Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Olde Town Auto Spa

Car Detailing Products - 50% off everything in stock (note: many products sold out)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2021 4:57 am
May 22, 2007
623 posts
768 upvotes
Jimmydeals wrote: I was reading the same link but forgot to respond to OP about it.
It's all good Thumbs Up Sign
Dec 15, 2019
387 posts
444 upvotes
Thanks OP! Picked up the 303 Convertible Top care kit. Was waiting for the Autoglym kit to go on sale at CT but this is even better. I've had great experiences with 303 products - too bad I checked too late and most of the 303 stuff is already sold out.
Mar 13, 2017
389 posts
345 upvotes
calbean wrote: Thanks OP! Picked up the 303 Convertible Top care kit. Was waiting for the Autoglym kit to go on sale at CT but this is even better. I've had great experiences with 303 products - too bad I checked too late and most of the 303 stuff is already sold out.
Honestly when I found the deal on the site, a lot of stuff was pretty much sold out. I was kinda annoyed thinking I might have missed a post on RFD. But nope. It would have been to grab some ceramic stuff but that can have shelf life...

303 is good stuff from what I've read, primarily when it comes to their interior protection.

Glad you were able to grab stuff though!
Dec 15, 2019
387 posts
444 upvotes
Jimmydeals wrote: Honestly when I found the deal on the site, a lot of stuff was pretty much sold out. I was kinda annoyed thinking I might have missed a post on RFD. But nope. It would have been to grab some ceramic stuff but that can have shelf life...

303 is good stuff from what I've read, primarily when it comes to their interior protection.

Glad you were able to grab stuff though!
Wonder if this is an annual sale? Might be worthwhile to keep an eye on the site regularly or may be even sign up for their emails. Might consider it myself since they carry a lot of quality items and they ship from Canada too
Dec 24, 2015
364 posts
287 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Darn, I just spent a good amount at Carzilla recently and nothing really stands out for me. :(
Images
  • 2EE95AE0-E3EC-44F4-A329-48F05D15577C.jpeg
Mar 13, 2017
389 posts
345 upvotes
calbean wrote: Wonder if this is an annual sale? Might be worthwhile to keep an eye on the site regularly or may be even sign up for their emails. Might consider it myself since they carry a lot of quality items and they ship from Canada too
They are Canadian - based out of Thorold, ON.
Pretty quick to ship stuff - I ordered Thursday night and the package shipped out today.

Expedited package is decently quick as well - within ON at least.
May 3, 2010
107 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
The code "MFRESH" will give you 5% off with carzilla. Not much but it helps!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)