• Oct 16th, 2021 9:17 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1489 posts
737 upvotes
toronto

olg single game wagering is now on

just went to the olg site and they have now single game wagering,,was surprised they had team totals and other props in mlb
- my first single game wager on proline..liking the yankees on this friday
No advertising in avatars or sigs
13 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1489 posts
737 upvotes
toronto
wow..olg sports online..they are adjusting lines,,surprised...earlier in the day kc-cleaveland line was 9 and a half runs in mlb on this wed..now the line has dropped at kc-cleaveland at 8 and a half runs
so playing kc-cleaveland over the total

- way to go olg
May 15, 2019
356 posts
361 upvotes
GWN
your best bet wrote: wow..olg sports online..they are adjusting lines,,surprised...earlier in the day kc-cleaveland line was 9 and a half runs in mlb on this wed..now the line has dropped at kc-cleaveland at 8 and a half runs
so playing kc-cleaveland over the total

- way to go olg
Good to hear that you're having fun.

I'm trying to set up an account. Kinda surprised that they need to run a credit check when I'm the one sending them money to bet and they hold onto it. I'm not asking nor getting any credit. It's strictly cash.
May 15, 2019
356 posts
361 upvotes
GWN
What killed ProLine for me was the ridiculous parlay odds and meager payouts. So far, the ProLine Plus odds are closer to Vegas payouts (though not exact), still favouring the house a bit higher than Vegas.

The skeptic in me suspects that the odds will tilt more towards the house as ProLine Plus gains popularity.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1489 posts
737 upvotes
toronto
i could not agree more..that min 3 game parlay was brutal,,as well as odds before..were bad..liking this new proline plus..example,,other day got home late missed the start, but with proline plus did live betting..as well..really like playing team totals, which they did not have on regualr proline..today monday got tbay team total over 4 and a half runs....
SnowyDumpling wrote: What killed ProLine for me was the ridiculous parlay odds and meager payouts. So far, the ProLine Plus odds are closer to Vegas payouts (though not exact), still favouring the house a bit higher than Vegas.

The skeptic in me suspects that the odds will tilt more towards the house as ProLine Plus gains popularity.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10441 posts
4668 upvotes
You can bet on the outcome of a single game only if you want to on ProLine+
which is much easier to win than micro details like guessing the over or under on the score and spread.

For example the Yankees are heavily favoured against the Jays today
(Starters: Cy Young Award frontrunner Garrit Cole vs Steven Matz).
So the payout for just the Blue Jays winning regardless of the final score is almost 3 to 1.

your best bet wrote: i could not agree more..that min 3 game parlay was brutal,,as well as odds before..were bad..liking this new proline plus..example,,other day got home late missed the start, but with proline plus did live betting..as well..really like playing team totals, which they did not have on regualr proline..today monday got tbay team total over 4 and a half runs....
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1489 posts
737 upvotes
toronto
olg in sports are offering free money on deposits
May 15, 2019
356 posts
361 upvotes
GWN
your best bet wrote: olg in sports are offering free money on deposits
Thanks OP. After your 1st post I tried to register and play. Roughly 2 1/2 weeks later, my account still has not been opened as there is a lot of "Red Tape" to be conducted and they require at least 14 days.

It was a $25 bonus then, now it's $100, either amount is irrelevant if the account can't be opened.

Now why would they increase the bonus from $25 to $100? Methinks the registration numbers aren't at the level forecasted.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1489 posts
737 upvotes
toronto
only thing so far i dont like about the new olg sports is
there not keeping up with begas odds
example today thursday
line opened on sd-sanfran mlb game at 8 and a half runs
and now vegas and all sports book lowered the line to sanfran-sandiego at 8 runs
while olg still has it at 8 and a half runs
love the over in the game,,but not touching it at 8 and a half runs..at least with 8 i feel at worst scenerio a push

also i dont like the fact that i dont see teasers for football at olg
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2317 posts
719 upvotes
Sometimes the lines not keeping up is good. OLG had WFT at -2.5 and Vegas had them at -3.5. Didn't matter either way, but thats a big difference.

The site isn't great, but its an okay start. Hope some props start coming online soon.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3551 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
tried to create an account says my username has been taken. did this 3 different times and all the same error and tells me to contact customer service.

seems buggy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1489 posts
737 upvotes
toronto
where have you been olg...
really liking the new options.especailly team totals..liking today in mlb
st.louis team total over 3 and a half runs
and
milwaukee team total over 4 and a half runs
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1489 posts
737 upvotes
toronto
been looking at the lines from off shore and olg
really liking this play alot
saturday
offshore has boston redsox team total at 4 and a half runs against houston while olg has boston team total at 3 and a half runs

great value of boston team total at 3 and a half runs to go over at olg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)