• Apr 4th, 2020 4:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7096 posts
3498 upvotes
Montreal

[Old Navy] Old Navy Gap Banana Republic 50% off online in Canada

50% off most stuff (on the regular price), not on gift cards and some are excluded in small characters

All in the Family Event in Canada
Expires April 6, 2020

Free shipping on $25+

Old Navy Canada
https://oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/

Gap Canada
https://www.gapcanada.ca/

Banana Republic Canada
https://bananarepublic.gapcanada.ca/
Last edited by cashinstinct on Apr 3rd, 2020 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1826 posts
338 upvotes
toronto
Thanks op!
Ofcourse they put mostly everything back to regular price and the regular prices are ridiculous!
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1047 posts
826 upvotes
SURREY
chrisanthony14 wrote: Thanks op!
Ofcourse they put mostly everything back to regular price and the regular prices are ridiculous!
I just ordered something last week I was about to cancel and re-order but then realize I got a better price before even though it was a smaller discount percentage that was being advertised. Unless you’re really in need of clothes suggest holding off for a bit as these prices aren’t the greatest
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2409 posts
1685 upvotes
Calgary
Last week the jeans I like at Old Navy were coming out to between $17-something and $18-something when they had their 30% off sale. Same jeans with 50% off are now $22.50.

If you are going to shop during this sale, don't forget Rakuten.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7096 posts
3498 upvotes
Montreal
I was able to call to change price to an existing order that had not shipped yet.

I asked to cancel order and when I said the reason (lower price), the rep offered to change price instead.

Yes it’s 50% off regular price, it might not be the lowest price they offered in recent weeks / months
Aug 2, 2016
357 posts
421 upvotes
DjRags604 wrote: I just ordered something last week I was about to cancel and re-order but then realize I got a better price before even though it was a smaller discount percentage that was being advertised. Unless you’re really in need of clothes suggest holding off for a bit as these prices aren’t the greatest
In the future you can also call customer service to adjust the price!

They’ll refund the difference to the form of your original payment.

I usually call in the late, late evening to avoid wait times.
Jan 11, 2017
32 posts
39 upvotes
I placed an order through Old Navy on Mar 25 when they first had the 50% sale and it has yet to be shipped from their end. Expect delays in shipment or maybe even cancellations.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9532 posts
4737 upvotes
Markham
chrisanthony14 wrote: Thanks op!
Price gouging!
May 19, 2015
315 posts
293 upvotes
What Ikea is to furniture, Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic is to clothes.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1703 posts
3285 upvotes
Vancouver
EdwardS050 wrote: What Ikea is to furniture, Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic is to clothes.
Disposable? Agree. Tho some items at IKEA aren't too bad.
Oct 24, 2017
294 posts
607 upvotes
Old Navy had a 50% off sale last week. I ordered on the 26th and was quoted Apr 1. My order shipped yesterday,

In other words, don't believe the shipping date you're going to be quoted when you order. I did get an email from Old Navy on the 1st that said " we apologize for missing your shipping window and we'll expedite your shipment when we get to it", which was nice.

I understand they're short staffed, but I'm just warning you that your quoted delivery date will not be hit, and to adjust your expectations accordingly.

Nice sale though. Just in time for spring. I'm going to look GREAT walking around my house for the next few months.
Jan 26, 2017
123 posts
41 upvotes
Still haven't gotten a shipping date for the order I placed from last week.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12015 posts
2629 upvotes
the brother wrote: Free shipping is now for over $25 (instead of $50)
Also an option to get free shipping and enter a sweepstakes... if you don't mind your shipping being roughly delayed for an additional 2 weeks... which looks like the new norm anyways.

I bought some graphic tees. Couldn't resist the Beetles tshirt for $11. Don't care when it comes in, so I opted for the stone age shipping.
Apr 23, 2008
391 posts
55 upvotes
Kanata
Has anyone found the $3 tanks that they're advertising for today only (Apr. 4)? I haven't found a single one. Could it be that they're all sold out???