Hot Deals

[Olde Town Auto Spa] Car Detailing Products - 50% off everything in stock (note: many products sold out)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2021 4:57 am
[OP]
Mar 13, 2017
335 posts
306 upvotes

Car Detailing Products - 50% off everything in stock (note: many products sold out)

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Olde Town Auto Spa
Heads up that a lot of stuff is 'on order' or sold out but there's some good products that are still available:

Bucket Grit Guard

Clay Mitt

Microfiber towels and applicators

Older Ceramic coating kits

Polishing Pads/plates

Edit: Discount Code: Spring50

Shipping is NOT free but reasonable for the sale that they have going.
The application pads (for 99c) and towels are a decent deal. The grit guards are high quality and a highly recommended for folks who hand wash their own cars.

I also recently discovered RFD's Detailing thread, which is a good spot for information on detailing cars.
Last edited by Jimmydeals on Jun 4th, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
28 replies
Apr 12, 2021
3 posts
4 upvotes
Thanks! I was looking for car cleaning stuff already
[OP]
Mar 13, 2017
335 posts
306 upvotes
TheAccountant wrote: CODE = SPRING50 for 50% off.
Oops! Yeah I forgot the important part. lol.
Thanks for the update.

The site has the code on the front page though but I'll update the OP.
Aug 22, 2011
356 posts
175 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! Still a decent selection left. I was waiting for Carzilla to have a sale but this is way better. Only Gtenique C1 ceramic coating was left - for $50 worth a try.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13687 posts
4221 upvotes
RFD
Going to look at what's left when I get home
Dec 18, 2010
590 posts
434 upvotes
Vancouver
Darn I wish I knew what I was looking for. Can anyone recommend a good car wash solution and interior cleaner?
[OP]
Mar 13, 2017
335 posts
306 upvotes
epinephrine wrote: Thanks OP! Still a decent selection left. I was waiting for Carzilla to have a sale but this is way better. Only Gtenique C1 ceramic coating was left - for $50 worth a try.
Does carzilla have sales at all? I'm new to the detailing world and haven't seen anything from carzilla in the last few months... not that I need anymore stuff.

Although a DA polisher would be nice :)
Aug 22, 2011
356 posts
175 upvotes
Vancouver
Jimmydeals wrote: Does carzilla have sales at all? I'm new to the detailing world and haven't seen anything from carzilla in the last few months... not that I need anymore stuff.

Although a DA polisher would be nice :)
I bought my Portercable DA polisher off of Amazon for around $100. Based on last year's sales, I think Carzilla would run a 15% off site wide during Black Friday.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5392 posts
2359 upvotes
Question - how long do you keep a wax on the car before you buff it off? I usually apply then buff it off 1 minute later. Do you leave it on longer in the summer as opposed to winter?
May 22, 2007
298 posts
276 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Question - how long do you keep a wax on the car before you buff it off? I usually apply then buff it off 1 minute later. Do you leave it on longer in the summer as opposed to winter?
Depends on the manufacturer and type. Your best bet would be to follow the directions.

Thanks for sharing, OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5392 posts
2359 upvotes
sol1964 wrote: Depends on the manufacturer and type. Your best bet would be to follow the directions.

Thanks for sharing, OP!
It's carbuna wax Collinite.
[OP]
Mar 13, 2017
335 posts
306 upvotes
iN10Se wrote: Darn I wish I knew what I was looking for. Can anyone recommend a good car wash solution and interior cleaner?
There's an interior cleaner by McKees 37 that I've read a lot of good things about - https://www.oldetownautospa.ca/collecti ... aner-16-oz .
I'm not sure whether it's worthwhile with the shipping fees added.

Personally, I have P&S Xpress Interior cleaner that is a lot more economical (this can be diluted 1:1 with water) and works extremely well as a cleaner.
Similarly for a shampoo - I don't recommend any specific one on autospa since they're a little on the pricey side (taking shipping into account).

A good shampoo that's quite cheap is Meguire's gold class (walmart/CT) and are good value when on sale.

Happy to help with any further info.
[OP]
Mar 13, 2017
335 posts
306 upvotes
epinephrine wrote: I bought my Portercable DA polisher off of Amazon for around $100. Based on last year's sales, I think Carzilla would run a 15% off site wide during Black Friday.
Ooh do you have a link or a model #? The ones I'm seeing on amazon are $190+.
Black friday is a little bit away but good to know!

I've already picked up some polishing pads from this autospa sale though. lol.
Aug 22, 2011
356 posts
175 upvotes
Vancouver
Jimmydeals wrote: Ooh do you have a link or a model #? The ones I'm seeing on amazon are $190+.
Black friday is a little bit away but good to know!

I've already picked up some polishing pads from this autospa sale though. lol.
I just waited for Amazon to have a sale to get that price.
Feb 1, 2019
188 posts
58 upvotes
iN10Se wrote: Darn I wish I knew what I was looking for. Can anyone recommend a good car wash solution and interior cleaner?
Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax, I use Chemical Guys Nonsense (odorless > I'm allergic to scents) - Inner Clean Quick detailer & protectant is cheaper... I end up buying Lightning Fast to clean floor mats completely got rid of white salt stain & looking new (lots of scrubbing). I use 303 aerospace protectant.
Heard McKee's is great, local detailer shop doesn't carry product, no point in paying extra Shipping, they're all about the same. I'd rather spend more money on good exterior products. ***If you don't need it right away check prices Cdn Tire/Parts Soorce/Walmart, if Walmart has sale - guaranteed Amazon will have same sale $1-3 cheaper.
Feb 1, 2019
188 posts
58 upvotes
I wished they had more Microfiber Madness towels, I don't like the feel of my CG workhorse & Rag eagle edgeless. I've only use 1 of each from multi-pack, i'll give new-unused for birthday presents.