Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
OLG online

$10 Lottery bonus on OLG when you spend $15

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2021 10:27 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1304 posts
1523 upvotes
Richmond Hill
If someone does win the big one OLG won't be paying out until they open up their offices again.

OLG loves taking your money put won't make a way to pay out during shutdown.
Jun 25, 2017
365 posts
643 upvotes
New Tecumseth
Becuase any CC will act as a Cash Advance wich it technicaly is
Aug 31, 2008
720 posts
1193 upvotes
North of T.O.
redflags10 wrote: I registered a few days ago. I wasn't asked for any ID verification.

The transaction with my Rogers WE Mastercard is still pending, but is labeled as a Pending Entertainment Purchase.
Well, you will pay 5.00. I got charged the five dollars the day after I made the transaction.
Nov 25, 2017
909 posts
701 upvotes
I added my rogers card, saw a cash advance purchase of $0.00 and then stopped. Removed card and added TD bank card which was fine for my $15 purchase.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2999 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
redflags10 wrote: I registered a few days ago. I wasn't asked for any ID verification.

The transaction with my Rogers WE Mastercard is still pending, but is labeled as a Pending Entertainment Purchase.
Halifax55 wrote: Well, you will pay 5.00. I got charged the five dollars the day after I made the transaction.
Yup, I can also confirm this because I was charged a $5 fee plus interest... On a $10 purchase.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2999 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
Tried to login to take advantage of this offer but was unable. Went through the "forgot your password" process and it says my account has been closed. I can't even imagine what the reason might be other then perhaps inactivity. Oh well, guess I can't utilize this offer :(
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7858 posts
2839 upvotes
Richmond Hill
i get this error msg: "Player is Closed" when i tried to recall my username as I've forgotten. What does this mean?
Jun 21, 2009
527 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP...any xtra cash nowadays is appreciated.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16697 posts
12471 upvotes
Markham
canada_dry wrote: Maybe an unpopular opinion, but is now really a good time for the OLG to be incentivizing people to spend money on lottery while we're in a health and economic crisis?!?!

It's well researched that the poorest people spend a disproportional amount of money - yet here's an Ontario Gov't agency trying to get increased sales during this crisis?!?

Well before the pandemic started I was questioning how come the OLG is spending massive amount of money to spam TV and radio non-stop with commercials - like literally every other commercial was that annoying "Dream Coach" twerp. Lottery funds were supposed to be used for community and social programs - not for endless advertising.

But during the crisis perhaps they should lay low.
This is how government works: ban cigarette display and actively advertising gambling although they are equally harmful. Then create a hotline for gambling addiction

See how government create jobs? Lol
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
canada_dry wrote: Maybe an unpopular opinion, but is now really a good time for the OLG to be incentivizing people to spend money on lottery while we're in a health and economic crisis?!?!

It's well researched that the poorest people spend a disproportional amount of money - yet here's an Ontario Gov't agency trying to get increased sales during this crisis?!?

Well before the pandemic started I was questioning how come the OLG is spending massive amount of money to spam TV and radio non-stop with commercials - like literally every other commercial was that annoying "Dream Coach" twerp. Lottery funds were supposed to be used for community and social programs - not for endless advertising.

But during the crisis perhaps they should lay low.
You do of course realize that OLG is used to raise money for the government and most funds are used primarily for health care correct? If you increase the amount of gambling revenue, it directly increases how much money hospitals/health care gets.
Feb 21, 2018
113 posts
139 upvotes
chimaican wrote: THIS!!

I went and tried to make an account today to buy my lotto tickets (been told a lot of SDM and grocery stores won't sell the physical tickets anymore because they're afraid to handle the paper?). When I went to make a deposit I saw a disclaimer saying that the credit card may charge it as a CASH ADVANCE. I looked it up, and it's true. So frak that! If stores won't sell me a lotto ticket, I guess I won't buy.
Welp guess you won't win☺️ more money for me Face With Stuck-out Tongue
Proud Sodomite 😋
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19202 posts
17814 upvotes
GTA, ON
lebronjames1 wrote: Welp guess you won't win☺️ more money for me Face With Stuck-out Tongue
Nope!

Went to the corner store and to save myself the trouble I played for multiple draws so I don't have to go back.

So back off!! It's my money Money Bag Face With Tears Of Joy🤣Face With Tears Of Joy
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2009
6134 posts
3607 upvotes
Toronto
chimaican wrote: So back off!! It's my money
It might be.
I have not been verified by OLG yet. Antiquated system. Too bad they can't use the Trusted Partner like the CRA.
Walked to SDM to get my weekly milk & bread - they are not selling tickets. The 4 corner stores on my way home were all closed.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19202 posts
17814 upvotes
GTA, ON
ROYinTO wrote: It might be.
I have not been verified by OLG yet. Antiquated system. Too bad they can't use the Trusted Partner like the CRA.
Walked to SDM to get my weekly milk & bread - they are not selling tickets. The 4 corner stores on my way home were all closed.
Try the gas station. That's where my buddy had to go to get his ticket.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2849 posts
502 upvotes
Mississauga
I can confirm that if you use your credit card it will charge you for cash advance.....
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2981 posts
2427 upvotes
Mississauga
killer007 wrote: I can confirm that if you use your credit card it will charge you for cash advance.....
Yup. Amex. Visa or Mastercard will charge cash advance and associated fees

Just tried my Scotia Visa debit and there were no fees. But the promo didn't seem to apply?
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Aug 24, 2011
565 posts
590 upvotes
TORONTO
vinnie1990 wrote: Yup. Amex. Visa or Mastercard will charge cash advance and associated fees

Just tried my Scotia Visa debit and there were no fees. But the promo didn't seem to apply?
You have to enter the promo code "Lotto" and get $10 into your "bonus" section and then when you deposit $15+, the $10 converts to your funds.
KFC Supremacist

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)