Expired Hot Deals

[Old Navy] Old Navy - Masks For The Family (Adults & Kids) Variety 5-Pack Triple-Layer $3.00

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2020 8:27 pm
[OP]
Dec 12, 2020
8 posts
45 upvotes

[Old Navy] Old Navy - Masks For The Family (Adults & Kids) Variety 5-Pack Triple-Layer $3.00

Old Navy currently has 5-Pack Variety Triple-Layer Face Masks on sale for Adults & Kids.

They are on sale for $3.00. (Regular price is $15.00.) This sale is for 2 days only.

Also, if you sign up for their e-mail, you could receive a coupon for 30% off your order.

Don't forget Rakuten, too! (2% cash back.)

Check it out!
(https://oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/cat ... sortBy=low)
Thread Summary
Check out thru GAP or BANANA REPUBLIC , if you gonna use eBates. Extra 4% back, both stores are at 6% now, versus old navy's 2%
50 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3227 posts
3027 upvotes
any free ship code? I dont have $50 to spend x)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5631 posts
4584 upvotes
Vancouver
baybeebe wrote: Old Navy currently has 5-Pack Variety Triple-Layer Face Masks on sale for Adults & Kids.

They are on sale for $3.00. (Regular price is $15.00.) This sale is for 2 days only.

Also, if you sign up for their e-mail, you could receive a coupon for 30% off your order.

Check it out!
30% off doesn't apply to masks.

Also - ebay paypal gifts has $50 gift card for $40.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3644 posts
2517 upvotes
Toronto
These are great masks, I bought these before the "mandatory masks" in stores were implemented. Still going strong but I put them in the machine and they're starting to pill. For $3 its a good deal even with shipping its not bad.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6652 posts
3008 upvotes
Moncton, NB
My wife has been making our mask. She loves sewing so she really enjoy doing them.

But we bought some at Old navy a month ago when they were on sale for $3.75 and she said she likes them better than the one she makes. I do like them as well.

They are very well made and even my son loves them. And like another mentioned they have been washed daily and still look great.

We bought a lot a month ago but we just made a purchase of like 18 packs to get over the $50 range for free shipping. Not only for us but for the whole family that will do curbside pickup at our house when they come in :)
Jan 28, 2013
597 posts
836 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
baybeebe wrote: Old Navy currently has 5-Pack Variety Triple-Layer Face Masks on sale for Adults & Kids.

Check it out!
Check out thru GAP or BANANA REPUBLIC , if you gonna use eBates. Extra 4% back, both stores are at 6% now, versus old navy's 2%
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
Sep 1, 2014
77 posts
62 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone know if this deal is happening in-store too?
Apr 16, 2015
276 posts
369 upvotes
The website says in store or online. I bought 4 packs for $20 (including $8 shipping). We already have lots of these and probably didn't need more but I couldn't resist at this price. They wash and wear well. Very comfortable and breathable.
Jan 24, 2014
200 posts
40 upvotes
newfbc wrote: 30% off doesn't apply to masks.

Also - ebay paypal gifts has $50 gift card for $40.

Ron.
I've used the 30% off coupon twice in store
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5631 posts
4584 upvotes
Vancouver
spankypants wrote: I've used the 30% off coupon twice in store
Guess it's YMMV...

Get 30% off your Old Navy Purchase!
30% OFF: Valid for new subscribers only on qualifying purchases made 14 days from the date of this email at 11:59pm PT in Old Navy stores and online in Canada only. Not valid at other Gap Inc. brands or in our Clearance Center. Excludes packaging & shipping, gift cards, and taxes. Excludes Face Masks. Not combinable with other offers. Discount will be equally spread across all eligible items in the transaction. One time use only. Must be presented at time of purchase in store or enter code at online checkout. Not responsible for lost or stolen codes. No adjustments to previous purchases.

Ron.
Dec 13, 2017
121 posts
90 upvotes
Amazon has 15% off Gap Card today. I'm not going out, so in-store is not an option for me. Was able to find enough to get me to free shipping (with 4 sets of masks), and used my instant Gap Card from Amazon, so thanks OP for posting this!
Nov 5, 2019
175 posts
154 upvotes
Got a pack of these for free from a friend back in May. Works great.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5631 posts
4584 upvotes
Vancouver
grammasdeals wrote: Amazon has 15% off Gap Card today. I'm not going out, so in-store is not an option for me. Was able to find enough to get me to free shipping (with 4 sets of masks), and used my instant Gap Card from Amazon, so thanks OP for posting this!
FYI ebay has a $50 gift card for $40 (20% off).. I mentioned this early in the thread.

Ron.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6652 posts
3008 upvotes
Moncton, NB
baybeebe wrote: Here is the link that Ron mentioned:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Buy-50-Gap-Opti ... SwGRFe8QZf
($50 Gift Card for $40)

Thank you!
It says it could take 4 hour to deliver... but are they quick overall? I wish i would have seen this when I ordered this morning but again some items could have gone out of stock before I get the card.

Still nice to have the link posted :)
Oct 24, 2017
177 posts
119 upvotes
Great deal, thanks OP. Now to find a way to get free shipping...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5631 posts
4584 upvotes
Vancouver
nounou23 wrote: It says it could take 4 hour to deliver... but are they quick overall? I wish i would have seen this when I ordered this morning but again some items could have gone out of stock before I get the card.

Still nice to have the link posted :)
Took about 10 minutes after order confirmation to get my code this morning.

Ron.
Aug 21, 2012
324 posts
208 upvotes
Ordered 17 masks for that free shipping LOL. Used a GC on this order that I got from Amazon ($100 gc for $80).
Mar 2, 2011
365 posts
59 upvotes
Gloucester
Are these good for people who wear glasses? I friggin hate wearing masks for that reason, walk in a store and for a min im blind and even then they keep fogging up while im walking around in the isles