Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Old Navy

Variety 5-Pack of Triple-Layer Cloth Pleated Face Masks (with Ear Adjusters) - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2020 12:04 pm
Jul 12, 2012
85 posts
112 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[Old Navy] Variety 5-Pack of Triple-Layer Cloth Pleated Face Masks (with Ear Adjusters) - YMMV

Old Navy has 3 layer reusable masks on sale for 50% off. This includes both adult and kid masks. A pack of 5 for kids was $7.50. Available online and in store. There was plenty of stock at Metrotown in Burnaby. YMMV
Last edited by Kurawit on Nov 10th, 2020 3:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
That's the best deal, but already expired: old-navy-5-reusable-mask-3-75-after-50-coupon-2416266/

I have just received them and they look good. I don't know why people complain about it is thin or not 3 layers. It is definitely not thin. I cannot guarantee it is 3 layers since I didn't cut the seam and verify, but counting on the front and the back layer, it is at least 2 layers. It is possible that another layer is embedded. This is better than those non-medical masks.
Feb 1, 2017
500 posts
842 upvotes
Thanks, taking the risk, as I currently don't have any cloth masks. Also resulted in me buying 3 sweaters. Also my god this company has basically no holiday clothes. I had like 3 sweaters to pick from. How do they stay in business when they never get new items.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1721 posts
643 upvotes
Kitchener
Nice, but I think I saw these in stores, and they had no nose pieces!
They looked and felt good otherwise. But without a nose piece it will be hard to get a good fit.
Jul 14, 2014
93 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hmm.. late to the party...offer expired... :(