to hold off until they sort this out.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2022 posts
1378 upvotes
That's cool how Old Navy is creating masks out of what looks like their surplus/unsold clothing inventory to take advantage of additional revenue from this pandemic. Smart.
Nov 5, 2006
876 posts
3743 upvotes
sillysimms wrote: Old Navy acknowledges that they are aware there has been a significant delay with UPS picking up packages from their CDN warehouse, they say they are working closely with UPS & are confident tracking for packages will update soon.
Hopefully! Where did you see that ON had acknowledged this issue?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7478 posts
932 upvotes
GTA
coopercold wrote: Hopefully! Where did you see that ON had acknowledged this issue?
In a reply to a DM on Twitter.... So hopefully it is accurate. They had been ignoring messages until recently
Never say never
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4031 posts
2549 upvotes
Has anyone done a credit card chargeback for their order?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)