Hot Deals

[Old Spaghetti Factory] Each $25 Gift Card you buy, Receive a $10 bonus card (BC)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2017 9:44 pm
[OP]
Aug 16, 2010
399 posts
139 upvotes
Langley, BC

Each $25 Gift Card you buy, Receive a $10 bonus card (BC)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Old Spaghetti Factory
Old spaghetti factory has the gift card as ususal at this time of year.
For each $25 gift card you buy, you receive a $10 bonus gift card that can be used january1 to march 15 next year. Limit one bonus card per table.
You buy them in the restaurant.
I bought 14 last year and got through them all
I will probably do 12 this year, We go to OSF about once a week, it is nearby.
You can use the $25 cards anytime, although not on the same day you purchase them.
this deal is shown on their facebook page.

The lunch specials are a good deal IMO. all included for around $10.95 (minestrone soup/salad, coffee/tea, entree, and ice cream desert and a bread for the table.
I especially like the seafood lino and philly chesse steak that they only serve for lunch.

Dinners are bigger and cost more and do not include my lunch favorites.
Last edited by fred koenig on Nov 25th, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Jul 31, 2017
309 posts
48 upvotes
I was pretty disappointed with the Vancouver location a week or so back, and so were two of my friends. I would love to think this is a good deal but I don't think it is.
Oct 14, 2009
335 posts
39 upvotes
BritishColumbian wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 11:19 pm
I was pretty disappointed with the Vancouver location a week or so back, and so were two of my friends. I would love to think this is a good deal but I don't think it is.
Mind sharing why?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
2368 posts
960 upvotes
Vancouver
Price is low but quality matches the price. Old Spaghetti Factory food is consistent with what you get in a cafeteria. Kids love it. Adults only go to please the kids.

Olive Garden is slightly better. There are other more flavorful yet affordable choices like Amorosa in Burnaby.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13085 posts
1727 upvotes
It's a chain restaurant that'll fill you up. Nothing more, nothing less.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
[OP]
Aug 16, 2010
399 posts
139 upvotes
Langley, BC
ManCaveGamer wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 8:52 pm
should probably add in the title it's for vancouver location, not toronto (http://www.oldspaghettifactory.net/)
I am curious what makes you think the Toronto location is not included?
It is strange that the toronto location has their own website at .net When the Toronto location is also included at locations listed at the .ca website.

I made a mistake earlier when I wrote that the website showed only $5 bonus for 25 cards, that was .com and fot the USA restaurants, I will try to edit that out.
I am in Langley, BC and the the Langley location is the only place where I have seen and bought the deal.
This location (Walnut grove in Langley, BC) is good IMO.

I think this deal is for people who already like and go to OSF and want a discount.
Jul 31, 2017
309 posts
48 upvotes
Lone_Prodigy wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 4:09 am
It's a chain restaurant that'll fill you up. Nothing more, nothing less.
My portion size was medium, however, my friends Spaghetti seemed pretty big, but they didn't like it. When I go there again, it'll be for the drinks and environment, not the food.
Sep 3, 2017
42 posts
37 upvotes
I went there expecting to leave with several gift cards but the food was pretty disappointing. Ended up getting none

They no longer have lunch special spaghetti. The closest you can get is lasagna or panicotti. Why come here to have steak or burgers?